2

Forever and Always

Jessica : *put her hand to Seohyun's Shoulder * i will go to the Class first ..

Seohyun : Unnie ..Of course you can but we all in the same class 9 A..but you can go ..*Waves at jessica *

Jessica :*nodded and Run inside to school * Oh my god ! i can't believe it !! he  in the same school with me ! (i must be more cold to him..Cause i hate boys !)

Suddenly Jessica bump someone and Fall 

Jessica : Ahh..mian hae *lend her hand to his head *

Someone : gumawo *hold her hand *

Jessica :Mian Hae..I'm just Bump you..

Someone : Its okay..but be carefull ..anyway..where are you gonna going ?

Jessica : 9 A ...*said coldly *

Someone : I'm the Sasangnim 9 A ..my name is Kang ..just call me Mr.Kang ..*smiled *

Jessica : Sasangnim Mian Hae ! *bow down *

Mr.Kang : Its alright but can you help me put this Class student book in my table ..*give her some book *

Jessica : Sure..Excuse me Sir..*bow down *

Mr.Kang : Yeah..*turn around and whisper to himself * What a Cold student...

 

At 9 A

Jessica : Now ..i'm gonna put this in his table *put the book down *

Jessica : Wah,,what a Beautiful class..*smiled coldly * i could practise Sing and Act in here for a minute ...

Corridor

Dong Hae : Hhh..Kyuhyun is still down there..i must go to the class..*remember something *ah ! My handkerchief..Aigoo !i think i forget to get the handkerchief from that girl..Aissh Jincha ?! How can i be Stupid like this ?*shake his hair and open the class dorr *

Dong Hae : ? is there someone ? *saw Jessica sing and started to act* Is that the girl before ?she shine when she Act and Sing..*smile little *

Jessica : *Saw dong Hae and give him a Ice glare * Hey You !

Dong Hae :(scary ...i must run ) I'm sorry For sneaking you ! forgive me ! *almost run *

Jessica : Wait ...This is your handkerchief right? Gumawo..*said Coldly *

Dong Hae : Y..yeah..its alright ...

Jessica :*turn around * 

Dong Hae : Ah Wait ...You Really good at Sing and Act i 'm very into you right now *tease Jessica *

Jessica : *sudddenly her face turn red * Ukh..Pabo don't sa..say that ! *give him a ice glare *

Dong Hae :*Laugh * (she really cute..i wanna again and again) you really a Ice Princess..

Jessica : Don't tease me *turn around *

 

Taeyeon : Jessica her face turn to red..*shocked and smiled happily * Kyaa !!!

Tiffany : Really ? is like Ice princess already met her Prince who can make her heart like ice melt ..*chuckles *

Seohyun : I'm agree with you..cause i think just Dong Hae oppa who can make Jessica Unnie Melt..

They 3 Laugh together 

Girls 1 : Why Dong Hae oppa  ? want to chat with her like his girlfriend ?

Girls 2 : i think that girl who want to make Oppa to be with her..such a jerk

Girls 3 : We has to find some plans to made her not to be together with Dong Hae oppa!

Girls 1 : Yeah ! but ..I know some plans to made her fall down *evil laugh *

 

What kind of bad Plans they three made ?

Will Dong Hae can make Jessica is heart melt ?