oo3

Love me Again (Discontinued)

"Thunder. Come on. You've been staring at him for four hours now. Seriously.", bickered Joon. 

Four hours? It feels like only five minutes past. Time sure flys when I'm with you Mireu. Hey, Mireu-ah. Please wake up for me soon. Arraso? I complied to Joon's request and got up from the seat next to the bed where Mir was lying in. I slowly walked to the door where Joon and Yoseob were. I looked back at Mir then walked forward heading towards the couple. Not looking back. Not again.

"Let's go do something to get your mind off of him.", stated Joon.

"How about we go to the beach?", suggested Yoseob.

"Okay.", I said barely audible.

For my sake, we took the subway instead of the car. Joon and Yoseob both knew very well that I had developed a fear of cars after the accident. Both tried to use cars around me as least as possible. I'm really glad to have them as friends, they understood so much. They always tried to get my mind off of it. Joon especially, he would tell me to go get some fresh air or the walk once in a while after sitting in the seat for too long. I would sometimes even get my numb - if that was possible.

We arrived at the beach where there was a whole crowd of people. Yoseob looked at my apologetically and mouthed the words "I'm sorry". I shook my head to signify that it was fine. A crowd would keep my mind off of...Mir. 

We picked a nice spot near the water and set up our stuff. Yoseob and Joon quickly stripped their clothing off to reveal swimming trunks underneath. They immediately rushed to the water and played around for some time. Joon looked at me and gestured me to come over. I shook my head trying to say I was good. I sat on one of the blankets on the soft sand and then stripped off the pieces of fabric on my body too before ending up in some swimming trunks as well. I laid down on the colorful blanket and closed my eyes.

"Thunder-ah, I have something important to show you", said Mir. The memories just came back pouring into my mind. Every single little detail that happened. Mir's happy face as we went into the car. The comforting words he said as we drove. The lifeless-like body that sat there. The motionless body that has been lying on the hospital bed for quite some days now.

I started to sweat as I kept remembering everything. It felt like my life was coming to an end. My life had just played itself over and over in my mind. The day I met Mir. I saw him talking to Joon and I couldn't help but stare. He was just gorgeous. He was like an angel without the halo and wings. I somehow gathered all the guts I had and talked to the younger man. It turns out we had a lot in common than I thought.

The memory then blurred.

It fast forwarded to the time when I gathered up courage to hold his hand. I always dreamt of it. It always looked so lonely to me. They way it begged to be held. One day, I took his small hand in mind. Mir was shocked at first which made me worried. What if he didn't like it? He smiled afterwards and went on to walk about how he liked the feeling. They fit like puzzle pieces, he said. They were made for eachother, he said.

The picture blurred again.

"Come live with me.", I said. It sounded more like a demand more than anything else. I didn't want to force him. It was a question. A simple yet complicated question. To my surprise, he nodded. Furiously. I remember him at his house. Gathering all of his beloved manga in a specially marked box. One by one as he carefully put them in. Making sure none were harmed at all. I remember him looked through his old things. His old toys that he grew out of. A certain one he wouldn't let go of caught my attention. He said he was too fond of it. It was such a treasured memory. He held up a plush that looked like some anime character. I think the name was L. It was my first gift to him.

Once again, the blurriness rushed over the precious memory.

Mir and I were looking at houses. We were both pretty young but still old enough for a house of our own. We searched and searched for quite some time before finding the dream house. The house was a one story which neither of us complained about. Only two people would live there. Plus neither of us would have to clean up a lot. When you got out of your car in the driveway, you were immediately greeted by colorful flowers lined up in no specific order. If you walked further, you stood in front of the green door. Bright yellow flowers in pots on high stands were on both sides of the door. On the door was a wreath, it would change depending on the seasons or holidays. When you open the door and come in, on the left is a decorated office or studio. I used it for when I wanted a quiet place to draw, paint, or anying that related to my job f being an artist. Mir used it for whenever he needed to get away from things. If you kept walking, you then meet the living room. It was a nice large space. The only thing there was a rather large brown leather couch and a tv which was on the wall. If you were to scoot back some steps, to your left was a normal-sized kitchen. It had a island table, a oven with a top stove, a microwave just above the stove which was made to be connected to some cabinets, a sink, and the dinner table. If you were to go to the right, you were then faced with four doors. The first one led to the Master bedroom which had a full bathroom with it. The second and third led to guest rooms which were neatly decorated. And the last one was the laundry room which connected to the garage by a door.

The memory disappeared.

I was excessively sweating. More than one ever should. Even lying out in the sun wasn't a good enough excuse for all the sweat I produced in just about an hour and a half. I felt a cold wet cloth touch my body. It was trying to clean up all the sweat, I could tell. The rather skinny body leaned forward to put a freaking cold cloth on my head. I felt so useless. Am I paralyzed? I don't know but I couldn't move. That was for sure.

My breathing started to turn shallow, I felt like vomiting. My skin started turning cold and clammy. I started breathing faster and faster. More sweat had been produced over the time I had been lying here. Now, I felt dizzy. My head felt like it was spinning. My muscles started hurting. 

After all all of that, my body couldn't take it anymore, I out.

________

I was honestly going to write more but I haven't updated in some time so here is the next chapter. Not really well-written but better than my usual writing :)