9

Forever and Always

Jessica : Humm..*open her Twitter and started to search Donghae is name* Wow..There is so many of it..*bite her nails and glare at her mobile phone* Ahh there he is ..I must tweet something to him..But..*eyes rolling*  Ah Ani Ani..I think I will just Direct message him..*put back her mobile phone and reach out her House key*I'm Home Krystal ! 

Krystal : Ah! Unnie ..Welcome back..*smile* Your friends said They gonna have sleepover in our house Until saturday..Well Unnie I will made some Sushi..*tie her hair* 

Jessica : Muo ?! What the hell are they thinking ?! I think Mom and Dad are gonna go home tonigh ! *put her bag down*

Krystal : About that ,,Mom and dad said They will come back next saturday..Anyway..Just meet your friend..*open the rice cooker*

Jessica : O..Okay then..*open her Door's room* 

Taetiseosun : Annyeong !!!!!! *happily said*

Jessica : What ?! are you serious ! why aren't you telling me? *coldyl *

Taeyeon : *sit back* Hey Hey Don't cold like that ! we want ti cheer you on..We can go to Salon , Spa and Go shopping right? 

Seohyun : We Bought So many horror movies , and Pepperoni Pizza..*back reading book*

Tiffany :  And there is Cola too ..*hold Sunny is hand*

Sunny : Yeah..It would be fun..*Smile *

Jessica : But ..Have you had permission for my mother? *Confused and Worried*

Seohyun : We already Called your mom..Hey ! I never Heard your Mother giggles ..*suprised*

Jessica : Giggles ? My Mom has never Smile or laugh ..When i was born.. even my dad is the same like my mom..*Sigh*

Taeyeon : I think its because Donghae ..*Relax tone*

SunSeoTif : Unnie ! *cover taeyeon is mouth*

Jessica : Wha ... What ? *sit down*

Sunny : Nothing Nothing..Just don't think about it ..*fake laugh*

Jessica ; Wait..just tell me the truth ..*gave her a Icy glare*

Seohyun : Okay..you know ..Donghae were going to your parent work and tell something inportant to Them..*Sigh*

Jessica : Whaa..What ?? *hold her tears*

Tiffany: And actually ..I think Donghae is Succes with that ..* wink*

Seohyun : Donghae oppa want to made you happy , always smile and laugh with everyone..He want to made you Smile forever..*smile innocently*

Jessica : ( " Yes..I don't worry about myself but i more worried about Everyone " *shocked* ) What the hell is he thinking ? His Leg were hurt and He force them to walk ..*cried* Such an..Annoyed Fishy..

Sunny : *confront *Sica unnie..Don't mock him ..He always try the best for you ..*smile and hug Jessica*

TaeTiSeo : * Hug Jessica warmly*

Jessica : Thanks Guys..Fot Telling me this..*laugh little* But i'm really forgot to bring Kyuhyun his Medicine Eventhough..He..

TaeTiSeoSun : WHAT ?!!!!! YOU FORGOT ?!

Jessica : Huh ? Wait listen...He already bring the medicine with him..*rub her hair*

Taeyeon :*phew* Hoh..I though You forget...

Jessica: You even didn't hear what i said ..

Everyone : *Silent and Laugh together *

            "Thanks Everyone , For understanding me ,Taking care of me but "

  ~~~~~

Morning Ciap Ciap Ciap

Seohyun : Wakes up Unnie !! Rise and Shine !! *scream *

Taeyeon :ngg..*rubbing her hair* Morning Seo..*yawn * I'm sleepy..

Tiffany : Good Morning Seo..*see the clock* Hoamm..I'm sleepy ....

Seohyun :*tie her hair * Me and Krystal already made some breakfast..So please Take a bath faster okay unnie..

Taeny : Neh..*go to the bathroom*

Seohyun : Sunny unnie Already woke up and She Were buy some milk and the last one is Jessica unnie..*turn around * Unnie , Wake up! *open her eyes* What is up with your eyes Unnie ?!! 

Jessica : Heh? I didn't sleep too much and Cry at midnight Seo..Don't worry about me..*rubbing my hair*

Seohyun : OMG! Unnie..You must go to school. .Seriously..If you love Donghae oppa that much How about you confess your love to him ?!

Jessica : Seo~~ I didn't like him...Okay okay I will go to the bathroom.*stand up from her bed and open the bathroom's door*

Seohyun : Uhh..*worried* 

~~~

Krystal : Have your self Full okay..

TaeTiSeoSun : Neh..*Smile and start eating* Omo..This is delicious..

Krystal : Gumawo..Seohyun is cooking great too you know..*fake giggles*

Taeyeon : *eating*Mmm~~ Delicious..

Sunny : *eating like a Giant monster *Haup haup haup haup*

Seohyun : Eating calmly please..*giggles*

Tiffany : *Laugh little* 

Jessica : Good morning..Guys..*sadly said and sat down* I'm not in mood to eat I'm just want to drink some milk..

Krystal : Oh okay..8stand up and pour out Can of milk to Jessica's glass* '

Jessica : Gumawo..*drank it and Sigh* I'm gonna brush my hair ..Enjoy your breakfast..*go to her room*

Taeyeon : Wow..She act like A Little girl now..*eating*

Seohyun : Yup..She must be Depressed.about that *worried*

Tiffany : yeah Agree..

 

~~ 

Donghae : *Shake his hair * I think My leg is Still hurt but already Okay than before..It must be because of the medicine..*smile* I'm never though That she will be wait for me that way..Ah..I must Call Yoona..*called yoona * 

Donghae's mom : Hae~Your friends Kyu ,and Siwon is came ..

Donghae :*hung up his phone*  Neh..*wearing his Father's precious necklace and Pick up his bag ,open the door* Wait !!

~~

Jessica :*brush her hair * ( If you love donghae oppa that much how about you confess your love to him ?! " Right now that Word made my heart hurt more..) Ukh..

Sunny : Sic !!!!!! Come on ..Or we will gonna late from school!

Jessica : Yeah.. Wait ..*put her comb down and open her door*

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wait Wait Wait Wait

At School

Mr.Kang : Seohyun , Can you help me put this book to the library ??

Seohyun : Sure..Ssangnim  Bye Guys See you later..*waves at her unnie*

Unnies : *waves back*

Sungmin : Bunny !! *happily said*

Sunny : Sungminsshi ! *hug Sungmin *

Taeyeon and Tiffany: Aww..My godness..*blink eachother*

Sungmin :Nice to see you here ! Hey *wave at Taeyeon , Tiffany and Jessica *

TaeTiJes : Annyeong..*wave back*

Sunny : I must go With Sungminssi Bye..*follow sungmin*

Girls : KYAA !!!!!

Taeyeon : What is up again ?! OWh! Omo!!

Tiffany : What is up unnie ??? OH MY GOD ! He is really handsome..

Jessica : What is handsome? *stare at the Gym* Donghaessi..

.Girls : AWW..he is so handsome..Siwon is Strong, Donghae is Cool , And Kyuhyun is Cold ..Oh my !!

Jessica :(     " If you love him that much how about you confess your love to him ?! Ukh..I even didn't know if i love him or not...) He is cool..When he is sweating..*smile little*

Yoona : This is your Drink Donghae oppa..*smile sweetly* 

Donghae : Thanks Yoona..*smile*

Bora : Wow..Are they two dating ? they perfect each other..

Park Shin hye : Wait..I heard Some rumors They are dating lately..

Jessica : Eh?*shocked* 

Bora : Really ?

Park Shin hye : Yeah..I saw in The School is website ,,Aww

Bora : I'm jealous of them..

Park Shin hye : Me too

Jessica :* hold her tears and Run* ( What should i do What Should i do ? Why I be like this ?! I'm not Jealous at all..I'm not ..)

Donghae :*follow Jessica and Hold her hand* Wait..

Jessica : LET ME GO !

Donghae : No ! Why are you to be like this?*confused*

Jessica :*cried * 

Donghae : Eh? Why are you crying anyway ? *wipe her tears*

Jessica : *Blush* (He see me When my face were so Terrible* ) Just let go of me..*sad tone and Runs*

Donghae : *confused* What is up with her ? *Worried*

 

To be Continue