Chapter 10

Entirely...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAERIN'S POV

    After one week of fun and exciment in Japan, me and the girls flew back to Seoul, Korea. As soon as we reached YG ent, everyone was rushing to the recording room to give the Big bang oppas the presents we bought them. We got into the room but the atmosphere felt so cold and serious. 

    Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung oppa was sitting on the couch silently. Top oppa was sitting infront of the table scribbling something on a piece of paper. Jiyong oppa was at his usual workplace with his headphones on. He was staring intently at the computer. He did not realise we were in the room because he was backing us.

  I walked quietly as I can sense something bad happened.

" What's with the atmosphere?" I whispered to the three oppas on the couch.

" Ji is mad at Seungri for spilling water on his work." Youngbae oppa pointed at a bundle of wet paper.

" Then who broke that?" Dara unnie asked. Pointing at some broken pieces of glass on the floor.

" Jiyong hyung. He was so outraged he threw the glass into the wall." Daesung oppa stated.

  It's actually not a big shock to us. There was one time someone deleted his new song from the computer, he smashed a monitor and two big speakers to smitherines. He's a total perfectionist and also a hardcore workaholic. Plus, he has a really high temper.

" Someone should comfort him." I suggested.

" Yea if you wanna die." Top oppa got up from his seat.

" I don't think he'll murder people, Tabi." Bom unnie said as Top oppa kissed her.

" Bom unnie's right. I'll go." I stated.

" But it's dangerous, Chae." Seungri warned.

" It's for your sake too, you know." I said as I walked to Jiyong oppa. The others quickly got out of the room.

 I gently placed my hand on his shoulder.

" Get out of here." he said with a cold and distant voice. He didn't even turn around to look at me.

 I tapped his shoulder harder. He quickly turned his head. I can see his eyes burning with fire. I stared at him. He looked a little surprised to see me. 

" Chae..." I heard him mumbled. He took off his headphones and stood up.

" Sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I thought you were someone else." he said while scratching the back of his head.

" It's alright. I understand. Are you okay oppa?" I asked with concern.

" I-i'm fine." he looked down.

" Well, you don't look fine oppa. How about you tell me what's wrong." I dragged him to the couch and we sat down. He sighed.

" I'm just pissed off at Seungri. I worked on the paper for weeks but he just had to spill his damn orange juice on it." he explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter