God help meee!!

Oppa is Mine

Sunny soon returned to his room, and get ready to change her clothes. She regretted what she had said before, but she couldn't pull her words back.


When they got to Grandfather Song's home . Sunny and Joongki immediately enter into the house and waited in the living room.


"Remember what you say before! you will reject this stupid arranged marriage. "Joongki reminded Sunny.

"Yeah I know." Sunny Pouted

"And one thing you need to know from my grandfather. He didn't like the girl that reckless and disrespectful, so beware. "Joongki remind Sunny to behave.

"So you mean, I'm a reckless and disrespectful girl ." Sunny raised her voice.

"I did not say that." Joongki refute, and chuckled.

"Master is waiting in her room." Suddenly someone dressed as waiter came over both of them.

"All right, I'll be there." Joongki move from his seat. And asked Sunny to follow behind.

 

 

"Are you scared?" Joongki asked suddenly.

"No, I'm not." She denied.

"Good riddance."

"Huh ~" Sunny breathe deeply. Actually, she feared to meet with Grandpa Song.

 

 

"You've come, sit down." grandpa Song greeted with a friendly .

"It's Lee Sunny, Grandpa." Joongki introduces Sunny to his grandfather

"Hello, Grandpa. My name is Lee Sunny. "She saluted him, and introduces himself.

"You look so beautiful. Just like the images that your grandfather gave to me. " Grandfather praised the sweet girl who in front of him.

"Thank you, Grandpa." Sunny smiled sweetly

"I heard you good at singing?" Grandfather asked the little girl was standing before him.

"I'm not as good as the grandfather thought." Sunny humbled

"Then sing a song for me." Grandpa Song asks Sunny to sing

"What?" Sunny little bit shocked

"You cann't?" Grandpa Song looks disappointed

"Of course, I can." Sunny willing

"you can sing?" Joongki half-whispered asked  to Sunny
 

But Sunny ignored Joongki's question. and she prepared to sing soon.

 

Joongki glued After hearing a tunable song. He was amazed to see Sunny.

Sunny sing very well. And being able to make a grandfather Song Joongki and not turn any part.

 

"Your voice is very sweet, how can you sing like that?" Grandpa Song started praising Sunny again.

 

Sunny blushed.

 

"Grandpa too praised me .." she tried to sound casual ..

"I mean it. See, you can make Joongki stunned silence to hear your song. "

"Really," she mocked Joongki with her eyes.

"Ah ~ it ~" Joongki could not say anything.

"You don't have to be shy as  to admit it." She began teasing Joongki.

"Never mind." Joongki surrender. Joongki face began to redden

Grandpa laughed at their behavior. "You guys are so matched. Seeing you like this, I'm so anxious to marrying you. "Grandpa Song interrupting their

"Grandpa! What are you saying? "Joongki began awkwardly.

 

 

Not feel they've been chatting for so long. But Sunny wasn't tired to listening the Grandpa Song's stories. She looks very happy to listen the stories. Instead, Joongki was so bored with the story, because he had heard many times.


When lunch time arrived, Grandpa Song took Sunny  for have lunch. When lunch was Sunny kept chatting with Grandpa Song. Joongki looks annoyed by their behavior.

 

After eating grandfather Joongki asked to leave Grandpa Song with Sunny alone.
 

"Joongki, grandfather wanted to talk privately with Sunny."

"Well I'm going out." Looks like Joongki have guessed, that his grandfather will ask Sunny's decision.

 

So before leaving he whispered something to Sunny. And Sunny looked upset. After that Joongki quickly out of the room and closed the door shut.


"Sunny, your grandpa says that all decisions on the problemd is in your hands. He didn't want to take this decision alone. So I invite you to come here to find out what answer would you give. "Maybe Grandpa Song isn't people who like niceties because he always ask on topic.

"Sorry Grandpa, I want to ask before." She hesitated with what she said.

"You can ask me anything." Grandpa Song invite Sunny to ask.

"Do Ajhussi, Uh I mean Joongki-ssi, accept this match?" Sunny is also not one to the niceties

"Why do you ask like that?"

"I just feel like he is overburdened with this problem." Sunny countinued

"Is he said something to you?" Grandpa Song asked in return

"No, he didn't say anything. It's just  I feel that way. "She explained her feelings for Joongki.

"Oh, you don't need to feel like that. Because he had given all of these problem to me and his mother. "

"Grandpa sure? But he seemed already has someone. " She continued

"he does have a girlfriend before, but his girlfriend leave him. Since then, Joongki's hard to find another woman. Her mother, has often held a blind date for him, but none have been successful. I was sad to see that. But then I remember your grandfather  promises that he will match her ​​grandchild with my grandchild. After I met your grandfather and saw your picture, for some reason I'm sure you're the right person for him. "Grandpa explained and made ​​her a little shocked

"Grandpa sure, that I was the right person for him?" She repeated the words Grandpa Song.

"Yes, Grandpa was very sure. So, what's your answer? "Grandpa Song initial problem again asked

"Honestly .. I'm still a little confused by this problems. "she began to doubt her own feelings.

"Then, Grandpa will give you time to think again." Grandpa Song didn't press Sunny for a quick answer.

"Eh, Grandpa didn't have to wait. I'm going to answer it now. " She continued steadily.

"Really?" Grandpa looks happy because Sunny want to answer it.

"Yes. A-I ... I .... "she hesitated again
 

 

Shortly Sunny remembered what was said Joongki Before going to leave them alone.

"Remember what you told me this morning. You should reject this match. "Sunny Joongki ears half whispered.
"Yeah, yeah I know. Take it easy, trust all to me. "She replied angrily.