"nice" long vacation

Breath-taking

 

 

Nobody pov

"...as the exams was over... I'd love to greet all of you a happy vacation... Thank you!!!"

Donghae ended his last speech for this semester with a loud noisy cheers surround the hall where everyone from kindergarten to college,gather on. They're clap their hands for adore and respect the one and only President Council, Lee Donghae.

 

"Thank you for the speech, Donghae ssi... And with that our vacation is starting! Enjoy it..." the mc finish the ceremony while everyone stand up and rush here and there, take some selca with friends or even teacher.

Maybe they will have a different class on the next semester, who knows, right?

 

"Hyuk" a short boy called Hyukjae worriedly, as Hyukjae spun around to search who was calling his name.

 

Hyukjae pov

"Hyuk!"

"Oh. Hi Wookie... Something wrong??" I look at his worry expression.

"I couldn't find Sungminnie..." he whine worriedly.

 

I chuckle.

I know where he was...

 

"Easy Wookie... He's with my hyung..." and his eyes gotten wide.

"Why? Is your Hyung have a matter with Minnie?" Ryeowook looks lost.

 

Well... Honestly, me too.

I never know that my hyung is Sungmin boyfriend for these weeks.

And I know it the night before yesterday.

I just happened to hear Kyu hyung conversation on phone.

 

I was walking to the stairs, and I pass Kyu hyung room when I heard "Yes... Minnie... I love you too... Night baby... *smooch*"

 

Who could be having a name 'Minnie' in this world except for Minnie mouse and Sungminnie?

Then I ask Hae, who only frown and then ask "Did I unconsciously tell you about that?"

And with that question I didn't need to ask more, right?

 

"I assume that they're in a nice relatioship right now..."

"Are you sure, Hyuk?" Wookie ask again, unsure.

 

I nod.

 

"100% sure..."

"Aish that stupid Minnie... How could he didn't tell me?!"

 

 

"Baby!!!"

Someone yelled loudly, but I don't need to turn my body to know who was that.

I know for sure who will called loudly that name without feel embarrassing at all.

 

Pabo boyfriend of mine.

 

Ryeowook giggle seeing my flushing face while I pout.

 

Can he behave a bit.

Pabo Hae.

 

"Awww... Guess I just found Yesung hyung now... See you on the next semester Hyuk!" Wookie wave his hands excitedly as I wave back with a wide smile.

 

Later, I was lifted bridal style thus makes me gasp in shock and quickly hide my face on the chest of that one who lift me.

Everyone keep shouting and cheering seeing me being lifted like this.

 

Way to get more attention, stupid Hae.

 

 

"Babyyy..."

"Stop it, Hae! I'm shy!!!" I snap as I keep hiding on his chest.

"Don't be baby..." he peck my head then shouted to everyone "Happy vacation" before we get the sunlight, showering us with warmth.

 

As I thought that we're far from crowded I lift my head, peek on and quickly regret it when I saw everyone's still there, make a circle, grin widely without sound.

 

What happen?

 

I lift up my head to see Hae's eyes, and seeing beautiful smile on his handsome face.

Its not last long when suddenly someone said loudly through the speakers, thus makes me widen my eyes in surprise.

 

"Let us be a witness for the engagement of Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae!!!"

 

....

....

 

They WHAAATTTT????

ME??? ENGAGED???

 

I glared at Donghae who smile innocently.

 

There he goes.

Put me down on the ground and grab my left hand before slipped a tinny ring on my ring finger.

Then he show me his ring as well, while everyone start clapping their hands and shouted in cheers.

 

Goshh...

H-he proposed me in front of all the students...

With this ing school uniform??

 

"Wh-.. I.." but I can't protest much since he smash his lips on mine, makes me forget all the shy and all the audience.

 

I love it when he kiss me...

Makes me feel safe in his tight embrace...

 

"I love you baby..." he whisper against my lips, as I reply "I love you more...".

He pull away and look at me smiling, "I love you most" and for that he crash his lips again and kiss me sweet and passionately.

 

 

"Get a room will ya!!!"

 

I snap my eyes open.

Did I hear Heechul hyung's voice?

I pull away and staring at around me.

 

Umma...

Appa...

Hae's parents....

Kyu hyung...

 

...

...

 

Noooo.... This is so embarrassing...

 

"Awww... Congratz baby Hyuk..." Umma shout and I can see her tears roll down on her cheeks.

 

I look at Hae again.

 

"This is real right?"

"Mhm... This is not wedding party yet... This is our engagement day..." he said while smile oh so handsome.

I keep staring at his beautiful eyes, trying to process the information in my brain.

 

"I love you baby..." he peck my lips, makes me snap out of my thought.

"I love you too Hae..."

 

 

"Your car is ready, Donghae!" Heechul hyung said again, as Hae nod understand.

 

"Thanks for everyone to witness our moment... And... Happy long vacation..." Hae bow as I mirroring what was he did.

"Kyahhh!! Haeee" I whine when he lift me again.

 

Ughhh... This is embarrassing.

 

After bid goodbye to my parents and Hae's parents, he bring me to a silver car.

What kind of car is that??

It has a beautiful yet strong shape.

 

He put me on passenger seat and put on a seatbelt across, then he headed to his seat.

As he sit on, he quickly turn his face to me.

 

"Kiss me??" he said playfully as I lean closer and peck his lips lovingly.

"Where are we going Hae?" I ask in curiousity.

Last time I know that he will take me somewhere with his yacht not a car.

Not that I complain though.

 

 

"Mmmm... secret"

"why there's must be a secret?" I pout annoyed while he just chuckle as he take my hand and squeez it softly.

"Sleep baby... I'll wake you up later..." he peck my palm and I surrender about the secret.

I scoot closer and lean my head to his firm shoulder as I hug his free arm tightly.

 

"Sweet dream baby Hyuk..." I heard his voice softly sent me to heavy sleep.

"mmm"

 

Donghae pov

I smile seeing him sleep soundly on my shoulder. He's so beautiful and cute and loveable...  And those plump lips are parted ily. 

If its not the fact that I drive now and I need to drive us safely, I will attack and molded those addicted lips.

I tried suppress my suddenly raging hormones with tried to concentrate on road.

 

After minutes, I reach the bay where the yacht parked.

I push the remote to open the yacht garage.

Once it open, I drive in my car and park there.

 

I glance at my side, seeing my cutie sleeps soundly,that I have a heart to wake him up.

I slowly move his head back to his seat and quickly slipped out of the car to reach Hyukkie seat.

 

Its better if I just let him sleep.

I then lift him slowly and carefully not to wake him and carry him inside the yacht, to the bedroom.

 

I starter the yacht as the lights went on, filling every room there, and the air conditioner make the room's temperature lower down.

Then garage door automatically closed and secure.

 

I set the yacht in an automatic mode, so the yacht will slowly floating by itself.

Then I get my feet move to where I lay my baby before.

 

Bedroom.

 

I lay down beside my baby Hyuk who still deep in sleep. Pull him closer and peck his forehead lovingly.

"I love you baby fiancee... So much..." and with that I slowly drift to sleep.

 

Hyukjae pov

I gain conscious after I feel I sleep for a looong time, and realize that something heavy on my waist.

 

An arm.

A muscular one.

 

I smile knowing who's own that muscular arm while I lift my head up too see Hae... or should I say, my fiancee, sleeping calmly beside me.

I snuggle closer to him slowly, not to wake him up yet.

 

I wonder what time is it.

I glance at my wrist.

 

11.15

 

Ohhh... It's almost lunch...

I better make some food for Hae and myself.

I'll check on his kitchen.

Guess his mom stock some food in house right.

 

I then remove his arm slowly and put a pillow under his arm, replacing me.

I quickly but carefully slipped down from the bed.

 

That's when I realize that...

 

this is not Hae's room.

Are we in a hotel?

I can order someone to deliver some food then.

 

I walk to the window and seeing outside only to widen my eyes in disbelieve.

 

We are...

On the center of the water...

We are...

Floating???

 

Then I jump a bit feeling someone wrappes me by my waist.

 

"Like what you see?"

 

Hae...

 

I quickly turn my body to face him.

 

"Hae we're-"

"Floating? Yes baby..."

 

"But there's a large amount of water outside-"

"Ocean? We named it ocean..."

I proceess every words that he's said.

 

We're floating on the ocean??

 

"Kyaaaa.... Haeee.... We're floating on the ocean..." I jump and squealing happily while Hae laugh seeing my act.

"So cute baby... Wanna see it clearly??" he said, wink at me.

I nod eagerly, forget that I need to cook something for lunch.

 

Hae quickly drag me out and climb up to the deck.

 

"Whoaaaa.... It's beautiful... It's amaziiing..." I squeal in hyper.

Gosh I'll never thought that I will be able to float on the great ocean like this.

 

"Haeeee... This is toooo muccchhh..." I whine happily a he wrap his hands on my waist once again.

"No it's not... This is for my only one baby cutie..." he said softly on my ears, sending shiver all over my body.

I face him as he's not wasting time, kissing me hardly on my lips.

 

We're in the middle of the hot make out when suddenly I heard sounds of helicopters rotor blades above us.

We change a stare before finally lift our face up, shock seeing something, or rather someone at the heli's stairs waving hand while shouting, "Let's the vacation... Begiiiinn..."

 

Whaaat????

Heechul hyung???

 

"Yahhh! Chullie be careful..."

And that's Hankyung hyung...

 

"Omooo... Hi there! You two better move aside. This heli will landed there..."

And that's Sungmin!!

 

"Way to spent such a long vacation, baby brother..."

That smirk...

 

 

"Noooooo!!!! Why all of you hereee???" I heard Hae shout in frustration.

"To make sure you do nothing bad to my little brother, Fishy!!" Kyu hyung said still with his evil smirk.

 

Omo... Poor my ert fiancee...

I look at Hae who keep pull outhis hair in frustration.

I chuckle, then cupped his face before kiss him fully on his lips.

 

"Don't worry Hae... They'll be a good company for us..." 

I hope...

 

Nobody pov

Hyukjae tried to calm Hae with more kiss when all of the ers step out from the Helicopter.

 

"Nice yacht your family has, hyung!" Kyu said while look around the deck.

"Yeah... Mom bought this for Hae..." Heechul said as he walk to the lovey dovey couple.

 

"Happy seeing me here, Hae??" he tease his Dongsaeng who clearly look so annoyed.

"Happy your Hyung..." He mocked as Hyukjae laugh.

 

He knows Hae wants some alone time just with him.

 

"But more people more fun, right Hyuk?!" Heechul said again, earn an eager nod from Hyukjae.

"Like I said before... Let's the vacation begiiiinnnn!!!"

 

-----------------

 

"Hyukkie... I just wanna spent this whole vacation only with you..." Donghae whine as his eyes got teary.

 

They're in their room now.

 

Hyukkie widen his eyes seeing his fiance at the verge to cry.

He quickly hug his Donghae and his back soothing him.

 

"It's ok Hae... Let's enjoy it... Whatever happen, I will always right beside you and hug your arm tightly... Right?" Hyuk said.

 

"Really?"

"Yupp!!"

 

"Kiss me Hyukkieee..."

And when Hyukkie about to kiss his suddenly childish fiancee, the door flung open.

 

"Yah!!! Don't kissu kissu in a room!!! It will lead to another thing... And another thin- uuummmpphh"

"Sowwie Hyuk, Hae hyung... Let me take care of Kyu..." suddenly Sungmin came and pull Kyu out.

 

Donghae quickly push the button beside the bed.

 

"What button was that??" Hyukjae ask suspicious.

"Door lock. So where were we before?" and for that Donghae kiss Hyukjae while push him on the bed slowly.

 

"I hate them..." Donghae state after the kiss, while tried to regain the air.

Hyukjae was laying under him, was carressing Donghae's face while giggle.

"Don't be... And Hae... Thanks for the engagement surprise..."

Hae smile sweetly, "You're welcome my cute fiancee..."

 

And once again he claims Hyukjae's lips before they start to diving in a night sleep.

 

They will need so much energy to face their 'nice' vacation with two evil in the yacht.

Heechul... And Kyuhyun...

 

"Nice vacation eveeeerrrr..." Heechul shout loudly before walk in to his room, as Donghae heard that before he fall asleep.

"For you only Hyung! er!"

 

"*Hyukjae chuckle* stop it Hae... Sleep!! I love you"

Donghae peck Hyuk forehead while mumble 'I love you' repeatedly, before finally their eyes closed for sleepiness.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qiqiqiqiqiqiqi.... pooorrrr my fishyyyy T____T

but he better not doing y things to Hyuk right??? Right??? Right?????

 

oh... this is the superior YACHT (It costs $25 million... Gosh...)

And that's the car, silver car...

 

So this is all the Chapter...

"This is the eeennnddd...." (sing 'skyfall' song by Adele)

and....

 

I'm so thankfull

for everyone who spent their precious time

to read my random story ^_^

I'm so glad *tears*

for all the subscribers

and Thankyu so much for always support me

with all your comments...

 

guess we'll meet in another stories of EunHae... or maybe Sibum or Sichul....

I love you all *smoooccchhh*

 

Love,

dc