oo2

Love me Again (Discontinued)

We were driving along happily until I heard a screech. A engine roared as sped up. A car turned from around the corner and hit us. Our car spun around a few times before completely stopping.

I jerked forward, hit my head on the wheel then jerked backwards. Mir also jerked forward. Mir hit his head harshly on the glass. When he abruptly stopped, Mir jerked backwards and was knocked out cold.
 
I quickly took off my seat belt once we stopped and hurried to Mir's side. I silently cursed and then went to go look for the driver. When I couldn't find him, I called Joon up and told him what happened. Joon immediately came and drove us to the hospital.
 
I only have a few injuries and bruises while Mir fainted and had a concussion. Joon and I waited outside as the doctors were examining him.
 
I bit my lower lip. What if Mir is dead..? What if.. he just left me to be alone in this world?
 
Mir, please don't leave me. Today was finally our one year anniversary. I was finally going to propose to you. Mireu-ah, don't. Don't return to heaven now.
 
I cried at the thought of Mir. Why did this happen? Why couldn't it happen to me instead?
 
The doctor came out and looked at us. "Are you his parent or guardian?", he asked.
 
"No. I'm his boyfriend.", I answered.
 
"Okay. Well, Bang Cheolyeong... he. He's in a coma. He suffered a serious head injury. We need to keep him here till he wakes up or a little longer than that. I'm sorry.", he doctor said as he left.
 
I harshly wiped the tears from my eyes. I ran to Mir's room and looked in it.
 
There he was, he was laying there, unconscious. My poor Mireu, I'm sorry I let this happen.
 
My hand hesitantly touched the door frame, my body trying to support itself. I looked again, he was still there. I closed my eyes then opened them. No, this wasn't a dream.
 
"I'm sorry sir, visiting hours are over. I have to ask you to leave.", said a nurse.
 
I nodded and headed over to Joon. His face looked really worried.
 
"Are you okay?", He said, his voice laced with hurt.
 
"No. No, Joon. I'm not okay.", I answered sobbing into his chest.
 
"What happened?", he said as he my cheek.
 
"Mir. He.. He's in a coma.", I stuttered out.
 
"What?!" , Joon nearly shouted.
 
"It's all my fault Joon. My fault.", I said in between sobs.
 
"It's not your fault, Thunder.", Joon said trying to comfort me as best as he could.
 
"Joon. Where's Yoseob?", I asked.
 
"Oh. Opps.", he said. "I left as soon as you told me the news. Yoseob was doing laundry.", he explained and took of his phone.
 
It read 10 text messages and 24 missed calls. I chuckled and commented. "You're in deep trouble."