Jump and Fall

Everlasting Sunset

Listen to this guys ;) Taylor Swift- Jump and Fall http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j60cS4Y98Jc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2001

"Hihihihihi.. Mom,don't do this! Huahahaha..." Sound of laugh from the little girl with high ponytail could be heared in the beach. Her laugh is very cute and adorable. Her white milk skin and hair are glowing under the sun.

"C'mon Hana. We should get in the water. The small wave is comminggg!!~~~" The woman grabbed and pulled her daughter closer into her and walked together into the sea water. Her daughter, Hana, smiled as she stepped into the warm water.

"Whoa... It's very beautiful, Mom.." Hana pointed the sunset with her index finger. She smiled again, her mother also smiled with her. Her mother put her hand on her daughter head and started to comb her daughter's hair.

"Hana, can you sit there for a while? Mom gonna talk to your dad." Hana's mom pointed to the small sauna chair that they brought. Hana noded and run away to the chair. "HANA! STAY THERE, OK? DON'T GO ANYWHERE!" Her mom shouted so Hana could hear her voice.

The little girl named Hana sat on the sauna chair and smiled as she watched the sun setting down. She laughed when she saw her mother and father played with the wave.

"You're alone?" Suddenly, a little boy walked into Hana and he actually waiting for her answer.

"Ne." Hana answered politely and gave him a warm smile. Her heart skipped faster then ever, and she had no clue why was that happening.

"Can I sit beside you?" The little boy asked again and wait for her answer again.

"Ne." Hana replied and blushed a little.

The little boy sat beside Hana. Then there's only the sound of splashed wave heared. They became quite, and it's quite awkward.

"I've asked you 2 questions and you replied always with 'Ne'. You can say another words beside Ne , can't you?" Hana chuckled with the boy's question.

"Of course I can."

"Finally... Thanks God."

Hana chuckled and blushed once again. She fanned her face with her hands because suddenly it got so hot.

"I'm 6 years old. You?" asked the little boy, again.

"Me too." Hana replied.

..................................... It got awkward again.

"I like sunset. It gives me a warm feelings." This time, to the little boy surprised, Hana talked to him first. She looked at the little boy and then smiled. She blushed, and so do the little boy.

...................................... It got more awkward since the two of them blushed at the same time.

"I like sunset too. And your smile remind me of sunset." the little boy said and blushed even more.

"Should i say.. er.. Thank you?" Hana asked the boy, joking.

"Yes."

"Thank you."

"Welcome." said the boy. "Uh. My mom calling. I've to go. See you! If we meet again, don't forget to greet me. OK?"

This time without waiting for Hana's answer, the little boy run away and didn't even look back

"W-Wait!! Who are you?! Hey! Your name!!!??" Hana shouted, but the little boy already missing.

Hana was left dumbfounded, still in her sauna chair. With her small voice she said, "I'll definetly greet you....... If we meet again in the future."

I love sunset even more now.

Are we gonna meet again.. in the future?

 

"Hana, what's wrong? Did Mom and Dad left you too long?" Hana's Mom came and checked her daughter sad expression.

"No. I'm fine. I just hungry. Let's eat, Mom!" Hana shook her head and turn into a cheerful girl again.

"Ok! Let's go!!~~~"

Are we.. seriously gonna meet again... in the future?

Only God knows................

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter is up up up up! hehehe is it boring? huhuhuuhuh will try my best in next chap!

The 2nd chap will be up in another 4 hours from now!~

 

Please subscribe and comments, bcs that is my energy source!~

Thank youuu <3