12

Forever and Always

Jessica :*threw her bag*  I Must Find that Necklace ..*slowly near tot the pool * *tears falling * What if my necklace can't be found ? *cried*

Flashback~
Jessica : GrandMother !! *cried * Why do you have to go !? Stay with me !! * 4 years old Jessica cried while Holding Grandmother is hand *

Grandmother : *smile* Si..Sica..*wipe her tears* Y..you have ...Mo..ther and ..Fa..t..her ...*cough*

Jessica : No ! Mother and Father are Hate me !!! *cried louder * Please don't go !

Sica's mother : Stop it ! * hold jessica is wrist  while she wipe her tears*

Jessica : No Umma ! I can't satnd live with You and Dad..You Fight Everday..making me Sad...and scared ! *shout and yanked her hand*

Sica's Dad :*slap jessica's cheeck* SHUT UP ! 

Grandmother : ..K..id ..Don..'t hurt ..h..er ...s..he just a..li..ttle kid..

Sica's Dad  : *sigh* Fine umma..*tears fall*

Grandmother : Sica..Co..me he..re..*smile innocently *

Jessica : Neh..*hold her hand tightly * 

Grandmmother : T..this ..*gave Jessica some Necklace* K..eep i..t sa..fe ..Okay..*Smile and Close her eyes slowly *

Beep 

Jessica : Grandmother !!!!!! *cried harder*

end of the flasback~

Jessica : *wipe her tears* ( I'm never lost it ..Cause it would be lost..) I must find it ..

Donghae :*run and stop * wait..Who is that ? *go near and touch her shoulder * What are you doing ?

Jessica :* scream *AHH..*Fall to the pool*

Donghae : YAH !!! *Hold her hand and pull her out from pool* Are you okay ?

Jessica : Gwenchanayo....But my precious necklace is Gone..*tears falling * I Broke my promise..

Donghae : Why ? *open his bag and give her some Towel * You might got cold

Jessica : Neh..Gumawo* took the towel and wipe her tears*

Donghae :So..Why is that neckalce is too inportant for you ? *Want to know tone*

Jessica : Should i tell you ? *dry her hair *

Donghae : Neh..*rolled his eyes*

Jessica :is My Grandmother is Necklace..She take care of me a lot ..She love me like her own child..Not like my Parent who always fighting..But now my parent is different though..*see the sky*

Donghae : Oh..Sorry ..*sadly and grin* Aissh..*hold his leg*

Jessica : What is up ? *ask confuse*

Donghae : *Shook his head *N..Nothing..*fake smile *(its bleeding again..Eothokke)

Jessica : You are lying ! Omo  !your leg is started bleeding again ! Why do you keeping this secret to me ?

Donghae : Sorry..I didn't want  you to worried about me and cried for me ..*worried *

Jessica : Wait ..*rip his Towel and wrap his leg* Sorry For using your towel..

Donghae :its okay..Thanks anyway..*smile and stand up * So you still want finding The necklace?

Jessica : Mwoh ?I think Not..*smile* 

Donghae : *Blush* (STOP IT MY HEARBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!! )

Jessica ;*see through the sky* Grandmother..I'm sorry I Lost my necklace I'm sorry i broke my promise..But I'm always gonna Pray for you..*smile*

Donghae : Kaja ! *smile brightly * 

Jessica : (Grandmother don't worry about me again..Cause I'm already got the most inportant person in my life..) Coming ..*ran toward Donghae*

 

House~

Krystal : Minhossi..*sadly * 

Flashback~

Minho : Hey ! *jump from Her room window*

Krystal : Min ho ~ What areyou doing in here?*cough cough and lay back*

Minho : is that bad ? *sadly and touch her forehead*

Krystal : Neh..*smile weakly and sigh* I hope i can Play with the Autumn leave and play in the river with you..Mianhae

Minho : Babo~ *poke his forehead* Wait in here..

Krystal : Ah..Gumawo..*smile and fall asleep*

10 minute later 

Minho : *putting some Wet Towel to Krystal is Forehead* Hey..Krys..hope our relanthionship ..is going to be well forever *

Krystal :*smile*(of course..)

 

6 years later

Sulli : Oppa ~ *hold Minho is hand *

Minho : What are you doing ? Stop it ! *angry*

Sulli : Aww..You are being mean ! *hug his Hand tightly *

Minho : Yah ! its hurt ! *yanked his hand but can't let go*

Sulli " Be mine for One Day please..

Minho : Ani !!

Krystal :Hope Minho oppa like it *shocked* Minho oppa..*tears fall off and ran away*

Minho : AH ! krystal ! Let go ! *ran away*

Sulli : Oppa !! *shouted* Aissh..Must find more guys !

Minho : Krystal Krystal !*seacrh* Aissh..Where dis she go..It rains hard outside! *ran to find Krystal * Ah ! Krystal !

Krystal : STAY AWAY FOR ME !!!!!! 

Minho : Krystal ..*suprised and move back*

Krystal : Why do you cheat on me ? You choose Sulli over me ?! How could you ?! *cried*

Minho : Krystal..you don't under..

Krystal : STOP TALKING ! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE !!!!!!!! WE BREAK UP ! *Ran away*

Minho : Krystal !!!!!! *scream*

End of the flashback

Krystal : I miss him..*hug her pillow and cried*

Jessica :I'm home ..Krystal..

Krystal : *wipe her tears* Welcome home..Unnie..

Jessica : Ah,,My friends are not come..early..today..*Sigh*

Krystal : *Giggles* I think they went to the groceries shop and book store to buy something ..*tie her hair*

Jessica :Okay then..*open her room* Aigoo..*lay on her bed* Eothokke..*close her eyes*

10 minute later

Taeti SeoSUN :We are back !

Krystal : Welcome..*bowed down* Mianhae,,

Seohyun :its okay ..krystal..*smile and put down *

Tiffany : Where is she ? 

Krystal :in her room..*pointing to her room*

Tiffany : oh..*smile *

TaeSeoSun :Hey..

Tiffany : Hum ?

Sunny : I think we should made some plan from them two..

Tiffany : Donghae and Jessica ? *wink and thinking*

Taeyeon : Yeah it would be great..We couldn't tell Jessica..We have to tell Donghae ..*smile*

Seohyun :that's a good Idea..

Tiffany : now this is the plan

 

Author is note : OMo~~ What plan that Tiffany want to used? 

Sorry if its weird :D  .Hope you Enjoy my story ..

I Made  2 update