Chapter 9

Entirely...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAERIN'S POV

" Are you going to the after party? " Youngbae oppa asked me.

" Nope. Minji and I are staying back at the hotel." I answered as I sat beside him.

" Why not?" he put his arm over my shoulder.

" I guess I'm too tired. Plus, I'm not a party kind of girl." I looked at him. He nodded.

Suddenly, Jingyo oppa came from behind. He pulled me away.

" Yah oppa! That hurts! " I rubbed my arm.

" Lets go." he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside of the room to the empty corridor.

" What were you doing?" he let go of me.

" Umm... Talking with Youngbae oppa..." 

" Yes, but you guys were too close." he said angrily.

" And?" I asked. Still clueless about the situation.

" You can't do that. He's your sunbae." he stated. Why is he acting so strange right now?

" O-okay. I promise I won't do that again." I agreed. Not wanting to pick up a fight with him.

" Good then. Let's go." he finally looked relaxed.

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

" You're not going to the concert's after party right? So let's go somewhere else." 

  I followed him outside. We went out through the back door because the front door of the concert stadium was still filled with fans. I walked beside him along the street. 

" You cold? " he asked.

" A little."

" You should have wore a coat." 

" I didn't have the time because you just grabbed me without any warnings." I pouted.

" Sorry." he held my hand and placed it in his coat pocket. My heart was fluttering a little but I just shoved off the feeling.

" You want coffee?" he asked as we passed by a cafe.

" Sure." I said and we entered the cafe.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

JIYONG'S POV

We entered the cafe. I picked a rather isolated table in the corner and we sat down. 

" What do you want to drink?" I asked her.

" Are you gonna treat me cause i'm thinking of ordering food." she said after looking at the menu.

" Let me guess. It's strawberry cake, right?"

" Yup."

" Ofcourse i'll treat you. Just order anything you like." I insisted.

" Thanks oppa. I'll order a slice of strawberry cake and some latte please." she said to the waiter.

" I'll have a set of scones and a cup of macchiato." I ordered and the waiter left.

" I was wondering, why didn't you attend the after party? I thought you liked parties and alcohol and girls..." she sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter