Author's Note

Being Friends with Boys

Hey guys! I know I hate these kind of updates because it's like OMG! NEW CHAPTER! And then you go and look and see... author's note. Especially when the story hadn't updated itself in so long, you know?

So I've been rereading a lot of my old stories on AFF (this isn't my main account) today because since 2014-2015 I wasn't really that into kpop anymore. Honestly, my interest was very nonexistant. Like I used to go to concerts and such (MY WALLET *cries*) But not so much anymore. However, it seems that I still have some interest because I really want to finish this story. So, this is just an update to say I'm alive and I'm going to finish this!

There's apparently a web-drama of EXO and a girl next door. Ha! Maybe I'll get a little inspiration from that. 

Oh, and because a lot happened from my last update to today in the kpop world, I know that some members have left and some other controversies have happened (like last time I updated we were on Growl or Wolf... which was a while ago... wow...)

But i'll keep the format the way it is with 12 boys just because I started the story this way. Girl meets 12 guys who are her next door neighbors. That kind of schding.

So yeah.

I'll update again.

Maybe even today?