Trip Trip

A Whole Different Hello Baby

No One's POV

-Heechul's and Minho's side-

 

"Aiiiiiiii.....Minho...... guess you cant...be...on this hello baby episode..." Heechul sighed "aish~ why'd she have to kick me were it had to hurt???" Minho asked angirly.

 

"Hmmm...I dont know but...Im going now annyeong.....make sure you  rest and put alot of ice on it OKY!!" Heechul shut the door with a slight bang "neeee~hhhh" Minho murmmured.

 

- The kids side-

 

"LEO!! WAKE UP" Yoogeun shouted for the 8th time "n-e-h" Leo gave up and followed Yoogeun to Hyunwoo's room, "HYUNWOO WAKE UP!!" Yoogeun and Leo shouted "uhhh....neah" Hyunwoo jumped off his bed and followed the other two.

 

Yoogeun,Leo and Hyunwoo skipped to Kyungsan's room, they opened the door and peeked over eachothers heads, "KYUNGSAN!! WAKE UP!!" The three little boys shouted.

 

"......" no answer from Kyungsan....."KYUNGSAN....KYUMIN ASKED YOU IF YOU WANTED TO EAT COOKIES WITH HIM!!" Leo shouted "HUH IM COMWING!!!" Kyungsan woke up and rushed to Kyumin's room to only find him sleeping in his bed quitely.

 

"Yah you trwiked me!" Kyungsan pouted and climbed onto Kyumin's bed, "Kyuminnie wou want to eat cookies with me...Kyungsan???" Kyungsan asked "Neh" Kyumin fluttered his eyes open.

 

"Oky lets go!" Kyungsan grabbed Kyumin's hand and ran to the kitchen, "Oky now the gwirls" Hyunwoo sighed, the 3 boys walked to Eunsol's room and peeked over eachothers heads "agian".

 

Hyunwoo walked over to Eunsol's bed, he cilmed up it trying not to make a noise, "Eunsol~iee wakey wakey" Hyunwoo poked Eunsol's cheek.

 

"neehhh Hyunwoo" Eunsol rubbed her eyes and looked at the boys "oh morning Yoogeun and Leo" Eunsol greeted and climbed of her bed, dusting her dress, "Eunsol~iee you wanna go and ask Sooyoung noona to make hot chocolate milk for us??" Eunsol nodded and both of them ran out of the room.

 

"ummmm....so I guess we have to wake the two remaning baby's" Yoogeun mummured "YOOGUEN,LEO FILMING CREW IS COMING PLEASE HURRY AND WAKE THE 2 GIRLS UP IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T!!" Taeyeon shouted from the kitchen.

 

"NEH!" the boys replied and ran to Lauren's and Dayoung's room, "Dayoung...Lauren...wake up.." the two whispered [Yoogeun likes Lauren and Leo like Dayoung, OKY?].

 

"Yoogeun you go fwirst" Leo pushed Yoogeun to the sleeping Lauren "ani...you go" Yoogeun went behinde Leo and pushed him, and thats when the push fight started.

 

Lauren fluttered her eyes open from hearing pushing noises "Yoogeunnie,Yoiee....what are wyou two doing here?" Lauren asked sleepily "well Taeyeon unnie told us to wake you guys up". [Yoiee is the nickname to Leo oky].

 

"Oh...ok..no need eany more...Ill wake up Dayoung...oky" Lauren pushed the boys out of the room..."Dayoungiee wakey wakey" Lauren shook Dayoung ASAP she reached the top of the bunkbed.

 

"andwe...I want to sleep more" Dayoung lighty kicked Lauren "aish...hmmm...Leo was just in here and wanted to tell you something.." Lauren lied.

 

"Huh...neh!" Dayoung forced herself to sit up "hahahaha...jokes...but hurry..camera..crew is coming" Lauren reached the room floor "neh~" followed by Dayoung.

 

-Umma's side- [meaning the girl's side]

 

"Oh yea Fany Fany" Taeyeon called "neh?" Tiffany asked "how was your sleep with Onew bubba?" Taeyeon smirked sarcasticlly "huh? wha-t..d-o..yo-u..me-an.??" Tiffany almost choked on a peace of bean from the kimchi soup she was eating.

Kimchi Jigae (Kimchi Soup)

"Ohh~ we saw everything Fany so you cant hide eanything" Sooyoung joined in "awww...I missed it!..." Yuri faked cried "awwww..poor Yul..dont worry I bet this time will be more intresting than the first".

 

"uhh...gu-ys I need to-to do something be right back" Tiffany stuttred "Okay if your going back to your's and Jinki's room to wake him up...please dont make little Fany's or Jinki's" Yoona joked.

 

"stop joking guys!" Tiffany touched her blushing cheeks and walked away..."hahahahahaha~ this is so funny!....Yoong your joke was so embarissing HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" they all laughed.

 

"I was serious..." Yoona made an evil aura that filled the room "oh~ o-" Taeyeon got cut off by Leo and Yoogeun running to them..."boys have you woken up the girls yet?" Taeyeon asked taking a sip of her coffee.

 

"neh! their coming!" Leo and Yoogeun salouted, and ran to the counter and grabbed their hot milk with cream on top, "gamsabnida!" the boys thanked and joined Hyunwoo,Eunsol,Kyungsan and Kyumin eating cookies.

210754457533705270_ekPpjwRh_b.jpgchocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

"Lauren palli!" Dayoung called "Jamsiman [just a moment] Dayoung!" Lauren shouted back panting really hard trying to catch up to Dayoung,"Im first yipeee!" Dayoung cheered.

 

"hahhaha~huh~ lucky you" Lauren kneeled down to breathe "aww my baby Dayoung when did you learn how to run like that?" Yoona went up to Dayoung and lifted her up.

 

"....." Dayoung didnt respond just nodded, "Yah! Yoong why you ditching your other baby girl?" Sooyoung shouted as Yuri picked up Lauren "Lauren~ah you want some pancakes?" Yuri asked.

 

"neh gamsabnida" Lauren thanked "okay here you go" Yuri made Lauren sit on the high chair that had 2 plates with pancakes on top set out, Lauren started eating while Yuri joined her.

Banana+Pancakes2.jpg

"Umma's PD is coming!" Tiffany shouted "ne~h" the girls nodded and told the kids to brush their teeths and get changed, "sooooo Fany how did it go waking up Onew??" Yuri joked giggling.

 

"[sighes]....guys why do you keep asking me questions about Jinki..it's like you like him...or something.." Tiffany murmured loudly "what if one of us did like Jinki..." the girls smirked "Tsk...Tsk..." Tiffany murmmured again but quiter...

 

"Ooooh someone's jelous" Sooyoung nudged Tiffany who was picking up the empty dirty plates wich almost droped "Im not jelous!" Tiffany shouted softly "course your no-" Yoona got cut off by a knock..

[this is not the girl's side anymore]

"Eteuk oppa please get the door!" Taeyeon asked "uhhhh..neh" Leeteuk got up from the couch and opened the door finding the production crew holding their equiptment.

 

"are you guys ready to start filming?" the director asked as he looked around the house "ne~h" they all said "o-.....wait were's Minho?" director asked, Yuri slightly turned red.

 

"Oh..a.. he...he.. had a..a.. sudden tummy ache" Heechul said nervously "oh is he okay?? dose he need to go to the doctor's???, your manager's told me if one of you are hurt you need to go to the doctors before it spreads".

 

Yuri turned redder and redder each second "Yul you okay?" Yoona poked Yuri's shoulder then everyone looked at Yuri "oh are you sick to?" director asked.

 

"Aniyo!~ it's just hot in here" Yuri fand her face with her hands "oh okay.. ..Ruu turn on the AC [air-conditioner] and then we will start filming" director ordered, while Heechul and Onew sneaked into MinYul couple room to check on Minho.

 

"OIII MINHO!" Onew whispere shouted "deh..." Minho kept reading his manga Slam Dunk, Heechul walked up to Minho and sat on his bed "Minhoney how is it going?" Heechul asked.

 

"Joh-eun...wae?" Minho put his manga down "well half an hour ago I thought I told you to sleep" Heechul scolded "no you did'nt you just told me to rest and put alot of ice on it".

 

"Oh right mianhe but I think you should sleep instead of reading or doing something else" Heechul patted Minho's head and stood up "uhhh neh" Minho nodded and tucked himself into the blanket.

 

Heechul and Onew walked out laughing really, really hard "Hahahahahahahahahaha...that was a great plan!" Heechul laughed "yup!" [main reason... the boys put noodles on the bedside table that had tummy ache tablets wich makes you get tummy aches [not real] so that when production crew checks he actually has it]...

 

"1..2..th-" the boys got cut off by Minho screaming in pain "..3..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~", the directors heard and rushed into the room and also the hello baby families.

 

"YAH! Minho you okay?" a director asked "yup!" Minho smiled happily, Onew and Heechul looked at the noodles but didnt even see a bit of it missing they looked at Minho who was smirking....

 

The two boys sighed and walked away.

 

-Filming-

"ughhhh~....Kyungsan whats with that pose??...HAHAHAHAHA!" Sooyoung laughed to Kyungsan who was laying down side-ways his right hand holding his head up.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!" everyone laughed seeing Kyungsan's pose, after everyone got their laugh's out the director gave them a blue letter that had clear writing.

noteeee noteeee_zps1150bbe2.jpg

[I know Im making SM mean and stuff...but Im trying to make it funny please dont get mad!! at it]

 

 

-an hour later-

"Yah! Yuliee is Minho coming?" Sooyoung asked "uhhh~ I dont know", "come on Yoogeunnie" Minho called "Huh? why are you here?..I thought you had a tu-tummy ache?" Yuri looked at Minho who was carrying Yoogeun.

 

"PD gave me medicine" Minho answered and got in the van, after 1 hour on the van Hello baby staff's wanted to go on a resting stop.

 

Tiffany's POV

"Tiffany~ah were going to the toilet can you take care of the kids" Sooyoung waved and joined the other girls walking to the toilet "deh" I pouted, "Tippany ummwa can I have milk?" Kyungsan asked and soon the other baby's.

 

Walking possision

lauren_lunde___hello_baby_by_ajikaji-d4ptumblr_lt7reaiR2N1qbst9go7_500.jpgsnsd+tiffany+12plus+%281%29.jpg1yoihf.jpg20120319_seoulbeats_hellobaby.jpegtumblr_m01p3kx2QO1qby1lto1_500.jpg

        Yoogeun - Lauren - Kyumin - Naleul [Me] - Kyungsan - Leo - Dayoung

 

I opened the resturant door, thank god we stopped at a rest spot were it had toilets resturants and shops just like the rest spot we rested in Girls' Generation's Hello baby.

 

"Okay kids sit here" we walked up to a table that was next to the window and 2 tables away from the door, "Okay what do you want to order?? one by one okay" I squatted to the table size looking up to the kids.

 

"I want Chocolate milk and crepé" Kyungsan and Kyumin choursed "okay what about you guys?" I looked at the others thinking "ooooh~ I want Milk shake and baguettes!" Leo smiled excitedly.

 

"Okay what about you Yoogeun?" I asked "I want Minho appa's sandwich" Yoogeun replied "uhhh Ill ask him to make it..what about your drink?" I asked again.

 

"Ummmm....Bannana milk!" Yoogeun shouted excitedly, making people stare at us "deh...and you girls?" "ummm waffles and strawberry juice" Lauren chirpped "hmmm sago pudding and cherry juice please" Dayoung nodded.

 

"OKy be right back stay here okay" I walked to the counter to order "Yes?OMG SNSD Tiffany right?...Im a big fan!" the counter girl shrieked "deh" I nodded "okay what do you wanna order?".

 

"Umm~ cherry juice, sago pudding, strawberry juice, waffles, bannana milk, milk shake, baguette, 2 chocolate milk and 4 crepé" I ordered "okay 21000won please thankyou it will be in 5 minutes mam please wait at your table".

 

I walked back to the table finding the kids playing paper scissors rock, I sat next to Dayoung "Tiffany umma can you ask Minho appa to make me a sandwich?" Yoogeun asked.

 

"deh!" I got my phone out and called Yuri.

 

Princess~Yul: deh? Fany unnie?

Diamond~Fany: Yul can you ask Minho to make a sandwich for Yoogeun

Princess~Yul: NO!

Diamond~Fany: YES! you are his hello baby partner

Princess~Yul: NO!

Diamond~Fany: OKAY THANK YUL! ANNYEONG!!

Princess~Yul: ANDW-

[END CALL]

 

"Okay heres your order enjoy Tiffany and hello baby's" the waiter'ess put down plates and cups.

 

Chocolate Milk

cup_of_hot_chocolate_1.jpg

Crepé

How to Make Crepes

 

Milk shake

vanilla-milkshake-230x300.jpg

Baguette

french-baguette-031.jpg?w=490&h=367

Bannana milk

banana-buddy-3.jpg?w=306&h=491

Waffles

Waffles with Strawberries.jpg

Strawberry juice

strawberry-juice-300x300.jpg

Sago pudding

Sago-Pudding.jpg

Cherry juice

8590295142305505085.jpg

"Oky enjoy!" I cheered...

 

Yuri's POV

"Aishhhh that unnie!" I mumbuled under my breath "Yuliee what did you say?" Yoona smiled happily "oh it's just that..thats a good plan" "what putting Pandas into a shreding machine" Taeyeon gasped.

 

"Aniyo aniyo it's just..nothing" I pouted, we reached the Hello baby van "Sooyoung can you ask Minho to make a sandwich for Yoogeun" I whispered in her ear.

 

"MWOH aniyo you do it" she shook her head "nooo you do it because you have the same last name" I replied "dosent mean were related if we have the same last name" Sooyoung went up to Minho and asked.

justdance.gif

[Yuri is the one in the middle]

 

"HAHAHA yess I tricked her!" I did a little dance "now time to reward myself by eating" I put my thumbs up looking at the camera, I ran to a resturant that Tiffany went in.

 

"Fany~ah my order is a gallon of ice cream!" I hugged her "aii Yul I dont have much money left" Tiffany frowned "how mutch do you have left?" "9000won" Tiffany replied quickly.

 

"fine Ill order be right back" I skipped to the counter, "Yes?" the counter girl asked "I would like spagettie, ice cream and strawberry milk!" I said excitedly "ok just wait".

 

"Here you go mam" the cashier gave me a papper bag "gamawo!" I skipped to the table "aii Yul your becoming like Sooyoung a ShikShin" Tiffany sighed "Soo-at-leas-Im-more-ier" I swollowed the spagettie.

iyjjangmyun7131o.gif

"Yah! your being a bad role model Yul!" "hmmmf" I drank half of the strawberry milk, I placed the half empty cup down on the table and looked at Tiffany.

 

"Umma's when is Minho appwa gonna make me a sandwich?" Yoggeun kept biting his lips "well Yuri umma told Minho appa to make it right" Tiffany nudged me.

 

"Well no I didnt" I stuffed my face with spagettie again "what?" Tiffany did a 'O'thing with "I asked Sooyoung to do it" I gulped the spagettie "oh okay".

 

"Yoogeunnie your sandwich" Minho came in the resturant "gamawo appa!" Yoogeun started eating the sandwich "Im done!" I finished my spagettie "ow time for ice- NOOOO!" the ice cream melted.

 

"Oh kay it's time to go get in the car!" Leeteuk oppa shouted from outside the resturant, "NOOOO I want ice cream" I faked cried and hugged Tiffany "shhhhh calm down...and stop acting like Sooyoung" Tiffany patted my hair.

 

-3 HOURS LATER-

 

"Oky were here!" Leeteuk oppa opeed the van door "Bwahhh it's soo beautiful!" Yoona's eyes lit up "Yeah yeah" Heechul sighed and carried Leo who was sleeping, "Ummmmmmmaaaaa~ my body is so numb!" Sooyoung complained.

781247-Switzerland-Countryside-0.jpg

"Your body is numb Sooyoung because you've been reaching for the food in the car"  Key murmmured "huh? what was that Key?" Sooyoung looked at his direction.

 

"Nothing" Key lied "were's the daycare center" Leeteuk oppa asked "it's 4 yards away" director oppa replied "What?? are we going to walk?" Onew Babbled.

 

"Neh" "aiiii~" everyone sighed "come on idols I wanna see the daycare center!" I said excitedly "Yul are you okay do you have a fever?" Tiffany asked "nooooooooo......I dont think so" I touched my forehead.

 

"Oh thats good" Tiffany grinned at me "Okay now lets start walking" I instructed "okay" Yoona sighed and carried Dayoung while Heechul carried Leo leaving Lauren lonely.

 

"Lauren~ah you wanna get carried?" I asked her, she nodded embarisingly "okay come here" I picked her up knowing Minho will take care of Yoogeun.

 

Author's POV

-almost their one and a half yard more-

"are we their yet?" Sooyoung nagged "nope..I dont see any daycare center sighn" Leeteuk replied "Aiiii Tiffany~ahhhh can you carry Kyungsan now???" Onew asked.

 

"No you do it...." Tiffany hit Onew "I-alread-did-" Onew panted "well your lucky Im giving you another chance" "oh gamawo", "your here now!" a director announced.

res-home.jpg

"Huh? thats the daycare center?" Yoona asked looking confused "I think soooo..but if it is woooow its to fancy to be one" Taeyeon had big eyes on, "palli I wanna see the inside" Yoona and Yuri cheered.

 

[Knock Knock] 

"Oh hello..Im guessing this is the hello baby crew?" the nanny asked "deh" everyone nodded "come on in" the nanny opened the door wider "ky~aaaaa it's soooooo cute" Yoona sqeaked.

23_1150_goodlife-health-clubs-armadale-g

"Ok hello baby brake!" Hello baby director ordered "okay!" every one choursed  "guest umma can you make me a sandwich?" a little girl asked Yuri "umm deh Lauren wanna help me?" Yuri asked Lauren "neh!".

 

Lauren's POV

"Neh" I agreed "okay come with me" Yuri umma guestured as I followed her, "Yah! guys look at that ugly thing" the girl that asked for a sandwich pointed at Dayoung.

 

"YAH! DAYOUNG'S NOT UGLY!" I quickly covered Dayoung who was getting teary "awww look ms. stuck up is proctecting the princess of ugliness" "at least she's a princess" I stuck my tounge at her.

 

"Uhh do you know who your even talking to?" the girl asked "of course not..because your not famous" "oh yes I am..my name is Cristina Fernandez Lee" Cristna said proudly 'oh is this the girl that Alyena told me about...that was famous but not that famous' I said in my head.

"Huh I nerver heard of yo-" "Lauren were are you?" Yuri umma asked looking for me "oh there you are....oh you made new friends how fast" Yuri umma smiled.

 

"Their no-" "yes Lauren is pretty intresting!...oh and did you finish making my sandwich guest umma?" Cristina did the stupidest agyeo ever "not yet, Dayoung you wanna help me and Lauren make a sandwiches?" "neh" Dayoung nodded".

 

Me and Dayoung followed Yuri umma while giving glares at Cristina and she also made a dirty look at us.

 

-1 and a half hour of making sandwiches-

 

"Bwahhh! they look yummy..good jub kids" Yuri umma highfived us, 'I really like Yuri umma...more than Yoona umma!....' I said to myself "Okay your the first to test them girl's please have a bite!".

chicken-mayo-sandwich-recipe.jpg[their is more OKY]

"[Munch Munch] joh ah!" I finished the sandwich "oh kay...what about you Dayoung??" Yuri umma asked "joh ah" Dayoung nodded slowly "okay I bet the kids will appreciate this, and so as the kid that asked me to make a sandwich!" Yuri umma said proudly.

 

We walked out the kitchen to find the others drinking some brown seethrough drink [tea...except the kids], "can I try some" I pulled Yoona umma's shirt "I dont think your allowed to drink tea..hmmm ill make hot chocolate for you and the other kids" Yoona umma went into the kitchen.

 

"Okay have a bite!" Yuri umma smiled excitedly then everyone took a bite, "joh ah!" everyone finished the sandwich "gamawo!" Yuri umma,Dayoungiee and I bowed.

 

"Okay time to start filming!" director ahjussi shouted...

__________________________________________________________

Okay this is'nt how I really pland it but you know people change their minds when writing....

 

PS. sorry for taking soooooooo~ long, because you know I wanna read more fanfics so I can get into the mood of this story ;)

 

ANNYEONG!!

Lay dance for them!

 tumblr_ma5zsl5tC71qbp29d.gif