oo1

Love me Again (Discontinued)

 

I looked at Mir, smiling and looking at the Han River. His eyes sparkled as he suddenly got excited.

"Thunder, can we go home..?" he asked. "I want to show you something really important!" he exclaimed.

"Sure, come on." I said and got up. I started heading to my car and got in.

"Thunder-ah. I love you." Mir said as he laid his head on my shoulder.

I glanced to my right and ruffled his hair. I started the car and started backing it out.

Once I backed out, I started driving while Mir said directions to wherever we were headed. Mir is so cute.

I'm really lucky to have him. I don't know what I would do without the younger man. He was always happy.

Mir was always a happy person, he was also very good looking. This, only made it worse. Everyone was fond of Mir.

They admired him from close and afar. This is why I'm happy to have him. Others want him too.

It has been a year since we had started going out. We met eachother through our close friend, Joon. He introduced us at his birthday party. Since that day, I had fallen for the blonde.

He was always energetic, never sad or depressed. That only made me love him even more. His personality is everything you could ask for. He was also a really funny guy. 

Every day with him was like heaven.

Mir was just a ball of sunshine that could make you laugh.

 


 

On the first month of our relationship, we were kind of shy.

Even though we were dating, we weren't all touchy just yet. 

One day, I had the courage to hold his hand. 

He was shocked at first but then smiled and said that he liked how my hand fit perfectly in his.

He said, they were made for eachother. They fit like a puzzle piece.

 


 

On the second month, I asked him to move into my apartment.

I had asked him, afraid of rejection.

I didn't want tobe rejected.

Asking for someone to live with me was kind of weird. The thought of it was at least.

I was surprised when he nodded his head furiously as if I asked him to marry his favorite thing in the world. 

I helped Mir move out of his parent's house and into my little apartment.

I enjoyed everyday with the younger.

 


 

On the third month, we agreed that we would both invite our parents for dinner and to tell them about our relationship.

That went all smoothly. They both excepted us and congratulated us. I was honestly surprised.

Homouality was frowned upon in South Korea. I don't know why they both accepted it so quickly.

Maybe it was just our personalities that our parents liked or maybe they just wanted to see their children happy.

I would feel the same if I had kids and they were like us.

 


 

On the fourth month, we threw a huge party.

A big party inviting our family and friends.

There was a lot of people, food, and presents. We all got presents for our small apartment. Everyone also congratulated us for being together for four months without any issues.

Our relationships never did have issues. We only had small fights but would make up a few hours later. We never cheated, we couldn't find anyone that would even compared to the other.

And lastly, our relationship was basically Rated E. We only held hands and cuddled. The farthest we went was probably a kiss on the lips. A simple kiss, nothing else.

We never really felt the need of having to need that. We thought that having eachother was enough. And, it was true.

 


 

On the fifth month, we planned to move into a house of our own.

We loved our small apartment and all, but we were getting older.

We could take care of a house now. 

We found a nice one story house with red bricks, a pretty tree in the front, and a medium sized backyard.

We instantly thought it was perfect for us.

 


 

On the sixth month, we finally got to move in. 

There was piles upon piles of boxes in every room. There was three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and one extra room.

Mir and I decided to share a room, have two guest rooms, and use the extra room for computers and other electronics. Kinda like a play room.

Moving in took some time, but it was worth it.

Mir and I painted our room a little blue, the two guest rooms a cream color and have the computer room be a ocean blue color.

When we finally got everything where we wanted, we were happy and satisfied. 

It looked like our dream house.

 


 

On the seventh month, we had to separate for some time.

It wasn't because of a fight. We just had to go somewhere. And when I say that, I mean Mir had to go to China to visit a friend of his.

Luhan, if I remembered right. Mir stayed there for the whole month. I missed him, I really did. We sent each other cutesy love letters each day.

On a certain day, I had sent Mir a plushie. I got back a plushie too. It was some character from the anime or manga that he usually reads or watches.

I treasured the thing, I really did. It sat on my bed next to my pillow everyday.

I would sometimes even hug it. When desparate enough, I would kiss it. 

I wonder if Mir did the same.

 


 

On the eighth month, Mir had finally returned.

I hugged him really tightly while at the airport waiting for him.

I missed his smile. His smile could brighten up the whole world. But instead, it lit up my heart.

His friend was by his side too. Mir had explained to me that Luhan was here to see his lover.

Mir never told me who but he must of been Korean. Mir and I went back to our home.

I was especially happy when he told me his time in China with a bright smile.

 


 

On the ninth month, Mir's grandmother had passed away.

Mir was so shocked about the news that his mouth formed an 'o' and stood that way for about a whole minute.

I stood by Mir's side the whole time, trying to support him through the tough time.

Mir's mother had told us that Mir's grandmother really supported us and wanted us to have a nice life.

These were her last words.

They had to do with our relationship.

 


 

On the tenth month, Mir was okay again.

Mir had finally gotten okay again.

We would visit his grandmother's grave once in a while and we would pray for her.

I was happy to know that Mir was okay again. The smile on his face never left but it felt more real.

More sincere. 

 


 

On the eleventh month, I had thought about proposing to Mir.

I had a long conversation with myself over the topic.

We have been dating eleven months now and we really loved each other.

I didn't know if I should or wait a little while later. I kept thinking about it everyday.

Did you think about this too, Mireu-ah?

 


 

On the twelfth month, I had my answer.

I decided that I would wait till our one year anniversary before trying to propose to him.

One year would be a good amount of time to bond and fall in love.

And it was true.

This happened all in one year. 

We spent our New Years at Joon's house, where we first met.

Joon was happy to see us and told us to come in.

Joon told us that we wanted to tell us something important.

Wen he started the subject, a light brown haired male stepped out and hugged Joon's arm.

Joon told us that he had found the one.

The man was a 23 year old, had fair skin, light brown hair, dark brown eyes, and had the name of Yang Yoseob. 

The man had a baby face. I was about to accuse Joon for being a ert or a e for dating a 15 year old at his age.

Yang Yoseob had appeared to act how he looked.

He was really childish.

We offered the new couple our guest rooms. They agreed happily and told us that they would move out of Joon's parent's house as soon as possible.