Arranged Marriage

Oppa is Mine

 

 

Rain down when Sunny and Yoona is running toward the bus stop. Previously were drizzle, but the longer heavy rain. Finally Sunny and Yoona decided to wait for the rain stopped in a coffe shop, where near the bus stop.

" Fiuhh~ very cold." Sunny pulled a chair in front of him and sat down, so did Yoona.

" Absolutely right, the rain made the weather grow cold." Yoona, rubbing his hands which cold.

" What do you want to drink?" Sunny back up after releasing her wet jacket and bag.

" I want some coffee latte."  Yoona short answer.

" Okey." Sunny start running to counter reservations.

 

Not long before, Sunny back with bringing two glasses of hot coffee in his hand. A hot vapor keep steaming out, make Yoona getting tingles to feel homely warmth.

" This is your latte!"

" Huaaaa ~ very warm. But, where is the sugar?"

" Oh yeah wait a minute." Sunny turned back.

 

Sunny not realized that anyone who walks from behind him. And when she turned, the collision intended not can be avoided. Hot coffee spilled on Sunny's hand.

" Huwaaaa! very hooot!!" Sunny shouted

 

Everyone who was in coffe shop, look away toward Sunny that being in pain. But, the man who hit Sunny actually walked away.

 

" Let's sit down. Which your hands? Let me see." Yoona command

" My hand~" Sunny  complained in pain.

Yoona blowing Sunny's hand that turned red. " What is better?" ask Yoona

" it's still hot." Yoona keep blowing Sunny's hand.

 

Soon the man who hit Sunny, back. He brings something in his hand and walked toward Sunny. The man put something in Sunny's hand surface which turning red. Turns out it was the wet towels.

" How? Still hot?" ask that man.

" No, It's better." Sunny feel better.

" Next time, before you walked away. You have to look around before."  The man said and visible blame sunny.

" I'm sorry, that was my fault." Sunny looks so sorry.

" That's good, if you know that your fault." Said the man with haughty

Soony snorting annoyed to see that men continue to blame him. " Ahjussi, you're also supposed to apologize to me, because you have been spilling hot coffee onto my hand." Sunny shouted.

" Ahjussi?!" The man looked at trifling on sunny.

" What? Do you have something wrong?" ask Sunny don't care

 

the man was left without a greeting nor apologized to Sunny. Yoona keep noticed the man since last, felt there was something strange. She felt that she had met him before. But  when, where and somehow they met before. yoona kept trying to remember it.

 


 

" Grandpa call me?" Sunny walking toward grandfather and joon sitting on the couch.

" Sunny, there's something that i want to talking about you." grandfather started a stodgy conversation.

" What's that?"

" Well, three days ago.  My friend came here,  hee came to remind me about a promise."

" What promise?" Sunny looks doesn't understand.

" A promise that you will be paired with his grandson."

" What?! that's not funny." sunny chuckles

Joon looked at Sunny. "Grandpa was not kidding stupid!"  Joon folded his hands in front of his chest.

 

Sunny stunned and demanded answers her grandfather.

" That's true." Grandpa nodded slowly

 

Sunny's body feels so limp. he can't think again. It's like thunderstruck in broad daylight. Heard it, Sunny feels like to die right then and there. Knowing that his grandfather had also been set up who those who will she married later.

 

" Grandpaaaaa!!" Sunny shouting blusterous inwardly.

 


 

 

 Thanks For Reading ^^

 Please comment and Subcribe :)