Thank you Donghae

Forever and Always

At the morning 

Taeyeon : *Touch her forehead * She's still Has some High fever ...*Look at Tiffany*

Tiffany : Omo..*put some wet towel to Jessica is forehead* Unnie..Please be healthy again..

Seohyun : Tiffany Unnie..*hug Tiffany and gave them a Wink*

Sunny :*bite her lips and wink at Taeyeon * Jessica unnie..we will go to school okay..

Taeyeon :Yeah ! Be healthy !! Hwaiting ! Fight with your Fever  !! *get out from her room*

At Living room

Seohyun : Ah..Krystal..*smile* You don''t have to worry about Sica unnie..She will be okay..

Krystal :Jinchayo ? *sigh in relief aand sit down* 

Tiffany : There is nothing to worried about..Everything will be just fine..*eye smile*

Krystal :*suprise and giggles* Okay then..Oh yes Unnie..I Think i will Go home late..cause i have to do some work from Festival in our school..So Mianhae,..I can't cooking today and Tomorrow..*ran toward the door* Be carefull in Road Unnie

Taeyeon : Yeah ! You too..*wave at her and Smile*

Sunny : Wow..I want to see The Festival...*laugh* I think it would be Great..

Seohyun ; Me too..*smile and reading her book*

Taeyeon : Will You stop reading book ? *chuckles*

Seohyun : I can't unnie...*shook her head and back reading*

Sunny :*pout* Smart Maknae..*smile*

Taeny : Stop with The Aegyo please !!!! *angryly and go out from house *

 

Donghae :*walk slowly and sneak* I think they already Gone..*sneakly to The House* Excuse me ..Gosh..She is really Rich..*suprised* Hmm..I think this room..*open the door* Jessica .... Oh there you are ..*sit down next Jessica is bed * She is sleeping ..*softly touch her hair* Oh yes ! I must go change the wet towel..*get up* Must get the water..

Jessica : W..wait ..Don't go..*hold his hand and cries*

Donghae : Wa,,wait What ? *see Jessica still Close her eyes* (Oh just talking in her dream i think ) But..Oh well..*sit down and change the Wet Towel* Oh yes the medicine ...*pick up the Plastic full of Medicine* I must put this beside her..So she can drink this medicine..But ..I can't throw in there..Because she is still Holding my hand ..*sigh* Sica ah ~ Healthy soon okay..*smile and kiss her forehead * 

Jessica :*smile*

At School

Mr.Kang : Wait ..Where is Ms.Jessica and Mr.Donghae

LeeKyuWon TaeTiSeo : Sick ! *together with Fake smile*

Mr.Kang : Why did you say it Together ?

Leeteuk : Hi dorky !! *wink*

Taeyeon : Hi Teuk !! *wink back*

Mr.Kang :Aissh..*Write in absent book :Sick * Should we go to next subject ?Science go to laboratory 

Seohyun : Science ?! Wah ! I Love Science ! *clap her hand*

Kyuhyun : Jincha ? Me too...*smile* Should we be Partner in Studying ? *smirk*

Seohyun : *thinking* Of  course *smile* 

Kyuhyun : Lets go..*pick up his book and hold Seohyun is hand*

Seohyun : Why are you holding my hand ?*blush *

Kyuhyun : Its okay right ? *covered his face*

Victoria : Kyu oppa Wait for me ! *ran toward them*

Sulli  :Unnie..You forgot your book !! *pick up her book and go toward them*

Kai : *Laugh* That  was fun...Come on..Everybody !!!! *run away*

Student : Neh !! *laugh and go to Laboratory 

Meanwhile~

Jessica : *open her eyes and get up* Hmm..I think I feel much better than before but i still has some fever..*touch her forehead* Wait..What is this ...Feel so comfy ..Hair ? *see beside her * Donghae !!

Donghae : Ngg..Jessica don't eat that !!!it already been A month ..That food is full of Bacteria and Moldy !!!!!!! 

Jessica : What are you talking about ? Are he talking in his dream ? *slowly look at Donghae is face * He is Kyeopta 

Donghae : *wokes up and get up * You already Woke up ? Its Suprised me !

Jessica : You're the one that suprise and scared me ..*pointing to Donghae *

Donghae :Oh yes..I bought you so many Medicine ..Here ! *give jessica some Plastic full of medicine *

Jessica : Omo~ You are very kind Thank you Donghae..*smile*

Donghae :*blush* .......Are you hungry ?

Jessica : Yes..*nodded* I think...

Donghae : I buy you some Japanese Traditional Dessert Dango .and Kimchi ...*give Her some Food*Just eat it..

Jessica : Jincha ?! Gumawo..*eat the food * You want some ?

Donghae : No *shook his head * Just eat ..*smile *

Jessica : Really ? okay then..*eating back* 

Donghae : Hey ..I think I will made Minho buy some Nice dress for Saturday..

Jessica : Me too..I'm thinking the same idea..that was really weird..are you stalking me ? *glare*

Donghae : Of course not ! Cause i need to do something..Too..

Jessica : Huh ? You want to do what ?  *confused*

Donghae : Nothing ...*shook his head * 

Jessica : Aissh..This kid.*eating again * Omo ..This taste is so delicious and Good..Daebak..*smile*

Donghae : *giggles* You really a good taster..

Jessica : Yes..I can taste..but i can't cook *smile*

Donghae ; You are different than the other girls you know..You are to Interesting ..*laugh* 

Jessica : I'm just gonna tell you this Time ...My very rare secret..Don't tell anyone

Donghae : Yes yes ..

Jessica : I'm always scared and wanting to cry when people that inportant to me is didn't remember me....*rolled her eye*

Donghae : Huh why ?

Jessica : Because its really made me Sad and Feel Pain..You know..*sadlly*

Donghae :Then..I will Promise you I'm always Remember you and not gonna forget about you ...with Pinky promise ..*smile*

Jessica : *Blush and giggles * Neh..Promise okay..*smile*

Donghae : Yup..*smile*

Jessica :I'm gonna rest a little..okay..if you want to sleep ..*pointing to Seohyun is bed* Sleep in Seohyun is bed..okay..Bye..

Donghae : Okay ..Thanks for letting me ! *smile * Seohyun sorry i using your bed ..*lay in seohyun is bed* I'm sleep..

Jessica :Neh..*smile* Thank you Donghae for everything..*sneakly write in her diary* ( Saranghae..)

 

Author is note : Annyeonghaseo..Sorry for the Late update..I have so many exams everyday ..So i study much...He he he 

Donghae you are too...XD     Jessica and Donghae made some promise ,Hope they vener gonna break that promise..

Omo ~ Jessicac love Donghae !! Hwaiting !! What will happen in the next chapter ?