[OO3] Founded

Painful Visions.

'The slightest feeling, that destiny is making its way.'
*
J i y o n g 's P.O.V

You can hear the bird chirping from outside the window. A dim bright overcame my room.
I sat up and shook my hair covered in sweat. I pulled the sheets off of me and made my way to the shower.
My reflection in the foggy glass window was irregular today. I noticed I had had a black eye. I lightly rested my finger upon it. "Crap, that hurt." I winced.
The left cabinet was open and I took the first aid kit from there. A small bandage to cover the scratches, Though I didn't know how to cover my black eye.
'What happened last night?' I questioned myself wondering in the great silence that filled the room. All that I recalled was a man in a dark black suit trying to hurt a woman.

I felt a sudden urge to go help her. Like, I knew her. Three loud knocks interrupted my thoughts.
I faced the door and slowly made my way. My hand gently landed on the knob and pulled the door quickly.
"AHHHH! SHIET. G-D What's wrong?" Youngbae asked letting Boss down. "No nothing's wrong...I just.yeah." I rubbed my palm against my black eye.
Why doesn't it hurt? I ran to the mirror. "What happened to it?" I screamed. "What happened to what?" YoungBae looked around scared. "MY BLACK EYE!" I screamed shaking Bae.
"Okay...Dud...Calm the FAWK DOWN. You don't have one." He slapped me.
"Thanks I needed that." I twitched and got up. "Yes....yes you did." Youngbae popped his collar. "Anyways yeah, School." I brushed myself off an took my keys.
*
N o O n e's P.O.V

You can see the fustrated look on Jiyong's face as he made his way to his high school.
He was with his crew, the crew they called 'Big Bang', God knows why they named it that.
He was sitting there with a mirror in his hand moking his left eye.
"Dude what are you doing?" TOP asked. "I'm wondering what happened!" Jiyong yelled. "Hyung, You are REALLY starting to scare me." Seung Ri stepped back
"Nothing I just...Do you have that feeling someones watching you?" Jiyong frowned and stared at the group.
"Uhh, Not really. Maybe when I make love but you know..." Daesung joked..
"DUDE! I AINT JOKING!" Jiyong yelled banging his fist on the table.
"Calm the down G." TOP. Pulled Jiyong down gently.

The clock struck 11 O'Clock AM. It was study period and the whole class was sitting around chatting with friends.
The teacher walked in and all the student got up and bowed.
"Okay Class, We have a new student." He announced. All the students leaned towards the door listening closely to the nearing footsteps.
-Click Clack Click Clack.-

Jiyong suddenly sat up His eyes turned full black.
*
'Umma! Appa! The Girl! She said don't! DON'T TURN! APPA!" The little boy squealed.
"Minhee, Ploease put Ah Boy back in his seat!" his father yelled.
His mother leaned towards the back and tried to clip in his seat belt but the young boy couldn't help from squealing.
When she finally got him to stay sill she went back in her normal position.
"UMMA!!!!!!" The boy screamed as the car suddenly lost control.
- -
That girl. At that moment, I saw her. as a tear fell down her cheeks.
*

"Kim Hyunah" Jiyong closed his eyes and whispered. He suddenly stood up and leaned against the door.
A tall young lady walked in. Her hair was an orangy brownish shade.
She turned to look at Jiyong and her eyes flashed completely white and she smiled.
Chills ran down Jiyong's Back. At Last......I've Found her.
- - - - - - - - -
OMFGe$#@$#@#@$%@$%
So Short and Fugly. Anyways. I tried. I kept getting distracted.
I haven't updated in a while. T: Hope I didn't lose readers.
I've been busy with school land such.
`
|C O M M E N T ♥| If You Have Anything to say.
TA-TA LOVES

Leenuh Thorng <3