oo4

Love me Again (Discontinued)

 

 
 
"Wake up Thunder-ah!", I heard a cute voice pipe. What? Mir had awaken? I opened my eyes to see Yoseob bouncing up and down with having a worried expression on his baby face.
 
"Yay! You're awake!", he shouted while hugging me. I looked around, I was in a hospital. I could tell from the white walls, the familiar smell, and of course, the blue gowns. I turned my attention to the left. There laid my boyfriend. Mireu was next to me the whole time. Well not hypothetically speaking but still. He was there.
 
"Thank goodness you're alive!", shouted Joon. A worried expression painted itself on his face. He grabbed my shoulders and hung onto me. His hands swiftly  moved up to my face. They pulled my face away from Mir. I stared at him.
 
"You're an idiot.", he said simply as he wiped his tears.
 
"What happened?", I asked weakly.
 
"You had a heat from staying in the sun for too long. The doctor said we got you here in time. It might've been more serious if you stayed a little longer.", explained Yoseob.
 
"Oh.", I said simply. I let out a soft but audible sigh. When I think about him, hours feel like seconds to me. I simply forget my surrounds and get lured into my thoughts. Mir, come back, arraso? I can't take this any longer.
 
"Were you thinking about something, Thunder-ah?", Yoseob asked softly.
 
"Mir. I was thinking about him and our relationship.", I replied.
 
"That's the whole reason we left the hospital, Thunder.", Joon growled. He was furious, I could tell. He was a great friend, he was overprotective as always. No wonder.. I had a crush on him for the longest time.
 
He was my best friend.. How we met was simple. We were still young, too young enough to know about anything. We went to the same school, we ended up in the same class. He always teased me but he was also the one who would look out for me. 
 
My feelings started to evolve to something more but I never had the courage to ask him out or anything. Then came along Mir, first it was just to keep my mind off of Joon.. But then it  grew into something even more. I started to forget Joon and love the boy. I loved him a lot and he loved me back.
 
I bit my lip and closed my eyes. How did I let this happen. Why did I let this happen.. It's been about two months now. Well, at least I think. I can't believe he was knocked out by the crazy driver. 
 
I thought for a while longer.  I couldn't tell if it was a dream or not, it felt so real. Mir and I were at the picnic again. He said the same exact lines again, the lines I dreaded to hear once more. We got into the car and drove off. We reached the destination, it was a little park that we always went to. 
 
There sat a little L doll and another doll that looks unfamiliar. It had brownish hair with brown eyes. It sported a white collared shirt with a tie and black pants. To top it off, it held a small book.
 
Mir dragged me over to the two dolls and pointed to the new one. The one that was holding the others hand. The new one that was attached to the L doll by a red string.
 
"They're insuperable.", he said. "They're a couple that everyone likes in the manga. Sad thing is, the black-haired one or L dies in the end. But that's alright, Light learns his mistake. Plus, everyone's time has to end sooner or later, right?", he explained rather cheerfully.
 
Even when saying it so happily, he was on the verge of tears. I went over to him and hugged him. "It's okay.", I said. Over and over again. He cried and cried. It didn't stop for quite a while before he finally showed signs of stopping.
 
Once he stopped, he looked up at me. "I'm sorry.", he says simply. He then pulls me away. Harshly. Mir wipes his tears away but that doesn't help. They keep pouring out, not intending to stop.
 
I try to walk to him but he doesn't let me. He steps back before finally muttering another "sorry". His small figure starts to glow. Mir starts to disappear. His body starts to turn see through before he finally is gone. 
 
He leaves nothing left but the dolls. Well, not really. The black one disappeared while the other one, Light, is left. The red thread is cut leaving only his half. I walked up to the doll and stare at it. 
 
That's when I woke up from the dream.
 
_____________