Chapter 11

Entirely...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I start, i just wanted to wish our Lovable and cute panda Seungri a happy 22nd birthday!^^ He's getting so mature now...huhu....~~

Now let's begin the story, shall we...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

JIYONG'S POV

 " Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up...

Your call had reach voicemail.

... Damn it!" I slammed my phone on the table. Sorry phone, that must have hurt.

" What are you babbling about this round? " Youngbae asked as he entered the living room.

" Chaerin isn't picking up." I complained.

" So why are you so pissed off? "

" Because I already called her ten times! Literally! "

" Ya whatever.. Let's go." he ignored me and went outside.

  I followed him outside and locked the door to the apartment. We went to Yg ent because Yg said he wanted to discuss about something. It freaked us out a little thinking that we had done something wrong. We were like 15 minutes late so after entering the building, we pratically sprint to the elevator leaving everyone around us in awe. Well, G-dragon and Taeyang loosing their cool is something people should be proud about.

 As soon as we reached the 7th floor, we quickly ran to his office. Forgot about all the manners, I pushed the door harshly and came barging in, finding yg hyung and and two other ladies in the room. Yg looked at me with a questioning look.

" Sorry we're late and sorry we came in without knocking." me and Youngbae bowed 90 degrees.

" Nevermind. Just sit here." he pointed at the two chairs infront of his table. We sat down and glanced at the two ladies beside us. Bom noona and Chaerin.

" So boys, I watched your broadcast this morning." he smiled,"And Jiyong confessed Chaerin as her ideal type."

I nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter