After A Long Time Has Passed

Everlasting Sunset

 

11 years later, 2012. 
 
"OH SHIAT. I'M LATE ." Said the girl as she jumped out from her bed. She threw her phone after she checked what time is it. Luckily, her phone landed safely in the top of the pillow. 
 
She walked fast to the bathroom and start brushed her teeth. Her beautiful bare face shines even in the morning right after she woke up. After done brushing her teeth, she took off her pajamas and showering right away. "I'M LATEEE AND I'M DOOMED!" 
 
After showering she wrapped her body with her pink towel and run to the corner of her big room. Her broken white wardrobe  door opened and she quickly took a white ordinary top, a dark blue denim shirt, black comfortable oversized warm jacket and also black skinny jeans. 
 
She dressed up as fast as she could. After about 3 minutes dressing, she run to her bed to get her phone and also her backpack. Her hair was tied into a high pony tail and she quickly clipped a cute panda hair accessories into her head.
 
She ran to the 1st floor and saw her mom and dad eat their breakfast peacefully while having a cozy conversation. "MORNING MOM, DAD. I DON'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT YOU BUT I'M ALREADY LATE, SO I WON'T HAVE TODAY BREAKFAST WITH YOU. CU IN THE EVENING!!"
 
After finished put on her shoes, she waved her hand to her parents and run outside her house. She cursed and started to run in full speed to the bus stop.
 
"WHY I HAVE TO WOKE UP LATE ON MY OUTING DAY?!!"
 
-
 
"Sorry for coming late! Am i the last one?" The girl with cute panda hairclip asked her teacher, still trying to catch her breathe.
 
"Yes. As always, Kim Hana. Go to your bus, number 3. Fast fast!" Right after Hana's teacher stop talking, Hana continued her marathon run to her bus. Bus number 3. After she found her bus, she took a deep breathe and walked into the bus.
 
"ARGH. Hana, can you come earlier once?" Said Jung Mi Yeon, joking. Hana laughed and said sorry to her for keep coming late.
 
"Should I buy you a new alarm clock on your birthday?" Hana rolled her eyes right after her bestfriend, Yoora sarcastically. She put her backpack on the bus cabin and sat beside Yoora. "It's a honor but no." Hana replied, sarcastically.
 
"Whatever."
"...."
"By the way, we're going to beach and we gonna stay there until night." Said Yoora while eating a potato chips. Im Yoora, she is the most beautiful girl in Handae High School. She has that white milk skin, long legs and y body. No wonder, almost 70% boys in their school likes Yoora. She's not only beautiful outside, but also inside.
 
".. And so?" Hana replied, pretending.
 
"This beach where we're going to is your sweet memory beach from 11 years ago."
 
".. So?..." Honestly, Hana already know what will Yoora said.  
 
"Yeah. You still hoping that you can meet him again, right?" Said Yoora to the point. After Hana heard Yoora's question, she turned her head to the bus window, looking at the blue sky. 
 
"Yeah. But the bad news is, eventough i met him again, i won't know how he looks like right now and i don't even know his name. Seriously, this is only a ty child's love story. Forget it." Hana ended their conversation and keep looking at the blue sky.
 
"Uh. Ok. We'll talk later." Yoora shut up and ate the potato chips again. Whenever they talked about that mysterious little boy from 11 years ago, Hana's mood always change to bad mood.
 
Hana still looking at the blue sky, and a thousand of memories crossed her mind.
 
Wherever you are now, God, please let me meet him again. Him, that little boy from 11 years ago. Please, let me meet him again.
 
---
THE 2ND CHAP! Sorry for delaying it. Bcs yesterday i had so many tasks to do. Will try to update this as soon as possible. Thanks for the new readers and subceibers. Please leave a comment, and do not forget to subscribe! Thank You :)