Old Friend

Oppa is Mine

"Why do you look so surprised, ahjussi?" She was surprised to see that his expression changed instantly.

"For a long time the ring is gone from me." He smiled  to see ring in his hand.

"What?" she doesn't understand.

"Look at the engraving on this ring. J love J. Joongki love Jooyeon. "This time he glanced at Sunny and show something that is in the ring.

"W-what do you mean?"

"This ring is mine." He explained

"What? not possible. how can that be? "she asked to herself.

"Do you really sure this ring is yours?" She assured him once again.

"Of course I'm sure." She looks so happy. Sunny could only stare see it.

He looked Sunny hopefully , "Can I take it back?" then smiled sweetly at Sunny.

"But it's my ring." Sunny nervously refused.

"No, it's mine." This time she looked back at Sunny with a fierce gaze.

Sunny pouted. "Well,  just take it. " With Sunny regardless approve his request. Although not willingly, but Sunny had to keep returning the ring to its owner, isn't it?

 

The night was over so quickly. Without much talk, they spent the dinners, and immediately go home upon completion.

 

Now, Sunny and Yoona sit in a taxi heading for home.

 

"Song Joong Ki. My name is Song Joong Ki. Oh yeah, thanks for finding this ring. And see you. "Joongki smiled at Sunny.

Those were the words that are now echoed Sunny's ears , before he really go away.


Sunny messing up her hair completely frustrated, "Yoona, how can this be? That Ahjussi is the people who I've been looking for. "Sunny started to talk

"Are you sure that's him?" Yoona casually responded Sunny statement.

"Yes, his the owner of my lucky ring." Sunny Obviously

"No wonder I feel ever see him before." Yoona replied still with relaxed

"What should I do Yoona, how is this?" Sunny looked so confused. Then she buried his face again.

"You said you liked him, right? is an opportunity for you to be with him. " Yoona answered without further ado
 

Sunny suddenly raised his head, making Yoona surprised. "But he, unlike someone who I dreamed of, so far."

"Well, don't accept." Yoona suggest

"But how? he was always in my mind. I couldn't let him go. " she buried her face back

"Ya~ sunny! Suit yourself, I am confused what to give advice. "Yoona puzzled by the attitude of his friend.

"How is this? How? "Sunny kept asking himself.

 

A week after the meeting. Sunny often thought of Joongki, who she thinks the annoying people. She didn't know how Joongki fit easily into her mind.
 


In the school holidays like this, Sunny prefers to play mind games as a means of diversion. So there is no chance for him to think Joongki, today.

When Sunny was cool to play, Mrs. Kim suddenly came. Mrs. Kim says there is guests for Sunny, and now waiting for Sunny.


 

Guest? Who? Besides Yoona no other friends who dare to come to his house. But if Yoona, why not go straight to her room.

 

 

"Ahjussi? What are you doing in my house? "Sunny was surprised to see her guest is Song Joong Ki.

"Ya! Sunny. why are you calling Joongki as the 'ahjussi'? He's the same age with me. "Joon surprised to hear the words of Sunny.

"Oppa, you know him?" She asked, seeing his brother so familiar with Joongki.

"Of course. Joongki is my old friend. "

"What?" Sunny confused what to say.

Joon looked so happy. "This world is so small, isn't it? After many years we did not meet. Now, it turns out you're going to be my brother-in-law. "Joon embracing his prospective brother-in-law.

 

 

"What did you come here?" She asked without preamble on Joongki.

"I came here to ask you to go." Joongki replied casually

Sunny trying to be don't care. "Go where?"

" my grandfather's house He says that he wants to meet you."

"A-I'm busy." She sounded hesitant to answer.

Joon interrupting them, "Busy? since before you were just playing the game in your room. Anyway, you'd better go meet Song grandfather . "Joon commanded his sister to come with Joongki.

"No way!" She refused and immediately went up the stairs.

"I will tell this to my grandfather, if you refuse to go." Joon threatening Sunny

She stopped in his tracks. "Oppa! You! "Sunny looks so furious with her ​​brother's behavior.

"Joongki, forgive my sister. She is a bit annoying. "Joon behavior regretted his annoying little sister.

Joongki friendly smile. "It's okay. You must be very difficult to have a younger sister like him. "

"Aish! If you want mocking me. Wait for me out of here. "She shouted at them both.

"Joongki, if you're actually become her husband. I suggest to always provide earplugs. "Joon began mocked Sunny again.

"I guess so." Joongki justify.

 

Sunny walked up to them. she looks so upset. "Ya! do you think .. You think .. " she didn't know what to say. Joon and Joongki laugh, look for Sunny.

Sunny breathe in and went on to say. "You think I'm going to accept this ridiculous arranged marriage. Don't expect! You know I will reject it." She was not able to control his anger and began to speak carelessly.

"That's good, if you reject it. I would be very grateful to that decision. "Joongki still be calm.

"Well, I'll tell your grandpa that I refuse it!" Sunny shouted again.

"Then, we met my grandfather now." Joongki asked Sunny to soon meet his grandfather.

"okey!"

"Ya~ why do you guys fight?" Joon interrupted quarrels between Sunny and Joongki.

"Shut up!" Sunny command. and went to change his clothes. She feels so upset.