Boy's POV

A Whole Different Hello Baby

No ones POV

=in Hello baby building=

One cold winter day Hello Baby production crew were in their office thinking of what group should take care of a kid next.

 

"sir I got an idea" a man shouted "neh what is it?" hello baby manager asked "why dont we get the baby's that were already took care of a group but this time they will get took care of a fan made couple?" the man answered.

 

"hmmm...mm... I dont know....but lets try...Xian call their managers and ask their permission if they can and.....Hyun look on the internet for couples and give it to Xian oky...... and the others help them out and prepare the houses and kids" hello baby manager said.

 

At the computers

"hmmmm lets see [goes on youtube] hmmm [types in Kpop couples] hmmmmm ahhh [clicks on a video] intresting [writes]" [yup thats what happened] and then Hyun walked to Xian's office.

 

"Xian-ah I've got the couples" Hyun squeeled excitedly "neh where is it" Xian asked "here [gives paper waves and walks out].............[Xian calls their managers]

 

= 3 days later=

Everyone got ready for filming while the couples drived to their destinations "kids remember to stay here until the people whos gonna take care of you come oky....." "neh" Lauren,Dayoung and Leo nodded.

 

The other staff members went to the other kids in a different destination's like Yoogeun's,Kyungsan's,KyuMin, HyunWoo's with EunSol's destinations.

 

*Lauren,Dayoung and Leo at Han River.

*HyunWoo and EunSol at a Cafe.

*Yoogeun at a water park.

*Kyungsan at a kids Cafe. 

*Kyumin in a day care center.

 

The couples were droped off at their destinations without even knowing who they were taking care of the baby with, and why they were in Hello Baby again. The couples all recived a letter were they had to go.

 

Minho's POV

Manager Hyung dropped me off at a water park with the Hello Baby crew following me I dont know why Im back to filming Hello Baby again =/, this reminds me of Yoogeun oh we had good times =).

 

"Minho here [gives a letter]" director hyung gave me a letter "neh gamsahsbnida [bows]" I replied I looked at the letter and read it.

 

_________________________________________________________

To: SHINee MinHo = Flaming Charisma

 

 

Welcome back to Hello baby Minho today you will meet the baby you are going to take care of.

 

It might be the baby that you already took care of, but it is a baby that already had been on a hello baby season.

 

also you will meet the person your gonna take care the baby with. He/She already took care of a baby to in hello baby so good luck finding them in this water park.

 

 

 

 

 

From: Hello Baby production crew

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

I walked through the water park gate and it looke like this.

Apna+Ghar+Water+Park.jpg

 

 

It looked big how am I gonna find the kid Im taking care of 'again'.

 

Onew's POV

Minho already got kicked out of the car and Im next "Manager Hyung were am I going???" I said as I sneeked my hand in the chicken box "well they are filming hello baby again and so MinHo,Key and you are going to be in it also LeeTeuk and HeeChul hyung's are in it to".

 

"uhhh oky [bites chicken] soo who am I taking care of [gulps from remembering the SHINee hello baby]?" I asked "ummm well I dont know but the production crew does" manager Hyung replied".

 

 

"I wonder [=?] when are we going to arrive?" I asked grabbing another chicken to eat "wellllllll were here [stops car] annyeong" manager hyung said "neh annyeong" I said and jumped out of the car, and closed the door.

 

I turned around and saw a sighn that said "Kids Cafe" I murmurd as the cameras were getting closer to me, I peeked from the window and saw kids and parents playing.

7730487674_5b0af8f155_z.jpg

This looked so familliar..............omo this was the Kids Cafe that we went with 

Yoogeun but I did get along with him its not like I didnt like Yoogeunnie at all. "Hmmmm...." I thought of nothing "oh yea sorry Onew here [gives a letter]" director hyung remembered "neh gamsahsbnida" I took the letter and read.

 

_________________________________________________________

To: SHINee Onew = Leader Onew

 

Hello Onew welcome back to hello baby this time you are not going to be with your group so they can take care of the baby or you because this time its you and the person your gonna be with.

 

This is the Kids Cafe that SHINee went in and the place were you got shamed but this time this is the place were you are going to find the baby. 
I hope you find him/her soon.

 

Oh and also you have to get partnered so if you have trouple he/she will help you oky thats all so good luck finding the two annyeong.

 

Ps: The people that you have to look for has already been ina hello baby season.

 

From: Hello baby production crew.

_________________________________________________________

 

"uhhh okay" I said...... as I walked around different rooms till I stoped and rested at the cafe area as I saw the mascot performing.

 

It looked like this:

7730504472_df27510f5a_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gticl/7735688402/

It was so funny how the kids joined in I did giggle a little bit but then walked to a different area to find the baby scince no one in the room looked like they were on a hello baby season.

 

Key's POV

Manager hyung finally stopped at my destination I think or did he stop because we ran out of gass again, Im really fustrated because Im excited to take care of another baby.

 

"Key were here so dont get mad at me from the 10th gass workage -,-, oky enjoy annyeong" manager hyung smiled awkwadly "neh annyeong" I said and walked in a Cafe that said Lazy Dog Cafe.

6929900575_8b93432355_z.jpg

It was a little bit not smile because the background colour the crazy things hanging the tables and how dark it was but their was one thing I liked about it ,it was were Im going to find the baby Im taking care of 'again' and also the food, oh wait that was 2 who cares.

 

But anyway I walked round the place till directr hyung gave me a letter.

 

_________________________________________________________

To: SHINee Key = Almighty Key

 

Welcome back Key to hello baby today you have to find two people in thhhis Cafe if you need a clue those 2 people you have to find was already in a season.

 

I hope you find them and please dont get mad if the person your taking care the baby with is a monster I hope you enjoy....

 

ANNYEONG

 

From: Hello baby production crew

_________________________________________________________

 

"uhhh hmmmm..... lets see [looks around] nuhhh" I walked to another area were it had alot of tables but less people.

6929897863_53e07f62c4_z.jpg

Leeteuk's POV

"Manager Hyung were are we going?" Heechul asked "did you not know that your going to be on hello baby with me and Minho,Key and Onew" I replied "Wae nobody told me about that, you could've told me....look what Im waring".

kim-hee-chul109.jpg

"so who cares?" I said "me of course" Heechul replied "fine watev here [gives clothes]" "what did you steal my clothes?" Hee asked "aniyo just hurry up and get dressed at the back" I said in a hurry "yea sure but dont let the fans see me oky?".

 

"neh just hurry", after a while Hee finaly got out dressed in his normal clothes the old one was his use to be use clothes but he is so ignorent, Im lucky I thought about this.

heecl1.jpg?w=652

"soo when are we gonna get their" Heechul asked "were already here" I replied "wae......oh oky what'ev [gets out of the car] are you coming or not?" Hee asked "aniyo I have a different destination annyeong".

 

I closed the car door as the car started driving, I waved good bye to my little Hee "hahahahaha!" I laughed "why are you laughing at Etuke?" Manager hyung asked, "uhh hahaha nothing".

 

After some minutes I arrived at my destination "annyeong Manager hyung [waves]" I said as he drove off, I turned around and saw a day care center "well that was a guess [tsk tsk]" I said.

 

I walked in and saw a small cozy room that had lots of shelfs, with lots of books, and baskets full with toys and a table in the middle. the curtains was all coloured blue, and small little furniture was placed on tables or on top of a shelf.

class2.jpg

It was pretty cute and cozy it mostly had everything you need for a daycare but......all it needed was kids, I asked "what happened to the kids?" "their in the canteen area" director hyung answered.

 

"uh oky" I replied "oh right here [gives lette] its what you need to know" director hyung said again, I started reading the words slowly.

 

_________________________________________________________

To: SuJu LeeTeuk = Teukie Teukie

 

Hello LeeTeuk and welcome back to hello baby 'again', this hello baby season is a special season as you would not know because you are the oldest one we will tell you what's gonna happen and who the others are gonna couple up to take care of a baby.

 

*Minho+Yuri = Yoogeun

*Key+Sooyoung = Hyunwoo and Eunsol

*Onew+Tiffany = Kyungsan

*Heechul+Yoona = Lauren,Dayoung and Leo

*Leeteuk+_____ = _____

 

Oky so in every couple they will have to find their baby and their partener including you scince you are in it, as you would notice your name is only written and the others once were blanked it is not for you to know its for the directors to know.

 

Sooo now you have to find your partner and your baby it might be the baby you already took care of or it might be another baby but both of them were already in a hello baby season. Sooooo I wish you luck and have a fun time searching.

 

Annyeong

 

By: Hello baby production crew

_________________________________________________________

=Meanwhile=

HeeChul's POV

I turned around and saw that I was infront of Han river I ran up to the peek to get a better view, "ahhhh this air smells so fresh [looks at the camera] trust me if you ever lived like me you would die on your first day [turns to the view again] well thats all for now".

hanr011.jpg

"oh here [gives letter]" director hyung said "oh okay" I un-fold the paper and started reading in medium pase.

 

_________________________________________________________

To: SuJu HeeChul = SuJu's Rella

 

Hi Heechul and welcome to Hello baby this must be your first time every being in a season and I do wish you luck but their are bumps along the way as you would see in hello baby seasons.

 

Today you are going to find your partner and baby's/baby, at Han River so I wish you luck again, these people you need to find has already been in a hello baby season. 

 

So please don't make big comosion [if spelt right] to the public when your walking okay?.

 

Annyeong -,-

 

By: Hello baby production crew

_________________________________________________________

 

'Oh so ummm okay I guess' I said in my head I walked around the parks and gardens as usual girls would come up to me and...."Heechul oppa could you please accept my chocolates ?" like that "sure [holds chocolates so as the girls hand] gamsahsbnida" I thanked.

 

_________________________________________________________

as you would know it is boy's POV no girls.....next time their will and also the kids.

 

Im enjoying this alot but I do have other things to do like school but please do support me on my first story thankyou........

 

Hello Baby fighting.

A Whole Different Hello Baby - minyul onfany sookey yoonchul hellobaby taeyeuk - main story image