[OO2] Hallucination

Painful Visions.

'I feel as if...she's trying to tell me something'
*
J i y o n g 's P.O.V

The bright light beamed against my face. I hsitantly sat up. Drops of sweat dripped from my neck.
I took dep breaths and made my way to the bathroom. I washed my face and deeply stared into the mirror.
'Nothing' It was strange, I keep seeing that girl's face. I stripped myself and stepped in the shower.
I placed my hand just about the shower handle and looked down. "Jiyong, You are a y man." I smiled and looked at myself.
The water beating onto my head and falling down to my cheeks. I closed my eyes to remember that girls face again.
A sudden image crossed my mind. The girl from five years ago. What was her name?

'Kim. Hyuna.' I jumped up to get my phone. I looked at a bunch of pictures I had taken with the guys. Every single one....I have seen her.
I checked my school pictures and everything. She was in them. "AUNTY!" I screamed. "Yes?" She walked in.
"Aunty, Look at that picture...Do you see anything?" I pointed. "No..." She stared at me worried, "WHAT!? IMPOSSIBLE. SHE'S RIGHT THERE!" I yelled and threw the album.
"Jiyong...Calm down."She patted my back. "Okay..."I gave her a warming smile as she got up and left.

I put on my clothes since I was still in my towel. I checked myself out in the mirror. "Damn GD, You are the finest man I've seen." I chuckled and went to Give GaHo a shower.
"MY NAME IS G G G G BABY BABY GD GD BABY BABY, YOU WANT FAME, PLAYING STUPID LITTLE GAMES
YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR GIRL'S PHONE, CUZ MY FACE ON THE FRAME" I sang as I shampooed GaHo.
He looked at me and tilted his head. I laughed staring at his expression.\
His face suddenly swirled into that girl's face.
"Bwah!" I jumped back and looked back at him. His face was perfectly normal.
I rubbed my temples. 'When will she leave me alone?'
*
K i m H y u n a 's P.o.v

'Umma, Why are we moving?" I asked laying on the couch.
"Because, Your father has to switch locations." I felt a flash come thorugh my head.
I quickly sat up. "Umma!" I called. "Mhm?" She walked in. "Where...exactly, is Appa's New Job location?" I tilted my head.
"She pulled out a map. "There." She pointed. I smiled crookedly. "I'll get packed."
"Huh? Weren't you just complaining?" She had a puzzled look on her face. "Nothing Umma...I've changed my mind." I laughed pushing her out.
I sat on the carpet and pulled out my crystal ball. "Hmm. " I placed my palm onto the map.
"He is going to be near." I smiled and put them away.
I lit my candle and sat in my chair. I waited as It was time....
- - - - - - - - -
SORRY IT'S SO SHORT! TT6T My greatest Apologies.
Anyways, Tomoroo will be a LONGER and BETTER chapter.
`
|C O M M E N T ♥| Criticism Is Accepted.
Bashing However, Is not.
Comment If You Love Me.
I guess Not. TT^T
TA-TA LOVES

Leenuh Thorng <3