Meet the characters!

Everlasting Sunset

Hello, this is your author, 418strawberry! I'm here to introduce the characters to you :) This is my first fanfic (EVEAAARR) and i hope you like it ;) Sorry if there were a lot of wrong grammars and spelling or whtever, since english isn't my first language! I'll try hard at this fanfic, and please subscribe and comment bellow!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE CHARACTERS:

Kim Hana. y, bubbly, playful and stubborn suits her best. Just graduated from high school, and now she went to one of Korea's biggest university. She likes sunset the most, because there's a sweet memories that she can't forget nomatter how hard she tried. She had her first love when she was 6, and still trying to find her first love even after 11 years passed.

Moon Jongup. He is the 2nd youngest after Zelo in their group, BAP. BAP is a new boyband that debuted on early 2012. He is bubbly, shy and sometimes funny. He had his first love when he was 6 and still can't forget his first love.

Best Absolutely Perfect, that's what B.A.P stands for. They are rookie boygorup that just debuted on 2012. So far, they are the first rookie boygroup this year. The leader, Bang Yongguk, is a man with deep voice. He raps very well, likes ramen until death and can't even do aegyo.   The 2nd oldest, Kim Himchan. He is very noisy and playful. His speicallity is yelling and has an addiction with coffee. The 3rd is Jung Daehyun, the Busan-man. He has a shooting voice that can melt a lot of girls' heart. However, he'll eat whatever food he sees. The 4th member is Yoo Yongjae. He is the brain of BAP, and very close with the rest 5 boys especially Daehyun. Moon Jongup himself is the 2nd youngest side along with Zelo. He is kinda shy and always ask things eventough he already knew the answer. Finally the maknae, Zelo. He is very tall, and has white milk skin. Skateboard is his addiction, and he's still in the last grade high school.

Choi Ji Rae, 17 years old (18 yo Korean Age) is an unrealistic girl. She is like a machine, so perfect and flawless. She is very feminime and has a very good lady manner. She has a same sweet memories like Kim Hana about first love when the sun was setting down. She will do whatever she wants so she can get whatever she wants.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the introduction! Will post the 1st chapter in another 30 minutes (i think ^^)

Please subscribe and comments! You know, your comments and subscribe are my energy!