Welcome to your Hello Baby House

A Whole Different Hello Baby

Heechul's POV

We got off the hello baby production bus, we turned around and saw.

This  VVVVV

Kubis - New Home Design

We walked in and saw doors that lead us to these rooms VVVVV

191895634092297819_o0WQ5znb.jpg

Dayoung and Lauren's Room

ikea-2010-kids-bedroom-2.jpg

Leo's Room

House in the mountain with relaxing bedroom ideas combined soft and neutral color of white and beige with large window for fresh air circulation

YoonChul's Room

contemporary-bathroom.jpg

BathRoom

small-living-room-flower-plants.jpg

Lounge Room

Kitchen Remodel Ideas 588x441 Kitchen Remodel Ideas

Kitchen

Small-dining-room-ideas-pictures2.jpg

Dining Room

 

'It looked pretty small from the outside but I was wrong it so Huge!' I said to myself, I was walking down the hall till I saw lots of doors "waow who's rooms are these?" I asked the camer and opened a door that was sighned.

 

[SooKey]

 

SooKey hmmmm I have heard of that name hmmm,........ oh wait its the mixture of Sooyoung and Key.......I guess all these rooms are the other people who are also starring Hello baby.

 

I kept looking at the doors, They all had the couple names and their babys room next to the couple room. I walked to were the others were.

 

"uhhhh" I sighed, "wae" Yoona asked "nothing, so whos gonna make dinner???" I questioned "uhhh, we prepared a game for that" director hyung said "wae what is it" I asked "uhhh first we have to take a hello baby production crew brake" director hyung added.

 

"uhhh.......neh....." I said as I jumped on the couch while the kids took Yoona to play with them, I texted the other boys to see how they were going.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Chully

To: Flaming King, Almighty Key, Chicken Lover, Leeteuk Hyung

Guys how is it going with finding your hello baby family? and Leeteuk hyung Im still upset how you made me change your name on my phone >=(  sooo for that Im gonna change it back!

-----------------------------------------------------------

OFC - hyonew shinee - chapter image

From: Chicken Lover

To: Cinderella,Flaming King,Almighty Key, Leeteuk Hyung

Hahahhahaahahahahahahahahahaha CHICKEN, Rella what did you make Teukie name on your phone?????

----------------------------------------------------------------

From: Cinderella

To: Flaming King,Almighty Key, Leeteuk Hyung, Chicken Lover

Okay if you really want to know what it was Taeyeon's HubbyWubby, wich Im gonna change it back, Be right Back.

--------------------------------------------------------------

OFC - hyonew shinee - chapter image

From: Chicken Lover

To: Cinderella, Leeteuk Hyung

Hey I thought Taey was MINE!!!!!! Teukie HYUNG HOW DARE YOU TAKE Taey AWAY FROM ME!!!!. LOL not, Rella cut the Un-texting freaks out of the texting box scince they wont talk to us, so we can make fun of Tickle privately.

------------------------------------------------------------

From: Cinderella

To: Taeyeon's HubbyWubby, and Chicken Lover

Okay I changed it and cut the others, hahahhahahahaha now lets start making fun of Taeyeon's HubbyWubby hyung LOL XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Taeyeon's HubbyWubby

To: Chicken Lover, Cinderella

CHANGE IT BACK HEECHUL OR ILL CHANGE YOUR NAME ON MY PHONE AND YOU TOO ONEW.

 

For: Heechul it is now {Chully is jelous of Donghae}

For: Onew it is now {Onew has more chemeistry off camera with Fany}

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------------------------------------------------

OFC - hyonew shinee - chapter image

From: Chicken Lover

To: Taeyeon's HubbyWubby, Cinderella

DONT YOU DARE HYUNG IF YOU DO I WILL TELL TAEYEON THAT YOU HAVE AN ENOURMOUS CRUSH ON HER, and by the way I have to go, filming is starting......again.................

 

ANNYEONG Cinderella and Taeyeon's HubbyWubby hyung

----------------------------------------------------

          

From: Cinderella, Taeyeon's HubbyWubby

To: Chicken Lover

ANNYEONG HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH FANY FANY AND YOUR KIDS HAHAHA.

------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Taeyeon's HubbyWubby

To: Cinderella

YAH I have to go now and enjoy your sweet time with I-m-Y-o-o-n-a.                Hahahahaha.

 

Annyeong =PPPPPPPPP

-----------------------------------------------------------------

{end of text}

 

"Yah! Heechul oppa it's time to film again" Yoona shouted while the kids held her back from walking to the crew, "uhh neh coming" I shouted back and walked to the crew.

 

"YESSS!!" Yoona shouted cutely escaping from the little hands pulling her back 'what the Chull don't call Yoona cute or you might like her hahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahaaha jokes' I laughed in my head as I walked to the crew.

 

Leeteuk's POV

uhhhhhhhhh awkward scilence in the carI coughed and suddenly Kyumin came up to me,touched my thraot and said "Eteukie owppa awre ywo owkay?" "neh, and it's appa not oppa Kyu" I corrected, Kyumin just nodded and looked at Taeyeon and started playing with her.

 

I got out my phone and listened to music [mostly SuJu,SHINee,SNSD] hmmmmm their voices actually improved more........"yah! Leeteuk oppa!" a voice shouted.

 

"neh?" I lifted my head up from my phone "were here" Taeyeon sweetly spoke "scince when?" I asked, "scince 50 minutes ago" "uhhh....okay" I got off of the Hello baby van and carried Kyumin.

 

"awppwa....Im hwungwry" Kyumin whispered snuggling onto my shoulder, "uhhh neh what do you want to eat?" I asked "yoguleuteu [yoguart] pwlease" Kyumin said excitedly, "uhhhh sure".

 

"director hyung is it okay if we go shopping for food first?" I asked "neh why not" director hyung agreed, we walked in to a shopping distric and it was the one I always go to scince it was the closes one I think.

Yeongdeungpotimesq.jpg

We walked into a convinient store and started shopping for food scince thats the reason why were here, "Leeteuk oppa annasiou!!!!" a girl screamed, I turned around and waved at the 3 screaming girls.

 

"Kyaaa.......Kyumin~ssi" a girl came up to me and Kyumin "I thought your hello baby season was over?" a girl questioned "Leeteuk oppa-Leeteuk oppa?" Taeyeon shouted.

 

"neh!,....sorry I have to go [winks]" I waved at them and walked over to Taeyeon with Kyumin still in my hands, "yah were yoy two?" Taeyeon asked "wel-" I got cut off "yea yea I know.....just hurry and get the food we need" Taeyeon said trying her best to do it in a cold voice.

 

I put down Kyumin so that he can get what he wanted,"awpppwa!!!......im done" Kyumin shouted from the snack section "neh" me and Taeyeon shouted back at the same time.

 

We walked over to Kyumin, "Kyumin~ah are you sure you can eat these things?" I asked staring at the basket "anwiyo ywo cwan pwlay wiwth wit" Kyumin smiled "Kyumin~ah please put those toys back and then later on we will go to a kids cafe???" Taeyeon said.

 

"anwiyo Iw dwont wawnt two" Kyumin cried falling onto the floor hitting the ground "Kyumin~ah dont cry their be lots of toys at the Kids Cafe and we can also eat their, we didnt came here to buy toys we came here to buy food......come on Kyumin~ah please?" Taeyeon kneeled down.

 

"owkway bwut ywo hwave two bwuy mwe aw twoy awt thwe kwids cwafe" Kyumin gave up, "neh....come on" I picked up Kyumin, after some minutes we finished shopping Kyumin was already asleep and we did promise to buy hi a toy so we went in a toy store.

5334398080_987581f7c5_z.jpg

We looked around it was like teddy bear heaven in here, we decided to buy a simple teddy bear for Kyumin, it is small but has a big head, it really fits him I placed the teddy next to the sleeping Kyumin in Taeyeon's hand.

Mashi Maro

Onew's POV

uhhhhhhhhhhhh awkwardness............ when are we gonna find our baby? uhhhhhhhhhh........."aigoooooo~" I screeched manly "min~ah~eyo" Tiffany froze I waved at her face but she didnt answer.

 

I went to her side to see what she was looking at,....."ohhhhh...your looking at.....Kyu-Kyung-Kyungsan.....KYUNGSAN!?!" "AHHHHHH!" Tiffany screamed in shocked "yah! why were you sooo close to meee?!?!?!?!?!" Tiffany screeched "well I was ju-" I got cut of by a whispere "T-V".....

 

"oh right minaheyo" I scrached my head while facing the camera, I faced back but Tiffany wasnt their "FANY,FANY,FAN-" I got cut off AGAIN "yaaaaah Ownew!!! Im here with Kyungsan".

 

"uhhh okay!..............and it's not OWNEW it's Onew or Jinki oky!!" I shouted as my body dragged me to were Tiffany and Kyungsan were, "Tippany.....Tippany...Tippany!!.....TIPPANY!!..." I called annoyingly.

 

"N-W-E-H!?!" Tiffany spoke in a annoyed tone, "oh nothing I forgot hahahaha" I scratched my head......"ughhhhhh" she murmurd something but it just sounded like ughhhhh.

 

"annyeonghaseyo Kyungsan!" I greeted "awnwassiou" he replied "awww he still dose'nt now how to talk properly" I pinched Kyungsan cheeks "Tippany what are you doing just staring at us?" I narrowed my eyes at her, "go ask if Kyungsan is our little baby so we can hurry and go to Chicken BonChon".

 

"uhhhh......neh" she snapped out of her little world and turned to the production crew, I joined Tiffany looking at the producton crew, they took out a peace of papper and then nodded at us, "YESS" I grabbed Tiffany's hand and ran for the door till...."Yahh!! Ownew Kyungsan is here to!" Tiffany shouted, "oh yea sorry, you wanna carry Kyungsan??......scince you are closer to him" I said pulling lightly on Tiffany's hand.

 

Tiffany finaly carried Kyungsan it's benn like 20000023 hours and the sale at Chicken BonChon is probably gone now but ill give it a try if it is still on and if it's not I will have to blame Tif-PD ahhh you thought I was gonna say Tiffany LOL no......., she's a close friend and I now the problems she's been having lately.

More likely you don't see us next or talk to each other on camera much because we don't want any scandals to happened well lets slip away from it before I tell you everything I know about her.

 

We walked out with Kyungsan in Tiffany's hands, thats good that she's not with the SNSD A.K.A Girls Generation members because it would be hard for her to get Kyungsan's attention like before.

 

We finally arrived at "CHICKEN BONCHON IS TILL ON SALE!! YAYAYAYAY!!" I shouted excitedly everyone looked at us and then started to move their way up to us.

 

Some comments were like 'Omono is that SHINee Onew and SNSD Tiffany oh and Cho Kyungsan' 'yea are they doing hello baby again hmmmmm this will be intresting lets ask'.

 

and some were rude 'OMG Onew and Tiffany not gonna work sistar' 'yea like I know right that is never gonna work like the worses coulpe every inveneted' 'yea I feel so sorry for Kyungsan-ssi he has to be stuck with this WORST COUPLE EVER'.

 

Comments good or bad I ignored it I just really wanna eat just a one little chicken or eanything that envolves chicken!.."Ownew wait for us!" I turned around and saw Tiffany running with Kyungsan in her hands.

 

I stopped so that Tiffany could catch up "gamawo.....hhhuuhhhhh" Tiffany struggled catching air "no problem but be ready to eat chicken till 12:56pm" I said excitedly clapping my hands together.

 

"Hhhhhuuhhhhhh.......yu.......p......hhhhhhhuuuuhhhhhh" Tiffany put down Kyungsan "your turn Ownew.....to carry.......Kyungsan......hhhhuuhhhhh" "WAE?!?!.......ANIYO!" I shook my head.

 

"Yess its your........hhhhuhhhh.....turn......" Tiffany picked up Kyungsan and put him in my arms "Yah Tippany Im not good with babys!...Im only good at eating chicken" I complained, "well now you are.....palli before the chicken sale is out!" Tiffany reminded me.

 

"OH RIGHT PALLI" I sprinted to the door with Kyungsan blinking every 1 second, I reached the door and putted Kyungsan down while I held his hand "Yah! Ownew why did you ditch me again you know I can't run fast!" Tiffany cried as she ran to us.

 

"Yae yea just palli so we can go inside and eat chicken!" I rushed in side holding Kyungsan and Tiffany's hands, we sat at a table and I rushed through the pages on the menu drooling.

 

Minho's POV

'Ummaaaa~ this is soo tiring' I said in my head, a while ago I saw Yuri noona here oh oops I mean Yuri not Yuri noona, [I don't call her Yuri noona eanymore because she said it made her feel old and stuff]. I walked out of the building and out to the outside part it was twice bigger than the inside.

 

"oh! MinHo oppa!" I turned around and saw "Krystal,Sulli annyeonghaseyo" I greeted "annyeonhaseyo MinHo oppa"they both smiled at me "ummmm so what are you filming?" Krystal asked, "well Im filming hello baby" I said.

 

I can already see that none of the were my partner scince cameras arne't following them around, "oh I see well I met a girl who also was filming hello baby.....I think she's your partner...... MinHo oppa" Sulli and Krystal said cheerfully.

 

"uhh~ okay can you mind telling me?" I asked "ANIYO~!......you have to find her by yourself.......hahahahahahahahahahaha,...just a hint....you know her" they said as they started to walk away.

 

"was that their job to make me even more curious?" I said to the camera the camera man nodded and also made the camera nod to. I walked around a little bit more actually~ it wasnt little it was alot my feet ar killing me and the fans are like screaming their heads off while I pass by and it is annoying me a little...... uhhhh my life.........

 

"Aigooooo~" a girl voice cried I turned to see  Yuri n- [no noona] again, I walked up to her and just for the sake of my feet, if she is my partner....,"Uhhhh~annyeonghaseyo Yuri" I bowed 45 deegrees [oh yea the annasiou spelling was wrong sorry I corrected it now =/] "oh annyeonghaseyo MinHo!" she greeted cheerfully.

 

"uhhhh well what are you filming?" I asked "well HELLO BABY of course" Yuri said in english, "jeongmallo.....me too I wonder whos your partner?" I spoke in a curious tone....."hmmm~ well let me think scicnce you are the only male idol I saw today I guess......your my partner!".

 

"uhhhh are you sure Yuri n-" I got cut off "yupp Im sure and you really need to remember to stop calling me Yuri noona" Yuri put on a fake serious with her cheeks puffed up, awww she looks soo cute I just wanna pinch her but I can't...........

 

We looked at the production crew they nodded at us 'omo why did it have to be Yuri?!?! Oh dear god my heart is gonna get control of me again' I looked down at my chest and punched it softly while they were filming Yuri.

 

We walked off after a couple of seconds..........this is so awkward.......[coughs]...."AAPPPPPAAA!~" a kidish voice shouted I turned around and saw "YOOGEUNIE!~" I souted back and ran to him.

[pretend that Yoogeun is at a the water park at night] [scince it is night]

I picked up Yoogeun "Yoogeun-Ah were have you been all this time?" I asked sircasticly, he looked up at me and looked back down  while playing with my clothes.

 

"Ummwa and Appwa twook me awway" Yoogeun replied "Kyaa~aa Yoogeunie your so gwiyeoun [cute]" I chuckled "gamwawo" he replied cutely I kept smiling and played with Yoohgeun in my hands.

 

"Yahh! why did you ditch me?!?!?!?!?!?" Yuri shouted and then relized Yoogeun  "oh annyeonghaseyo Yoogeunie!" Yuri greeted and started playing with Yoogeun's hands and fingers, soo cute just like umma and son.

 

"MinHo????? Hello????" Yuri waved her hand at my face, "neh" I stopped Yuri's hands by holding onto it "good.....that your out of your little world, I just wanted you to know that the production crew told me that Yoogeun is the baby were taking care of" Yuri said excitedly.

 

"Okay!" I said excitedly "the bus is waiting if you dont hurry it might leave " director hyung noted "NEH!" we all screamed and rushed to the bus holding Yoogeunnies hand while he swings around holding our hand tightly.

 

[Mean While]

 

Key's POV

Omo~ "Key Key!" Sooyoung screeched "Wae!" I shouted "gosh no need to shout...I just want to tell you that were here" Sooyoung spoke in a eeky voice "Okay" I made an 'O' sighn with my hands and jumped out of the car.

 

Followed by Hyunwoo and Eunsol,......"Yah! Soo-Ey arnet you coming too?" I asked as I turned around holding all the kids hands, "well I have to find my phone first!" Sooyoung spoke in a soft angry voice.

 

"uhhhh! got it!" Sooyoung rushed out of the car and took the kids hands away from mine "Yah! come back!" I ran after the 2 skipping and the 1 running umma.

 

We reached the house and "WAOW!" we all stared at the house blankly, "oh! theirs someone already here" we walked in and saw "YoonChull family annyeong!" Sooyoung greeted.

 

"OH! annyeonghaseyo" Yoona went up to us and patted Hyunwoo and Eunsol's head, 'hmmmmm......thats our child your touching..... go touch your own' I said in my head as I put on a fake smile.

 

"So I guess were sharing houses?" Sooyoung asked "Neh! I will enjoy living with Sooyoung unnie but Im not really confident with you two boys" Yoona spoke in a whispering cute voice.

 

Suddenly "Ki Key!" Chulli Hyung went up to us "hmmm.....from my guess you are going to be living with us" Chulli hyung rubbed his chin "Neh!" I said "okay then come with us........

 

We walked with Chulli hyung giding us where things were. "Okay this is SooKey couple room and at the sides we have Eunsol's and Hyunwoo's room oky" Chulli hyung said as he walked away.

Girl in Bedroom Sweet And Beautiful Teenage Bedroom Girl Bedroom Ideas, Soft Pink   White Scheme for Feminine and Elegant Impression

I walked into Eunsol's room and..... "Kyaaaa~ Eunsol can we swop rooms please??!??!?!?!?!?" I asked as I tried to close my mouth......she just looked at me and gave a slight nod.

modern-aviation-airplane-blue-toddler-bo

After that we went into Hyunwoo's room "Kyaaaa~ Hyunnie can I sleep here for just one night?" Sooyoung mummbled with opened looking around amazed I looked at her with -tomboy-mutch- look.

 

The last but not least we walked into my and S..oo....yyy.....ooo....uuu....nnn...ggg'...sss.... room........................

Soft-Elegance-Blue-Bedroom-Ideas-in-Roma

Hmm not bad actually but I prefer pink wall-papper and covers instead of greyish-blue, I jumped on the bed as Hyunwoo and Eunsol joined me while Sooyoung looked around.

 

"Waow~ actually Eunsol lets not swop okay" I said as I snuggled into the pillows "neh"she murmmurd but more likely a whispere, "SOOKEY FAMILY ITS YOUR JOB TO COOK DINNER FOR US!!" Yoona shouted from the lounge room.

 

"WAE....aniyo we just got here!" I shouted back "well director hyung told us so!" Yoona shouted again "IM YOONA......fine!" Sooyoung said and walked out with the kids.

 

I walked out a couple of minutes later and looked around the hall......Wow their are alot of rooms for a small house.............

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

I got to the end of the hall wich lead to the lounge room I walked to the kitchen and stared at Sooyoung who is cooking with the kids, "Soouie yobeo why didnt you call me?" I joked "oh because I didnt want your hairy in the food" Sooyoung said seriously while washing the carrots. [sorry if you are those people who gets easily disgusted]

 

"Oh so you already saw my ?" I asked sarcasticlly "well scince you wear tight jeans that are to tight for your hair..... yeah" 'Hmmmm I guess I loss the talk battle....' I walked up to the kids and asked what they were doing as I ignored Sooyoung.

 

"well umma told us to wash the vegstables and put it onto this plate" Hyunwoo murmmured "Oh Kay!..Ill help" I said excitedly, I took two lettecues and put it under the running water and started cleaning it.

 

After I finished washing I went up to Sooyoung and asked if I could help her..."aniyo just play with the camera you bought" Sooyoung answred "hmmmm maybe I should" I walked to our room and took out my bag.

 

I ped the zipper and searched for my camera "ahhh got it!" I got up and turned the camer on, I started taking pictures and also started putting some make up on to make me more sparkle.

 

"KI KEY!....TIME TO EAT!" Sooyoung shouted "neh!" I shouted back I walked to the dinning room,.......After we ate we went out to play at a nearby park.

 

Leeteuk's POV

We went outside the shopping complex director hyung told us that we had to go home now we just agreed scince we are getting tired of holding Kyumin, we arrived at the home we are staying at.

 

We walked in and wow "so I guess we are living with the others right" I said "neh" Taeyeon spoke slowly staring at the room doors "and I also think we are not the first one" "neh".......

 

We opened the door that said [KyuMin] we the lights and........................

"Omono Kyumin lucky you" we both said, I layed Kyumin on the bed and put the blanket over him while Taeyeon just helped out "night Kyumin" we both whispered in Kyumin's ear wich made him move a bit.

 

I turned off the lights and walked out the room followed by Taeyeon "whats this room?" Taeyeon said as she opened the door "waow oppa come here!" Taeyeon screeched "neh!....but we-" I got cut off seeing the room

Design By ZigShot82. This red bedroom has a touch of Asian style with graphic prints on the bed and dresser, and simple, clean lines.

"Whos room is this?" I asked "TaeTeuk couple" director hyung said "uhhh who is that?" Tae- "Tae...Tae...Tae...." I murmmured trying to get it "neh! Teuk oppa!" "Oh its the mixture of our name Tae-Teuk I get it!" I clapped my hands.

 

"O~hh......WHAT!!" Taeyeon yelled "what??....oh...emm.....gee..." I noticed "uhhh so we are sharing this room I mean asian love couple room???" Taeyeon bragged....

 

The director's nodded "uhhhh!.....WAE!" we both yelled softly trying not to wake up Kyumin next door......"uhhhh its okay Ill sleep on the fl-" I got cut off by Taeyeon "aniyo we can sleep together" Taeyeon spoke slowly as she was blushing.

 

[Taeyeon your soo cute I just want to hug you right now] "WAE!! aniyo!" "what no! were gonna put pillows between us as you see the bed is big" Taeyeon giggled "oh uhmmm okay".

 

I walked out of the room and walked to the lounge room, "YAH!! WAIT FOR ME!!" a voice shouted I peeked through the window and [BANG!!] the door flung open.

 

"Oh annyeonghaseyo Leeteuk imnida" I greeted the 4 parents and 5 kids "annyeonghaseyo! YoonChul family" YoonChul family greeted "annyeonghaseyo SooKey family!" SooKey family greeted loudly.

 

"LeeTeuk oppa who's there?" Taeyeon walked up to us "TAEYEONUNNIE!" Sooyoung and Yoona shouted and ran and hugged her, "hmmm....no-ones hugging me how sad" I murmmured then suddenly I felt 7 pair of hands hugging me.

 

I looked down and up seeing Key,Heechul,Leo,Dayoung, Lauren,Eunsol and Hyunwoo hugging me, "Gamawo guys" I thanked and patted each kids head "Yah! Hyung dont we get petted?" Key and Heechul asked.

tumblr_matcru9EQ71r9buwl.jpg  heechul-super-junior-3.jpg?w=455

"Hmm no your old enough to pat your head" I said and petted their head, I looked at their smiling faces I smiled back and walked to the kitchen, I started un-packing the food from the plastic bag.

 

"Huuuuuhhhhh? how come Kyumin's teddy is here?" I thought I took it out and walked to Kyumin's room, I opened the door quitely I tiptoed to Kyumin's bed and placed his teddy next to his sleeping face.

 

I walked out seeing Yoona,Sooyoung annnnnddd Taeyeon staring at me awkwardly "Hai" I said in english "Haai~" They all said and walked to Yoona's and Heechul's room.

 

When I arrived at the kitchen again I saw Key,Heechul,Leo,Dayoung,Lauren,Eunsool and Hyunwoo snacking on the food me and Taeyeon bought.

 

"Yah! why are you eating?" I said as I took the packet of chips from Heechul "Oh because we are hungry.....man you should've seen Yoona and Sooyoung play at the park well we mostly visited food shops" Heechul and Key bragged.

 

I ate a chip as I was listening to Key and Heechul bragg, Key stopped as he got a call from.

 

Key: Minho yobeo whats up??

Minho: nothing just asking if you found your Hello baby family??

Key: Yup already did I am partnered up with Sooyoung [Tsk] and our kids are Eunsol and Hyunwoo

Minho: Ok hope you enjoy your time

Key: Oh and Heechul and Leeteuk beside me are shaking me gegging for yo-

Heechul: YAH! MINHO WHO ARE YOU PARTNERED WITH?

Leeteuk: Yea!! who is it and also who's your kid??

Minho: Oh it-

Key: YAH! I was soppouse to say that!!......so Minho who's your partner and kid

Minho: Oh it's ummmm it's a surprise!! annyeong

Key,Leeteuk,Heechul: Yah! tell u-

[end of phone-call]

 

"ai~sh that dude" Heechul said as he looked at the camera, I opened the fridge and took out the milk, I poured the milk into a cup and started drinking, the girls went out of YoonChul's room and dragged the kids to the bathroom to brush heir teeths and get changed into their pyjamas.

 

I looked at Taeyeon who was carrying Leo who kept fussing around trying to get his buttoned up shirt off "Okay lets make a deal Leo, tomorrow I will buy you 5 toys you want tomorrow if you stop fussing for the rest of the Hello Baby season" Taeyeon pointed at Leo.

 

I looked away from them and face palmed myself "TaeTae Tae hmmm lets see whats happens to you and Leo tomorrow"  I said under my facepalm, I looked back not seeing them anymore.

 

Onew's POV

Im really sad that we had to leave Chicken BonChon after me eating 1 little chicken,...Onew stop lying you know you had over 90 chickens in your mouth at the same time.

 

We got out of the car till [BANG] a director falled from the bus "uhhh! are you oky director hyung?" I asked, he stood up,dusted of the dirt and nodded, we walked in and saw.......

 

"JinKi!!" Heechul hyung called, I was about to walk to them till "Ownew can you hold Kyungsan please?" Tiffany "aniyo you do it" I said and walked to them, "I wanna go to the toilet.....because of th-.......Oh my gosh!" Tiffany put Kyungsan down and rushed to the toilet.

 

We all looked at Tiffany running to the toilet......."appwa whwat hwappened two ummwa!" I looked down seeing Kyungsan pulling on my jeans "she needed to do a brown or yellow thing" I explained.


"Owkay when she will be dwone?" Kyungsan asked "hmmm I dont know but you wanna play with me and the other appa's?" I asked kind of frightened, "Nweh" I picked up Kyungsan.

 

"Omono Im still new to this" I murmmured "Jinki I see you have your baby fear over with" Key smirked "not yet Im still getting it through with by being more active with Kyungsan" I replied.

 

"Oh that reminds me......whos taking care of Yoogeunnie? or he isn't going to be in it" Leeteuk Hyung asked "I think it's MinHo scince he is the only one left or his with the kids the T-ara took care of" I said as I builded a tower with the ABC blocks.

 

"Hmmm I wonder......" we all said, "Oi Hyung I think you should put Kyungsan to sleep now" Key said looking at Kyungsan who was yawning every 2 minutes "N-" I got cut off by the toilet door flung open.

 

"Tippany can you put Kyungsan to bed?" I asked "nuhuh your comming with me" Tiffany spoke in a angry soft voice "fine" I sighed, I picked up Kyungsan and followed Tiffany.

 

We opened a door  that said [Kyungsan's Room], we walked in and the lights "uhhh Ownew careful no to make a sound" Tiffany warned me "why?" I looked down and seeing Kyungsan asleep.

2011-13.jpg

"Oh okay" I walked to Kyungsan's bed and tucked him in the blanckets "goodnight Kyungnnie....." Tiffany whispered in Kyungsan's right ear. We walked out of the room after we turned off the lights and closed the door.

 

"FanyFany!!" a voice called "neh" we turned to see who it was "annyeonghaseyo Yoona,Taeyeon and Sooyoung" I greeted "annyeonghaseyo!....... Tippany you and Onew are finally together on ai-" Sooyoung remembered 'darn you Sooyoung you spitted it out' I said in my head.

 

"were gonna sleep now annyeong OnFany family!!" they all said and rushed to their room's, Tiffany opened a door that said [OnFany's Room] I folllowed Tiffany in and "woaw Im guessing it's our room right?" Tiffany spoke slowly.

Interior-Design-Ideas-For-Bedroom-2.jpg

Tiffany jumped on the bed and rolled around the bed as my eyes looked at every bit of the room "ahhh!! I coul-" Tiffany got cut off, I turned around from the wardrobes and saw Tiffany sleeing soundly.

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

It isnt reall my first time seeing Fany sleep but everytime I see her sleep I just want to join in and hug her but as you see Im a idol I need to potect my image.

 

"Guys time to stop!! its time for them to have their sleep now, let the directors who are filming MinYul family contact them and tell them to drop them off here and go home okay?...annyeong!!" director hyung shouted and everyone packed their things and left.

 

Which means me and sleeping Tiffany are left alone, I walked up to Fany and put the blanket over her and walked to the bathroom, after I took a shower and changed I jumped on the bed.

 

I went straight to sleep not placing a wall of pillows between me and Fany well that dose'nt really matter scince we did sleep together 4 times wich means now 5.

 

"Look Onew and Tiffany dosent even need a wall of pillows between them.....thats so cute and romantic at the same time" a voice that sounded like Sooyoung's whispered loudly.

 

I tried opening my eyes but my eyes would'nt let me, then I heared the door opening and footsteps coming towards the bed 'Omono Onew open your eyes and see what they are up two' I said in my head.

 

Then finally my eyes open I sat up and saw Sooyoung,Yoona and Taeyeon as espected looking around our room, "Yah! guys why you here?" I asked in a sleepy tone.

 

"well we wanted to see your room" Taeyeon whispered "so you left your hello baby husband alone in your room's?" I asked "Neh!" they whispered shouted "oh yea when Is MinYul family gonna come?? because Im missing Yul unnie" Yoona asked.

 

We all shook are heads "I dont know but they are taking their own sweet time" I said "guys I think we should sleep now or you wanna watch movies?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"lets just go to sleep because my eyes are getting red'er each day" Yoona said "Yea soo annyeong OnFany couple ;>" they winked at me and left the room "Huhhh now back to sleep"...

Meanwhile

MinHo's POV

I opened my eyes seeing Yuri leaning agaist my chest while Yoogeun was in the middle both was sleeping, I looked up and noticed that their was no more cameras filming us.

21710_532509190094191_1532346035_n.jpgyoogunieyoochunie.png

I looked at Yuri who had her tounge stiking out like usual, I looked around and saw no one in the care except for us......... then my eyes landded on a blue note that said [MinYul Family].

 

I layed Yuri and Yoogeun down on the seat, I took the note and read it.

_________________________________________________________

To: MinYul Family

 

 

Well we droped you off at the house that you will be staying at, we didnt want to wake you guys up because we didnt want to disturb you.

 

 

Please go in and go to sleep now because tomorrow you will have a big day of filming, dont worry about your other schedules because we asked your boss Lee Soo Man if he could kindly cancel them.

 

 

Wich he did but not kindly he told us to leave 6 directors to clean the new SMent building!!.........., Okay lets just slip away from that......now go to your room and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

By: Hello Baby production crew

_________________________________________________________

I poked Yuri on the shoulder "uhhh neh?" Yuri murmmured sleeply "Yah Kwonnie time to wake up!" I whispered shouted "neh" Yuri sat up and carried Yoogeun while I opened the car door.

 

We walked to the door step quietely I could tell yuri was half asleep because of her eyes, I opened the door and walked in while Yuri followed me "Minho can you hold Yoogeun please" Yuri passed Yoogeun to me.

 

"Uhh neh" I spoke slowly, we walked around  the hallway to find our room we stopped at a room that had a sighn that said [Yoogeun's Room], I opened the door.

Boy Teen Bedroom Theme Decorating Kids Bedroom Ideas Decor More

"Waow Yoogeunnie lucky you!" I poked Yoogeun's cheek, I layed Yoogeun down on the bed and tucked him in "good night Yoogeunnie" I whispered and Kissed his forehead, I was about to turn the lights of till I heard Yuri say something to Yoogeun I turned my head to see what she was doing.

 

"goody night Yoogeunnie I will have alot of fun playing with you everyday until it's time to say goodbye" Yuri kissed Yoogeun's cheek, I just stared at her closely as she was was walking out the room.

 

I turned off the lights and closed the door, I followed Yuri to the room next door to Yoogeun's that said [MinYul's Room] Yuri looked around poking things.

Bedroom-light-blue-color-ideas-2012.jpg

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!" Yuri sighed and jumped onto the bed with her shoes still on "Yah Yuri take your shoes off" I told her "an-i-yo" Yuri said sleepely "Omono Yuri...I guess Ill do it" I walked up to Yuri and slowly took her shoes off.

 

I placed it down next to the desk, I tucked Yuri into the blankets "good night Yul" I whispered in her ear, I walked out of the room and cheked on Yoogeun who was sleeping soundly.

 

I walked back to the room and saw Yuri in the middle of the bed doing a star-shape with her legs and arms 'oh Yuri oh Yuri Yuri Yuri' I said in  my head, I rolled her to her side and tucked myself next to her.

 

(morning)

 

I woke up to a big teddy bear hugging me really tightly, I looked down and saw Yuri hugging me "Yu-r-i" I managed to speack out "......." Yuri didnt reply 'omono Yuri your tounge is stiking out too much'.

 

"Yuri!! wake up!" I shouted softly "......uhh....n.....e....h....." Yuri slightly onpened her eyes, "YAH!! ET!!" Yuri sceamed and kicked my [you know what] "Yur-i...I...wa-s...ju-st....gon-na....te-ll...yo-u....to.....st-op.....hug-ging...meh" I choked on my words.

 

"Oh uhh sorry" Yuri bowed and got off the bed while staring at me rolling around the bed in pain "uhhh you want me to get you and ice pack??" Yuri asked.

 

"Uhhh ill do it myself" I replied while I sat up and walked to the kitchen limping,......"Flaming king!!" a voice called I turned to see who it was "oh Heechul hyung whats up?" I walked up to him.

 

"Yoona's loud snoring.....what about you?" Heechul hyung replied "oh getting kicked on my....you know...." I answred "oh no wonder your limping.....why what happened?".

 

"well Yuri woke up and got scared and hit it......but no worry I told her I wasnt the person actually hugging her..." I said sarcasticlly "uhhh Minho you better go get an ice pack quick because I heard that you can actually get p****  cancer if you dont.

 

I nodded slowly and started limping to the kitchen, I searched in fridge for an icepack but no sighn of it....."Heechul hyung do you know were the ice packs are!!" I asked.

 

"I dont think we have any just use frozen pease or cold water!!" Heechul hyung shouted from the lounge room "n-" I got cut of from the bashing pain that hit me like a baseball bat hit the baseball.... "Yah! Flaming King you okay??" Heechul hyung walked up tothe kitchen seeing me squished up into a ball rolling around on the kitchen floor in pain.

 

"nohhhht reahhhhlly" I replied "Yah Kwon Yuri how hard did you hit Minho!!" Heechul hyung shouted "not that hard!!" Yuri replied "well tell that to Minho who is cuddeld up into a human ball rolling around in pain!!".

 

"O~h......fine Im coming....." Yuri sighed as she walked towards us, "Kwonnie can you get frozen peas or cold water in a plastic bag please?" Heechul hyung did his cute but weird aygeyo.

 

"nnn~eeee~hhhh~" Yuri salouted and opened the fridge, "Flamin you now you have to sit out on this episode right??" Heechul hyung noted "uhhh no....." I replied.

 

"Thats good you know!" Heechul hyung smirked and dragged me to mine and Yuri's room "huh??", "Now!! get comftorable......annyeong....." Heechul waved and left the room.

 

"Aiiiiii......" I sighed and layed my head on the bed head...."Yah!! Choiee I got you-" before Yuri could finish and walk to me....she tripped over her shoes and made the freezing peas come falling onto me.

 

"Kwoniee!!" I yelled "Yah!! I didnt mean to!!" Yuri yelled back and picked up the peas that was laying on the ground and bed, "Kwon Yuri!! what did you do to Flamin now?!?!" Heechul stormed into the room.

cool-heechul-96.jpg

He froze a little and then snapped "Omono Yuri when are you gonna l-" "learn" Yuri finished Heechul hyungs scentence "Yea" Heechul shook his head and helpt Yuri pick up the peas, Yuri looked really down....

 

I know she might look perficiant [I think??] but shes only paid to do those things, Yuri took classes to stop her being clumzy....it did help...but it only helped when she's filming, "YAH! HEECHUL OPPA DIRECTOR OPPA TOL- Yuri unnie!" Yoona ran up to Yuri and hugged her.

Yoonasmiling.jpg

"Twinnie were have you been??" Yoona asked happily "we-hel-Ih-ju-hst-" Yuri got cut off by Yoona "no need to talk my Twin" Yoona patted Yuri's head and let go of her.

 

"Th-hank....yo-hu....Yoo-hng" Yuri panted "no problem but what's with Minho in bed and you and Heechul oppa picking up peas off the floor??" Yoona asked "Oh I hit Minho's p****" Yuri murmmured loud enough for us to still hear.

 

"O~h.....Why???" Yoona asked "well I thoug-" Yuri got cut off again "no need to explain Twinnie" "NEH!" Yuri agreed cheerfully 'Yuri stop it I cant control my heart if you keep it up' I said in my head.

 

The two walked out cheerfully and skipped to OnFany's Room, "APPA~" a baby boy voice called "neh?" I looked towards the door to find Yoogeun rubbing his eyes.

 

"Yoogeunnie how you've been??" Heechul hyung picked him up and passed him to me "bwad....... appwa I had ay bwad dream" Yoogeun hugged me tightly "what was it about Yoogeunnie??" I fixed his hair.

 

"I fowrgot" Yoogeun started playing with my t-shirt "you forgot?...thats okay" I replied and started tickling him "Flamin you going to be okay now?" Heechul hyung asked "neh!" I nodded.

 

"well then can you walk??" Heechul hyung went up to us and picked Yoogeun up from my arms, I sat up and pulled the blanket softly off me I put my foot out and quikly placed my other foot next to it.

 

I took a step that looked like it was my first "appwa what's wrong?" Yoogeun asked "nothing Yoogeunnie why dohnt you whake up the otherhs??" I said trying my best no to fall.

___________________________________________________________

 

Im sorry for the late update!! =( I didnt really have this bit planed so I had to think about it everywhere even on the toilet.....-,-....but its good to update again =) I have mostly everything planned for next chapter ;)

 

Bye for now!!

 

 

             tumblr_m8walr9RzK1ry2gkdo1_400.png 

                  V