[OO1] Dreams

Painful Visions.

5 y e a r s l a t e r;

'Everyday goes by...I can't help but feel someone's watching my every move.'
*
J i y o n g 's P o v;
-
The wind blew against my pant leg as I watch people surround the area where my parents lay. "Jiyong! Are you not gonna see?" My aunty asked.
"Doesn't even matter, You guys come here annually just to pray, and for what? Nothing." I snapped and walked off. "They only come because that's what they believe is right."
I took out my phone and started texting my friend Seunghyun. It's hard since there's two of them. So we call him TOP. "Yo, Pick me up." I said and waited for a response.
"I'm at the cemetery."

"Soo...You said that and left??" Top chuckled. "I don't understand what's so funny." I took a sip of my coffee.
I saw a little boy and his sister running playing with water guns. I paused.
*
"Yah! Kid! Don't g-" SCHREEEEEEEECH! "AHHHHH! DAE HYUN!" His sister screamed.
A crowd formed around the lifeless body. "Dae Hyun." She cried as she held her dying brother in her arms.
*
"Top...I gotta stop that boy." I jumped up and ran outside. The light was still green and I was getting impatient.
What was two minutes semed as if it was forever. I was at a race against time. Though the light was still green I continued to run across.
'I got to save that boy's life.' I furiously thought as I dodged the multiple automobiles coming at me.
"Sister, I dropped my dollar-" He bent down but the weight of the water in the gun was dragging him down.
"NOOOOOO!" I tackled him away from the edge of the street as a 4 wheeler suddenly swerved and hit the corner.
I panted and brushed the boy's hair. "How did you know that truck was coming?" His sister asked tears surrounding the edges of her eyes.
"I-I-I don't know..." I panted. "Thank you very much! I don't know How I can ever repay you!" His sister bowed continuously.
"No problem...Just be very aware of your surroundings." I smiled as she walked off.
'How did you know that truck was coming?' That sentence...why? Why was it repeating over and over again. How DID i know?

I shook the thought off and saw a tall girl with bangs and orange hair smile at me.
'You did a good thing' I heard inside my head. It wasn't the usual voices that go in my head...it was a female's..
I started to walk after her, but I failed. "Yo...How..how did you know that was coming?" Top stared.
"I dunno, It was like I had a vision." I rubbed my face. "Something's really wrong." I mumbled to myself.

Top had just dropped me off. I stood at the mansion before me. 'I hate this house...'
I walked glumly in the garden. I stared at a white rose. "Umma's favorite plant." I smiled and picked it out.
I sat on a garden bench. "Five long years Umma and Appa..." I cried. Rain started pouring down.
"UMMA! APPA!" I screamed as loud as I could. "UMMA!" Tears were falling down my eyes, but it was blending in with the tears.
"APPA!" I spread my arms and closed my eyes. "Every night! I keep having the same dream!" I cried.
"WHY DID YOU TWO LEAVE ME! ALL ALONE!" I touched my heart. "If only I can see your faces once more." I cried.
"I layed on the garden bench and slowly drifted off.
*
"Umma! I got you something!" The little boy laughed. "Oh?" His mother had smiled.
"A white rose., Since they are your favorites." He hugged his mother. "Aww, Jiyong..Thank you. I'll cherish this forever."
"Jiyong my son!" His father walked in the room. "APPA!" The little boy cried and hugged his father.
"Son, Do you want to go visit Grandmother?" His father asked. "Yes! I do!" The little boy cheesed.
"Then let's go get packed!" "Honey, Are you able to?" His mother asked.
"Of course!" He smiled.
*
"YAH! JIYONG! WAKE UP!" A female voice cried. I felt someone shaking me. "Yah you skinny bastard! Wake the hell up!" A husky voice has yelled.
"Yah! Do I look like -Cough- A -cough- Bastard!?" I managed to get up and yell. "No, But that got you up didn't it?" Top laughed.
"Hyung, I don't think this is the time to be laughing." Seungri frowned. "Ahh, Baby, you worry too much." Young Bae pushed Seungri's forehead.
"Geez TAE YANG. So mean." Daesung hugged Baby and patted his back. "You guys! My nephew is sick as a dog and you're gonna play it off as a joke!?"
"Aunty, It's alright..I'm f-f-f--ACHOO!" I grabbed a tissue and ran to the bathroom.

I washed my face and looked up in the mirror. My face suddenly resembled the girl's face I had seen earlier.
"Jiyong, Don't do this to yourself." She worried and disappeared. I blinked a few times and slowly crept out into my room.
I blankly hared at the guys. "What?" Young Bae asked playing with Boss and GaHo.
"Did you guys see her?" I asked calmly. "See who hyung?" Seung Ri asked. "Did you hear her?" I nearly whispered.
"Hear who?" Daesung looked confused. "G, I think you need a nap. There's something wrong." Top pulled me and tucked me in.
GaHo rolled over and layed next to me.
- - - - - - - -
Poor G-D. His Parents. TT~T
Hyuna Is Like...A Stalker?
ROFL. Yerp. A Stalker.
Sorry, The Chapter was so short.
:(
- - - - - - - -
OH YEAH! ALMOST FORGOT!
My poster.
I'm so proud I made it.
It's not the best But I tried,
I was gonna put white roses, But I forgot.
They will make appearances here and then through out the stories :)
- - - - - - - -
|C O M M E N T ♥| Criticism Is Accepted.
Bashing However, Is not.
Got Something To say? Right here [↓]
[email protected]
TA-TA LOVES

Leenuh Thorng <3