Mianhe Myungsoo but I can't waver. I can't.

Modern Legend

"Kim Myungsoo!" I was staring intensely at the beautiful goddess beside me when I heard my name being called.

"Kim Myungsoo!" I heard it again. I groaned. "What?!" I broke the stare and looked to the front. Miss Im was staring at me with her arms folded and her left foot tapping on the floor. "Why were you staring at Dayong instead of paying attention to what I am teaching right now?" Miss Im scolded. I turned red. "I... I wasn't staring at her!" I defended myself. "Are you sure? Because I have already called your name for 14th times!" Miss Im growled. 14 times? Seriously? And wait... her name is Dayong? "Mian!" I sheepishly grinned. "To the back of the class Mr Kim!" Miss Im rolled her eyes. Aish! This PMS songsaenim! I stood up lazily and dragged myself to the back of the class. "You will be standing for the rest of my lesson as your punishment!" Miss Im continued. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. I rolled my eyes and simply nodded my head in response. Miss Im smirked and continued teaching.

"Aish..." I mumbled to myself. I looked at Dayong's back. Even with her back face towards me, she still look beauitful. Aye... Yippeun, nemu yippeun... Dayong... Da... Yong... Myungyong? Sooyong? Yongsoo? Sooyong?  Dasoo? Kekekekeke!

"Kim Myungsoo! What are you snickering about?!" Miss Im sudden shouting startled me.

"Anniya..." I shook my head and grinned.

"You better pay attention!" Miss Im wagged her marker at me. Yeah, sure.

Dayong then turned to the back and looked at me. Omo! She's looking at me! I gave her a little wave. Dayong gave out a glare and picked up something on the floor. It was a crushed paper. I eyed her as she ironed the paper open. She then turned to look to the back again when I realised that all the while she was actually looking at Suzy. I followed her gaze to Suzy and saw a smirk on Suzy's face and laughters from her useless clones of minions. Bae Suji! You better not bully her!

image


Myungsoo was sent to the back of the class since he was caught staring at my face. Pabo. I rolled my eyes. This was not the first time. As hard as I try to be a wallflower and not attract any unwanted attention, I could not because of my parent's good genes, my beauty is always noticed. "No matter what happens, falling in love with another mortal is not in your dictionary!" godfather would always nag.

"Kim Myungsoo! What are you snickering about?!" Miss Im suddenly stopped teaching and shouted.

"Anniya..." I heard Myungsoo say.

"You better pay attention!" Miss Im wagged her marker at him and went back to teaching.

I was writing down notes when I felt another piece of crushed paper being thrown at the back of my head. That girl again! I looked back and gave a quick glare at her, quickly picking up the paper. I opened it up and this time it read "Cheap, shameless .". I rolled my eyes. I crushed it back and turned to look at her once again. You're going to get it this time. I threw the paper back at her and smirked. Her eyes widened at my action. Suddenly she stood up and yelled.

"Miss Im! The new kid threw something at me!"

Miss Im stopped teaching, again and turned to look at her. "What is it Suzy?"

"The new kid threw this piece of crushed paper at me and she wrote something that is not very nice!" Suzy acted all cute and innocent, pouting her lips. Liar!

Miss Im cocked an eyebrow. "Is that true Dayong?"

I looked at Suzy, and then at Miss Im. I was about to defend myself when Myungsoo stood up for me. "Anni songsaenim! It was Bae Suji who threw that piece of paper first at Dayong. I guess Dayong got a little bit pissed so she threw it back to Suzy. I witnessed everything!"

Miss Im nodded her head and walked to Suzy. "Don't lie Suji-ah. Honesty is the best policy. Dayong is new here and I'm not sure why you would do this to her but what I do know is what you're known for and that is bullying. Miss Bae, detention this afternoon at 2!"

"Songsaenim!" Suzy whined.

"My words are final! Now sit down and stop interrupting my class! I have already been interrupted for 3 times!" Miss Im sternly warned Suzy and walked back to the front. She was about to start teaching once again when the school bell rang. Miss Im sighed and chucked her markers into her pencil case. "Okay class. That's it for today. I shall see all of you again tomorrow. Oh, Kim Myungsoo, you too, detention at 2 for being late!"

Myungsoo groaned. "Neh!"

Kamsamidah Myungsoo... For standing up for me.

I quickly packed my bag and walked out of the class.

"Dayong!" I heard someone called my fake name. I stopped and looked back. Myungsoo?

"Mwo?" I asked him flatly.

"Aren't you going to say thanks?" Myungsoo grinned. I would but I can't. Mianhe.

"No. I could have stood up for myself anyway. So bye." I rolled my eyes and continue walking. Mianhe Myungsoo but I can't waver. I can't.