Breath-taking

Breath-taking

 

Important (maybe) ^_^
 
just wanna to add some information about their school...
Kyuhyun and Donghae at university, besides Hyukjae at junior high school.
They're at the same school named Paran, but has different level and building.
it's just like this school is a large school and have a kindergarten until university.
 
if some of you confused about something, let me know neh...
i will explained it to you ^_^
 
enjoy reading!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Chapter 4
 
Hyukjae pov
 
"What do you want?" I snapped at the begging boy with a pleading eyes in front of me.
 
Yeah...
It's Donghae...
 
"Your phone number sweetie..." he whined thus make me just shock.
 
This boy really...
Have no ashame for asking my phone after take an advantage of me.
 
"For what?" I pouted my brows, disagreed to give it to him.
"Baby... You said deal about our engagement letter-"
 
"WHAT ENGAGEMENT??? AND STOP CALLING ME BABY" I burst in shock.
 
"I mean that things written on my letter before will make us engaged, that's why I named it engaged letter... Then should I call you sweetie instead?" he said explained un necesarry things while smile shyly.
 
"Well... I thought you will be more creative to get my number..." I mocked him as I raised my brows.
 
"B-but-"
"No buts... Just find it by yourself..." I snapped at him before left him dumbfound there.
 
I went to the toilet, annoyed with his act.
 
Ugh did he has nothing to do except annoyed me?
But he's so cute whine and plead like that...
 
Shook my head repeatedly.
 
No no no...
He's just ert...
And why the hell I agree for involve in this stupid things...
 
Guess I just enjoying his game and see forward, how much he can change his bad behaviours.
 
He really are a player...
*sighed
 
After some minutes, I went back to my class, expect that annoying boy already left.
But I have to disappointed seeing Donghae still there... but, he's surrounded by the girls now.
 
I passed him as I give him a mocking glance.
 
This ert one...
Really... A magnet...
 
"Hyukkie..." he called me whining.
"Yah... Everyone please let me go..." I heard him try to get free from that y jail.
 
Uggh...
Why I felt annoyed for seeing him like this...
Why all those girls just can't leave him alone.
 
I was laying my head on my table, suppressed my anger down when suddenly my hands got grabbed by someone.
I quickly pull away and stared at the man in front of me that staring at me sweetly.
 
"Hey cutie... I just heard that Kyu has a brother... I'm Junsu, by the way..."
 
"Yahh!! Junsu yaahhh... He's mine, don't you ever touch him again..." I heard Hae snap loudly at this man who quickly straighten his back and stare at Donghae.
 
"Haeeeee.... How's you doing? Yah!!! Get lost you girls..." he ran to Donghae hyung while he shove all the girls.
 
Unconsciously, a small smirk crept on my face.
 
Serve you right, es.
 
"Junsu oppa... Why so meaaann...." the girls whine as Junsu keep draging Donghae hyung away from the girl and drag him closer to me.
 
"Cutie... You didn't tell me your name neh??"
"Uuh... Hyukjae.." I said shyly.
 
"Aww... You're so cute and this fish said that you're his???"
"Nope... He's just blabbering..." I said as I glance at him with a mocking glare.
 
But I regret it immediately as I saw his eyes show a hurt one.
 
"You better stay away or you've got a heart broken for him..."
"Su aaahhh... I've changing, you know?!" He whine desperately.
 
That Junsu hyung raise his brows in disbelieve, "You're kidding me, Fishy!!" he said as he shook his head furiously.
 
"Hyukkie... Just trust me baby..."
"Yah! Stop calling me baby!!"
 
"Then give me your phone number..." he smile at me, trying to flirt with me with his charming smile.
 
Ugh... What charming?
 
"NO WAY" I snap at him, but the bell already ring, and the lesson started.
Junsu hyung already drag that fishy boy back to habitat.
 
Donghae pov
 
I stared in disbelieve at how annoyed Hyukkie's face.
 
It's hurt to feel this way...
I finally found someone and in love sincerely but he's just not trust me.
Amber's right...
This is gonna be so hard to win his trust.
 
Damn my popularity
Damn my personality
 
"You really want that Cutie??" suddenly Junsu ask as he smirk. Geezzz why everyone just can't smile usually...
Now he just like Kyu, smirk.
 
"Yeah! And don't you dare to be in my way Su ah... He's mine..." I said confidently.
He chuckle as he said 'lets see then' as he leave me.
 
Ughhh...
What was that mean...
 
I run to ask him more
 
"Yahhh what was that mean for?"
"Well since you are my dearly friend I will help you to get his number..."
 
And my eyes just widen and just like pop up out of my head.
 
"JINJJAAAAA???"
 
He nod while smile widely.
 
"But... Tell me... Are you sure you can change??? It'll be hard since I know what kind of popularity you have. You have it since you at elementary school..." He said with a worry expression.
 
I stare at him and sighed heavily.
Then I start to tell him everything that happen in a past few day.
 
"Love at first sight? Donghae you know what my opinion about love at first sight neh?"
 
I nod.
 
He once have told me that love at first sight is only a momentary emotional.
 
"But Su ah... When I look into his eyes... It's just like something that drag me closer without reason... Like the gravitation that keep me stick on-"
"You watch breaking dawn too much Hae..." he cut my word with a worried look.
 
Damn...
Its noooot...
 
"No Su ah... That's what I felt... I'm the one who felt it..." I raised my voice, felt so hurt that noone trust me.
"Okay okay... Calm down Hae... I just won't let you make this cute boy have a broken heart..." He patted my shoulder as I try to suppress my anger.
 
But I can't stand it...
 
Why he judge me that I will only hurt Hyukkie?
It's just ing too much...
 
"I won't... How many times should I said that I wont hurt hiiimmmm..." I shouted and for that I run away leave the gaping Junsu.
 
Damn why I've become so ing sensitive...
 
I run to the soccer field and calm myself down with sitting on a bench at the side.
Then I felt myself exhausted for crying in anger.
 
Damn everyone...
 
I lay down on a bench while sniffle.
I was fall a sleep when suddenly someone pat my arms softly.
I open my eyes slowly and seeing my other friend smile to me.
 
"Bummie ah..."
"Hae... What are you doing? Hey... Your eyes... What happen Hae?"
 
"Nah... Its ok, Bummie... Just wake up from sleep..." I said while scratch my head.
Unsure that he believe that allies.
 
"Dont think I trust it... Spill it out Hae..."
 
I pouted.
 
I know I can never fool him.
And now, I end up telling him everything.
 
In the end of my little story, he smile at me.
 
"Just do what your heart say Hae... Why bother listen to everyone? Its you who felt it... It's you who know how he make you feel that way right?" he cup my face as he keep flash me a sweet smile.
 
It just like a light flashing on my mind.
 
Thats it...
I just need to make sure that I AM SURE LOVE HIM.
 
"Ohhhh... Bummieeeeee... You sure are my angel..." I hug him tightly as he chuckle.
"Well... Thanks..."
 
"I need to go..." I said after receive a nod from him.
 
I run to the Paran Administration office, find my cutie pie number.
 
"Oh... Donghae ssi?" I welcomed by a beautiful girl with a long dark hair.
"Hi, Ms. Tiffany... I need your help..." I smile sweetly at her.
 
Then I ask him the new student form which has Hyukjae name on it.
After convince her with the reason that I need it too see some potential things from Hyukjae, she agree to give it to me.
I smile widely as I walk out of the office.
 
Then I decided to start texting him.
 
To : Cutie pie
      Hi baby... This is your prince charming number... *smooch*
 
Then I touch the send button.
 
Damn my heart...
Stop beating so fast will ya??
 
But I guess even my heart just can't stop feeling the excited.
 
"Why are you grin like a stupid moron there?" suddenly someone greet me and it's Kyu.
"Nothing...*grin widely"
 
After some hours, I just can't concentrate in my lesson.
 
Why hyukkie didn't reply it.
*pouted.
 
...
...
 
Night come and I just toss my body right and left on bed.
I'm waiting for the reply.
 
"Yah! Hyung!!! What are you doing??" Amber came in and snap at me.
 
I roll my body, aside and stare at her with my sadly eyes.
 
"W-what?"
"He didn't reply..." I whine.
 
"He?? Who?? Reply what?" she ask confused.
 
Then I tell her about the game and about texting Hyukkie.
She laugh loudly as I pout deeper.
 
Meanie Amber!!!
 
"Hyung!!! Pwahahaha... Let me tell you something... Mwahahahaha... It's not hyuk number!"
 
And I just frown while sat straightly.
 
"Wh-what? H-how do you know?"
"Well.. I happen heard him said that he has no phone number when his friends ask him..." she explained to me that just make my jaw drop...
 
So whose number that he used??
 
I still froze on my spot when Amber continue, "... His umma shared the number with him..."
And it's like a thunder strike on my mind.
 
I'm doom...
 
Meanwhile
@ Kyu and Hyuk home
Noone pov
 
There's a chaos in there since this afternoon regarding of an unknown message from someone unknown to someone unknown.
 
"Yaaahhh!!!! Lee Hyukjaeeee... I'm dying of curiousity nooowww..." a beautiful woman keep whining at her son who looks really are annoyed by the whining.
 
"Umma... Just delete it will ya?!" He snap at the woman, his umma, who still whining and whining.
 
"Nooo until you tell me why you blushing like thaattt..." she continue.
 
Kyuhyun who listen their quarrel since before, starting to curious about it, since he's the last person that arrived at home.
And they just can't stop quarrel.
 
"Just let me see the number, Umma..." Kyuhyun said in between those cat and mouse, while she handed the phone.
 
"When I told hyukkie that I have a secret admirer, he shouted that its not mine... It just got me curious neh, Kyu baby?" Their umma whine as cute as possible towards Kyuhyun.
 
Kyuhyun nods as he start to scroll down the message.
 
"Na ah... This one..." his mom point at the unknown number thus only make Kyuhyun eyes widen in disbelieve.
"Who's that? Did you know the messenger?? Yah!! Kyu!!"
 
"Neh umma... I know him..." he smirk as Hyukjae glare at his hyung.
 
"What?? He?? Your secret admirer is a boy???"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
a/n
Okay... everyone knows who sent the message right???