[OO4] Approaching

Painful Visions.

'To think she was so far away, not knowing how close she was.'
*

J i y o n g 's P.O.V

I sat there shocked. My eyes went back to its usual color. "Kim Hyuna....?" I whispered under my breath.
"Now we have to find you a seat..." The teacher pondered looking for an available spot. "Excuse, but may you change seats?" I asked the girl next to me.
"Sure." She smiled and sat next to TOP. I knew that TOP had the biggest crush on her too. I raised my hand and pointed to the seat next to me. "Oh there! Next to Mr. Kwon."
I saw her eyes flash white for less than a second.

H y u n a 's P.O.V

I saw a skinny boy sitting against the window raising his hand. His features were so familiar. I was getting a strong vibe.
"Kwon Jiyong...." I've finally found him. I smirked and made my way to his table. The feeling of a majority of girls' eyes burning through me.
I had a sudden spasm. Jiyong looked at me with a weird look. "What?" I asked trying to laugh it off. "Notihng, Do I perhaps know you?" He asked.
My thoughts were roaming around thinking of a way to tell him. An idea finally came in my head. I flashed my eyes white an looked at him.
His expression went blank. His eyes morphed to a full black. ' Do you remember now?' I told him. 'The girl from five years ago.' He flashed back.
'Yes Jiyong, It's me.' His eyes formed a white pupil and I can see him recalling all those moments I was there. 'You, Were you the one that sen me that feeling before the bus accident?;' He thought.
'Yes, That was me.' My smile faded. ' I'm sorry about what happened years ago.' 'No...It's okay. ' He smiled as his eyes turned a sudden red.
"Mr. Kwon Ms. Kim. Pay attention." The teacher's voice boomed through our thoughts.
I looked up at the teacher and lightly bowed my head.
I took another quick glimpse of Jiyong. 'Red eyes? I've never had that.' I thought.

Class was now over and it was time to go home. I was on my way to meeting up with Jiyong.
A group of girls surrounded me. "May I help you?" I asked bored.
"Yes, Back off of Jiyong." The one in the middle yelled. "Sorry, But I have no affection for him whatsoever."
"Oh please, I saw the way you looked at him." She snorted.
"YAH! Sunye, Please, Can you stop." One girl asked, She has short hair and was beautiful.
"Yubin, Like. really?" Sunye asked. "Yes, Stop. He isn't cheating. They were old friends." Yubin assured.
"Really?" Yubin nodded. Sunye bowed. "Sorry, it's just ...Jiyong's been....quiet lately. I was just worried." Sunye apologized.
"It's fine!" I smiled and held out my hand. Sunye hesitated but shook it and waved goodbye. The group left leaving me and Yubin.
"Thanks." I hugged her. "Uhh, Your welcome! I'm Kim Yubin." She shook my hand and walked with me.

"So...Do you know where the library is?" I asked sitting at the table.
"It's pass the fountain across the parking lot." Yubin answered. She paused and examined a man standing next to Jiyong.
She tapped my elbow lightly. "Hmmm?" I asked enjoying my Padthai. "Seunghyun....SO Y. He's a Choi." Yubin winked.
"LOL, wow. He must be somethin'." I looked in his direction seeing Jiyong next to him. I smirked and flashed my eyes at him.
He smiled and flashed back. A body blocked my view. "Hello." Sunye smiled setting her lunch on the table.
"Hahaha, His Sunye. " I laughed. I looked at the other three girls. "I'm Sohee." One smiled
"I'm Ye Eun." The One with reddish hair introduced. "I'm Sun Mi." the other held out her hand. I shook it happily.

N o O n e 's P.O.V

'From far away, I can see you two communicating. Not verbally, though mentally.' A voice roamed through HER head.
She slowly took off her shades and sighed in dissatisfaction. He eyes turned gray with yellow pupils. The reflection, Of Mayhem happening everywhere.
She jumped off the fountain for boost and skipped across the roofs of the buildings on campus. The wind hitting her face withing each jump.
Humans, they sicken me. Assuming everything is just supernatural and untrue. THEY are the true monsters. She stopped at the top of the library.
Sitting in a gargoyle pose, she examined Jiyong's every move. "For he is thy chosen one? That weak little thing?" She snickered.

J i y o n g 's P.O.V

I sat there chatting with the guys but I couldn't help but feel, someone- Or something- is watching over me.
This wasn't the greatest feeling. My instincts were telling me to stop worrying. But how can I not?
I feel evil is approaching.
- - - - - - - - --- -
FINALLY I FINISHED! I WROTE IT !AND NOW I'M DONE!
Well With this Chapter that is. I have more stories to update XD.
|C O M M E N T ♥| If you need to contact me. ;]
TA-TA LAHVES.
Leenuh Thorng <3