Kyu?! Ahjussi?!

Oppa is Mine

Today Sunny and Yoona spends their break time to read some of the books the library school. Atmosphere a quiet library, became crowded when Yoona involuntarily dropped some books and made Sunny upset at one of the students who were there.

" I'm sorry, Kyu. I did not mean it. " Yoona kept picking up books that fall, one by one.

" You’d better quickly trim them it all." Kyu pass.

" Yaaa, Kyu!! You also must help Yoona to tidy the books. " Sunny shouted and walked approached them.

" What do you mean?" Kyu said

" You're wrong!" Sunny grumbled with his finger towards Kyu.

" Whatever you say." Kyu running back regardless of Sunny.

" Yaa! Do not go. " Sunny Shouts, but Kyu kept walking out of the library.

"Sunny, never mind. It's okay, I'll tidy it up by myself. "Yoona tried to calm her friend.

"But-"

" That’s my fault, so I was the one who had to tidy up the books." Yoona return picking the books.

 



 

Today's grandfather had planned to meet Sunny and her friend grandson. Yoona and Sunny is cool to sort through the clothes that will be in wearing Sunny today.

" Yoona, are you sure? I should wear this dress?" She looked doubtful.

" Of course I'm sure."

" Yoona~"

" Sunny, even though you're not going to accept that people. At least you have to give a good impression for him. "

" ok.."

 

Tok~ tok~ tok~

 

Someone knocked the door.

" Oh, Grandpa Lee. How are you? " Yoona regards

" You were here. I’m so good. " grandfather smiled

" What is it, Grandpa?" Said Sunny busy waddle in front of the mirror.

"Are you ready?" Grandfather convince that her granddaughter was ready.

" In a minute." Sunny replied, this time facing towards her grandfather.

" Are you going with Yoona?" Said Grandfather

" Yes, otherwise I will not go without her."

" Okay, whatever you say."

 

After that, Grandfather immediately went out of the room.

 

" Yoona, you see my lucky ring?" Sunny searched on her dresser.

" No." Yoona looks so busy to styling Sunny’s hair.

" Oh my god, Where's my ring?"

" Finished. Waaaah ~ you're so sweet. "Yoona looks so proud of her work.

" Yaaa ~ I'm already sweet from the first." Sunny praising himself.

" MWO? Then I take that back. "

" Yoonaaa!"

 



 

Sunny and Yoona had arrived at a fancy restaurant. Sunny and Yoona looking for people who have the characteristics mentioned his grandfather. But it looks like the man is yet to come. While waiting for Sunny and Yoona talk about something.

" How if he's an ugly man?" Yoona asked that heard to scared Sunny.

" I'd go from there, without saying anything."

" Really? If he was handsome? "

" Maybe, I'll consider it." Sunny replied with expressions cogitate

" Hahaha." Yoona laughed

" Do not laugh in times like these."

" Are you nervous?" Yoona Said

" No." Sunny said simply

" Hey! do not lie. You look pale. "

" What? Really? "

" No, I'm just kidding. Haha. " Yoona tried to make Sunny more relaxed

 

Not long, there were two men who entered into the restaurant with traits such as that grandfather said. They were seen looking for someone.

" Sunny, look over there." Yoona that first noticed the arrival of the two men.

" Where?" Sunny had her eyes forward entrance.

" Wait a minute, is not that Kyu?" Yoona looks so surprised to see Kyu is here.

" Wait .. Wait .. and is not that the ahjussi Coffe shop. "

" Is it possible that person was one of them?" Yoona and Sunny looked at each other with a look of disbelief.

" What?! I hope, not one of them. "Sunny looks limply.

 



Please comment and subscribe!