Hwaiting!!

Oppa is Mine

Sunny and Yoona walked down the beach. Today the sky slightly overcast and the wind was blowing pretty hard. There was no one else on the beach except them.

Suddenly a rumble came. From afar, the big waves coming towards the shore. Waves were higher when closer to shore,
Sunny panicked, and pulled Yoona to go from there.

"Yoona, let's run."

Yoona froze and didn't budging one bit.

Unconsciously, the waves are crashing both of them. Sunny felt his body oscillated in the water. Shortly waters receded and bring Sunny into the sea. Curiously, Yoona still standing on the seashore.

"Yoona!!! Help me! "Sunny cried loudly and clearly illustrated the fear on her face. Yoona was still silent.

"Yoo ... naaaa!" Sunny rises and sets over the water.

When Sunny was beginning to lose consciousness, someone come to rescue her  and immediately took Sunny to the surface. Sunny instantly took a deep breath, and his brain began functioning again.

"Ahjussi thank you." She smiled weakly to the man who had saved him. Joongki smiled back, and he put his hands on his head Sunny. Sunny looked confused.

Not unexpectedly, Joongki drown Sunny into the water.

Sunny, who was shocked, could only scream and attempt to arise to the surface.

"I'll kill you!" Joongki cursed with anger, "I'm more than happy, if you die on my hands!"

"Ahjussi!! Let me go! "Sunny cried loudly.
 


knock~ knock~ knock~
 

 

"Yaaaah! Open the door! "Joongki shouted from outside.

Hearing a knock at her door, Sunny immediately awoke from her sleep. Sunny looked around her room, and looks so  limp.

"Thank God, it was all just a dream." Sunny thank gratefully. "But! Why that dream again? This is the second time I had the same dream. Oh god! "Sunny looked frustrated and ruffled her hair.

From behind the door, a worried Joongki began trying to break down the locked door. Joongki started taking the cue to break down the door.

1 .. 2 .. 3 ..

Joongki ran towards the door. Suddenly the door opened. Joongki can't stop, eventually bumping Sunny who was behind the the door.

"Aaaaaaaaa!" They both yelled.
 

boom ~

Sunny felt something heavy fall on her body. It did not take long, Sunny quickly opened his eyes. Sunny how shocked, saw Joongki is above her body.

Their eyes met, they were silent for a moment glued. Until the phone's voice awaken them.

"Yaaah!!! Go away from me! "Sunny pushed Joongki away from him.

"Can you get a little more gently?" Joongki rubbing his head that hit dresser when Sunny pushed firmly.

"Like you're the only who felt sick, I am too!! This is your fault! Why you running around the house? "she does not want to lose

"Do you think, I'm going to stay silent when I hear someone screaming in my house?" Joongki staring Sunny sharply.

"Who is shouting?" Sunny dodged

"You're yelling like someone who possessed."

"I do not yell." Sunny dodge anymore.

"Okay. Maybe I misheard. Hurry, prepare breakfast! "Joongki who do not want to fight, immediately went out and shut the door.

 

It's been six months they lived together. Yes, Sunny received their arranged marriage. One week after graduation, Sunny and Joongki got married.

At first Joongki very angry on Sunny, having received their arranged marriage. But as time passes Joongki started not care about it.

Although it has officially become a couple, but they do not behave righteously married couple. They slept in separate rooms, and undergo their own lives.

"What do you want to eat tonight?" She asked as she washed dishes.

"I came home late today." Joongki sipping his tea and get ready to go to work.

Sunny ran to the door followed Joongki, "Why?"

"There is little business to me finish. I go first. "Joongki say goodbye and leave the house

"Be careful!" She looked a little disappointed.

 



After the lecture, Sunny invites Yoona to accompany her to shop for home needs. On the sidelines his trip, Sunny tells nightmare she had last night.

"What! You've dreamed of it again? "Yoona was shocked and stopped.

"Yeah .. What is that dream probably come up because of my guilt to her? "Sunny  keep going and left Yoona behind.

"Maybe. Then what will you do? "Yoona were back on beside Sunny.

"I do not know. What does it mean I have to to leave him? "Now Sunny  stopped and stared at Yoona blankly.

"What a nightmare like it mean you have to split up with your beloved husband?" Yoona asked.

"Probably not. I just thought it was not fair to him. He does not love me but he had to marry me. "

"Sunny, you love him, do not you?" She nodded slowly. "Then you have to keep it and make him love you. Lee Sunny Hwating!

"Yoona looks so excited.

"But ~"

"Sunny, believe me! one day he will love you back." Yoona looks so assured with her words.

"Well Yoona, I'll try!!! Hwaiting! "