oo6

Love me Again (Discontinued)

"Come on, just look at me.", I beg as I look at Mir. He shakes his head and continues to face the other way. I frown but then smile slightly. "I guess I have to eat this ice cream all my myself then.", I say as I the ice cream.

"No way.", Mir says as he snatches the cone away from me. I chuckle and smile at his cute behavior. I really do miss how he'd act cute around me..

"You remind me of a stubborn child.", I say.

"I am not.", he replies pouting slightly.

"That helps.", I say as I check my phone.

It has only been at least a week since Mir has woken up. It has gotten better for the most part. He talks to me instead of ignoring me and fanboying over Joon. Joon says that he'll rarely visit to help me with my plan and when he does, he'll take Yoseob to show Mir that he's taken. I sigh and hang my head. I feel someone touching my hair and taking it into their fingers. I look up and see Mir frozen.

"Your hair feels nice.", he says.

"Thanks.", I reply.

"Are you really... my boyfriend?", he offers.

"Yes, believe it or not."

"Why are you even still here?", he says in a unusual voice with tears in his eyes. "I don't even like you or show signs of it and you're still here acting like nothing ever happened!", he yelled.

"Look, I made a promise to myself, okay?", I said stubbornly.

"Fine.", he just replies before lying down and turning the other way. "Do what you want."

"Give me a chance to show you.", I suggest.

"Show me what.", he answers bitterly.

"Show you what I can do.", I reply back.

"Why am I so special to you?", he asks.

"Simple, I love you.", I answer before getting up and leaving the familiar room. The room that so far only brought bad news. I have to show hi my determination, that I still care and always will. To prove to him why I'm doing this. To prove to him that I truly loe him no matter what happens.