Girl's POV

A Whole Different Hello Baby

No one's POV

Every one already arrived at their destinations so as the girls, as you would know they had to look for their family and after that they had to head out and go to the park to find a staff member that is holding a key and a letter to their house or hotel room.

 

At the water park

 

Yuri's POV

I walked around the water park and ended at the food court [tummy grummble's] "uhhhh am I aloud to take a break" I asked scince I came here to look for a baby and my partner at 8:23 and now its 12:55.

 

"ummm okay lets have a morning tea first UmmHo order the food from the food court so we can eat, and Tayoon help him okay" director-manger shouted and did his orders.

 

I walked over to a 2 seated table and sat down on the chair my phone rang, I picked up.

 

Me: Annasiou

???: Yuri how is finding your baby and partner going?????

Me: Yoong???

Yoona: Neh, so how is it going

Me: uhhh I still haven't found my Hello Baby family yet, sooo what about you?

Yoona: ummm me too but I wish you luck

Me: you two, good luck Yoong Bear

Yoona: yup annyeong I wonder who are babys and our partners???

Me: yuppy yup yup yup annyeong

[end call]

 

"yuri-ah food is prepared" director Tayoo anounced "neh" I walked to the staff table wich had kimchi,dumpling-soup,bannana,Noodles and strawberry milk and different kind of cakes.

 

Director-Tayoo gave me a plate wich already had cakes on it "oh gamsahsbnida oh yea what about the others from another are here going to eat two?" I asked "neh but in that are they are in" director-Tayoo answered "uhh oky" I replied.

kimchi1.jpg

Kimchi

2553311992_c7c4be4c53_o.jpg

Dumpling Soup

Header_Asian_Noodle_Soup_9213_header.jpg

Noodles

tumblr_m08cojiohT1rpn7fto1_500.png

Banna,Strawberry and Normal milk

Rainbow-Rice-Cake-Recipe.jpeg

 

Cake 1

korean-rice-cakes.jpg

Cake 2

Korean_rice_cakes_1_web.jpg

Cake 3

 

After some minutes of eating we all were done especially all of the staff members that had been following me for some hours now, "are we ready to record again?" director ahjussi questioned while shouting, "nehh!!" everyone answered back.

 

I walked around the water park again but ended up at a boat splash ride "you can ride anything you want you know scince we asked permission to own this water park for just this day" director ahjussi noted "uhhh okay it will help me alot".

 

I walked over to a ferris wheel "uhhhh this will be a good way to find people"  I talked to the camera "actually you are not allowed to go on viewing ride because that would make your job easier" director ahjussi notified.

 

I nodded and walked around again.

 

At The Kids Cafe 

 

Tiffany's POV

uhh "oh my genie" I murmurd under my breath in english, I walked around the kids cafe looking for my partner and a baby or babys..........

 

+30 MINUTES LATER+

 

Yup still haven't find them -,- "aigoo my back" I cried, I sat down on a mini chair while rubbing my back "how many minutes has it been scince I first came here?" I asked.

 

"ummm.....3 and a half-hours ago" director ahjussi replied "uhhhh okay lets start looking again" I stood up from the mini chair and started looking again.

 

"ouch" I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw....."....O..On....One....One.....w...?" "neh Im here for duty" Onew said in a solgier voice and salouted [if spelt right]....."uhhh annasiou Onew" I greeted "annasiou Tiffany what are you filming today??? but from what I see it is a reality show am I right?" Onew asked.

 

"ummm neh sooo what are you filming?" I asked as the camera was still rolling, me and Onew do talk alot but......someone always disturbs are conversation like: Siwon oppa, SeoHyun+YoonAh+YuRi=SeoAhRi,our scehduels,SHINee's Manager, SNSD Manager and everyone else.

 

"oh Im filming Hello Baby how about you?" Onew replied 'I can't tell him that Im filming hello baby or should I' I said in my head, I looked at the directors and they nodded at me.

 

I agreed because I've probably been here no for 3 hours hmmm.... "Fany Hello what are you filming" Onew snapped me out...."well Im filming Hello baby two I wonder whos your baby and whos your partner?" I said doing my eye smile "well I don't know yet but I  think.........it might be.........you" Onew replied.

 

"uhhh I don't know for sure so dont freak out okay" "neh" I agreed we both looked at the production crew, a director took out a peace of paper and nodded at us "neh now its time for you two to find the baby".

ball_pit.jpg

"neh" both of us replied, we both walked to the ball pit and started looking for a child that had been on a Hello Baby season 'man this reminds me of Kyu.....Kyun.....Kyung....Kyungsan....thats right and I wonder if Onew remembered Yo.....You....Yoog.....Yooge....Yoogeu....oh right Yoogeun'.

 

At Han River

 

Yoona's POV

hmmmmm why did it have to be Han River this really reminds me of when my bestfriend conffessed to me, I didnt really know what to do at that time but I also had deep feelings but then he said "Yoon just please accept I want you to be my girl forever and never date another boy but.....I have to go to America......dont be sad it's just for 3 years" that was the last scentence I heard of him.....I still dont know if he already came to Korea again but it dosen't matter Im an I idol now. 

 

I was about to cry but I breathed in deeply and coughed, I looked at the water as it was shinning from the sun "hmmmmm its real-"

 

[Boom] some one cut me off "yah be more careful" someone shouted at me "uhhh neh sorry" I asked for forgivness, I looked up seeing......."Heechul oppa annasiou" I waved "oh uhhh Yoona sorry I thought you were a different person" Heechul scratched his neck.

 

"neh it's okay so what are you doing" I asked as I looked at the mini production crew following him, "well Im filming Hello Baby....and Im guessing your filming hello baby two?" Heechul oppa guessed "ummmm neh sooo ummmm  we must be partnered" I guessed "ummm neh probably....I think we shoud ask them".

 

We both stared at the production crew, they all nodded "yay soo do we have to find our baby's or baby we are taking care of.....right?" Heechul corected "neh" director ahjussi.

 

Me and Heechul walked around Han River while the production crew filmed us it was really awkward [coughs] "uhhhhh.......hmmmm...... ummm......"

 

At the Day Care center

 

Taeyeon's POV

Omo I think I found my hello baby, I ran to the little kid and asked "Kyumin is that your name?" "nweh" Kyumin replied "yesss I got the baby wooohooooo" Kyumin just smiled while hitting an ABC block on the ground.

 

I looked at the director and they nodded at me "yesssss" I screamed in excitement, I quickly picked up Kyumin and of course I know who I had to find next but first I had to ask the production crew if their was any other babys?.

 

The replied to me and said "No, Kyumin is the only one" I nodded back to them and rushed out to find his appa but a couple minutes later I became tired again.

 

"oh Hi Taeyeon" someone called out, I turned around and saw Leeteuk oppa "oh annasiou Leeteuk oppa!" I replied "annasiou who's, oh annasiou Kyumin" Leeteuk oppa greeted in suprise.

 

"I see so I guess you are filming Hello baby, right?" Leeteuk oppa asked "neh, how did you know?, or are m-" I got cut off by Leeteuk oppa "neh nice to meet you partner and baby Kyumin".

 

"uhhhh so ummm director hyung what do we do now?" Leeteuk oppa asked "well scince you are the first hello baby family we are giving you a prize posession house" director oppa added while giving us our house keys.

 

At the Cafe

 

Sooyoung's POV

"La-La-La-La-La......I cant wait till I find my hello baby family" I screeched in excitement while I skipped around the cafe with everyone staring at me saying 'omo is that SNSD Sooyoung why is she acting weird' 'ummm I think its a dare thing right scince their are camera's'.

 

But those comment's dosen't upset me, it makes me even more happy "La-La-La-La-La.......[BANG]....AHHHHHHH!" I falled to the ground "uhhhhhh my butty" I cried, "Sooyoung words" a girly yet manly voice scolded me.

 

I looked up and saw "K-E-Y-Y.......oh anasssiou Hyunwoo and Eunsol" I stood up and bowed, "uhhh sooo what are you doing here???" I asked "well we were looking for you" Key replied.

 

"oh okay but, wait what how did you know I was your [gulps] part-[gulps]-ner-[gulps]" I kept gulping "easy I threatened director hyung to spill it out" Key said calmly "well thats a easeair way, WAE how dare you threaten an hyung!" I shouted at him while I gave an anime shocked face.

x01+Nyarlko+shocked.jpg

"well....who cares its not like he died or anything......,right.....?" he replied as I covered the kids ears "WHAT IF HE DID DIE" I covered back the kids ear again, then I heard someone cough and whispered loud enough for both of us to hear " [coughs] cameras [coughs] television [coughs] viewers [coughs]".

 

I noticed that we were filming "oh minaheyo viewers" I waved at the camera filming me smiling "yea you better be sorry" Key murmurd while dusting off his shirt, I snapped and got a bible out of my bag and throwed it at his face.

 

"uhhhhh" Key screamed in fear, "huh thats what happends when you mess with me KiBummer" I said in a victory voice while rubbing my hands together, "uhhhh is he going to be alright Sooyoung from that I mean your bible of yours?" director ajussi asked "neh he will be un-anconsious until I say so" I replied.

 

"well he needs to be un-anconcious right now because you have to go to your hello baby house" director hyung noted "awww but-but-but........fine" I awwed, "KiBum will wake up Now" I shouted, Key then sat up rubbing his head "magic" I said as I took Hyunwoo and Eunsol's hands.

 

"here" director hyung gave me the Key lol Key, Key what ever, I took the KEY and left KEY to walk by himself, hahahahahahahahahaha.

 

Yoona's POV

"ummm Yoona,Yoona,Yoona hello" a hand waved at me I stood up straight and turned my head were the hand was from "oh annassiou Heechul oppa" I greeted "uhhh yea whatever, I got the kids".

 

"what do you mean?" I asked as I looked around were I was "oh, oooh........were filming Hello baby and, Hi Lauren,Dayoung and Leo" I greeted "I took their hands and walked off no where.

 

"wait" I walked back and un-holded their hands "rrrrr-iii-gggg-tttt, so this is the kids were taking care of" I asked "neh" Heechul oppa replied doing an okay-that-was-wierd face.

 

We all looked at director ahjussi "uhhhh yup you got all of the family members,.......here....." director ahjussi gave us Keys "ummm what are these for?" Heechul oppa asked.

 

"well it is the keys were you guys are going to live,....and dont worry about the ride because we prepared it,.....and hmmmm lets see, oh thats all and please do take care of the kids well".

 

"neh" me and Heechul oppa agreed "annyeong" we waved as we walked to the ride while holding the kids hands. After some minutes we arrived at a modern house wich you could see plants everywere.

 

We all walked in and saw.........................

 

~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X

Hoped you liked it bye for now!!!.

 

Onew wave to them.

520734_o.gif

Good Onew

 

ANNYEONG-SAHRANGHAE

 

HELLO BABY HWAITING