Chapter Nineteen. END.

I'm Dating A Kid?! O.O

 

Jun Hong’s POV

“Wae? What did she do to you?” mom almost touches my cheeks but I avoid it.

“She nearly kidnaps me but I ran away then a car bang into me,” I explained.

Janey look at me “Then you’re in a coma for a week?”

“For six days actually,” I smiled.

“Don’t worry honey, it’s not going to happen again this time,” mom grabbed my hand and again, I pushed it.

“How do you know it won’t happen again? What if this time it goes worst than last time? What if this time they’ll kill you if I don’t accept the marriage?” I shouted. “You never know this thing might happen again!”

“Then what do you want me to do? Accept you and Janey? That’s not going to happen!” mom thumped her feet.

I smiled “If you won’t accept us, I’ll runaway with her! Far from you!”

“Don’t do that,” Dad finally entered. “Okay, we’ll accept both of you.”

Mom turned and stare at dad “I’m not going to accept her!”

“Yes you will, but inch by inch,” dad smiled to me.

I look at Janey and she’s seems worry so I gave her a back hug. “Stop worrying nae?”

She chuckled and nodded.

 

Janey’s POV

It’s Jun Hong’s birthday today! Jun Hong’s father said he want to bring us for a barbeque party at the beach.

I wear my favourite dress which mom bought me last week. As we arrive, I help Jun Hongs mom to prepare the plates.

“Janey, don’t come near me I don’t like you,” she say honestly.

I smiled and took some plates near her “Nae~”

“Mom, you say something bad to her?” Jun Hong oppa appear from nowhere.

“A-ani,” she mumbled.

I smiled and hit Jun Hong oppa “Oppa, stop teasing emmeonim!”

“Eommeonim?” Jun Hong oppa teased me.

I pushed him away but then he carry me to the water “OPPA! DON’T I STILL HAVE TO HELP EMMEONIM!”

“How cute you are calling my mom eommeonim~” he put me down on the sand and squeezed my nose.

I pushed his hand “Oppa, how many times I should tell you? I’m your girlfriend not your daughter!”

“Well, it must be because every time you say oppa it sounds like ‘appa’” he teased me.

I pushed him to the water, stick my tongue out and ran to his mom.

“You really want to help me?”

I widen my eyes and hoped to her excitedly “Nae!”

“Make an orange juice in that jar,” she pointed.

I salute her “Leave it to me!”

Thank goodness I had an experience in making orange juice.

“Done!” I gave a glass of it for her to taste it.

She nods “Not bad~”

“Assa~!” I hoped.

 

Jun Hong’s POV

I heard Janey screamed so I ran to them quickly.

“Wae? Wae?” I asked panickly.

“She makes a delicious orange juice for us,” mom took a sip of her glass “It sure taste good!” and she drink it until finish.

I and Janey oppa laugh at her. Then suddenly mom grabbed her dress.

“Omma!” I touch her hand.

 “How do you make such a good orange juice like this?” mom mocked me and I face palmed myself.

“You want me to show you?” Janey laughed at me.

“SURE!” mom hoped like a dog.

They leave me while Janey is explaining mom how to make orange juice.

I hope what dad said is true; mom will accept her inch-by-inch.

I went to dad and help him grill the meat.            

 

Janey’s POV

“How do you make such a good orange juice like this?” his mom makes fun of him.

“You want me to show you?” I laughed at him.

“SURE!” his mom look excited.

I explained his mother how I make the juice.

I hope she accept me already and stop arranging  stupid marriage arrangement to Jun Hong oppa. It’s a great day today!

 

-THE END-

 

Thanks for reading until the end and sorry if I didn’t update for a long time. x3