Chapter 9

Happy Ending (?)

Chapter 9 : I Want You Back

 

Kyuhyun gulped as Siwon pressed his body to him. Kyuhyun avoid Siwon, not daring seeing Siwon's scary face staring at him deathly.

 

Flashback

Kyuhyun arrive at School with Ryeowook beside him. They laughing happyly and chatting, looks really match each-other. These days, since Yesung betray Ryeowook, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun become really close and their friendship become very strong. They always go out together, buy something together, sleep together, eat together, and others.

Because their closeness, everyone in the School think that they're dating. But, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun didn't care about it, they really having fun and looks like Kyuhyun can forgeting Siwon day by day.

On the other hand, Yesung really feels terrible making Ryeowook hurt. Yesung can't help it, Yoona really y that time and they now in relantionship. Yoona really loves Yesung when she hearing Yesung singing, melodic and very soft voice. But, she really angry and mad when know Yesung dating Ryeowook. Yoona will do anything to make Yesung her.

Siwon really mad seeing Ryeowook and Kyuhyun's closeness. Siwon can't help it, he didn't know how did he feels angry... mad.. jealous? Siwon didn't care about Taemin anymore. Because Siwon always ignoring Taemin, Taemin break up with Siwon and dating Minho Siwon's bestfriend. And, there it is... Siwon wanting Kyuhyun back.

End of Flashback

 

And here it is, Siwon suddenly pinned Kyuhyun against wall. Kyuhyun only looked at ground all the time, he really want to forget Siwon, but why Siwon here? To be honest, Kyuhyun really miss Siwon too much. His handsome face, His tall figure, His great body, His honey voice, Oh his everything. But, Kyuhyun know he had to forget Siwon, and Ryeowook really helped him a lot.

Siwon only staring at Kyuhyun, Siwon realize it now. Kyuhyun is really pretty, cute and adorable. Siwon couldn't help but stare lustly at Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun who really feels uncomfortable with Siwon's stare decided to talk.

"Eum.. Err.. Choi-sshi, Can you let me go?"

Kyuhyun ask with nerveous tone, but it's the truth. He's very nervous.

"Choi-sshi? Since when you called me like that?"

"It's none of your business! Just let me go!"

Siwon chuckle mockly making Kyuhyun only stare him with hate look. He really confused with Siwon's behavior. Whats going on?

"Are you dating with Ryeowook?"

One question from Siwon's mouth making Kyuhyun widen his eyes. Dating? Oh, Maybe rumour. Kyuhyun only smirk

"What do you think, then?"

"What do you mean?"

Kyuhyun only chuckle, he really changed a lot because Ryeowook taught him to be like him. Siwon only raise his eyebrown

"How you could be so dumb? Do you think I and Wookie hyung dating?"

Siwon only silent for a moment. He didn't think Kyuhyun will dating with Ryeowook. Because like Yunho said, Kyuhyun is a faithful person. He will never do that.

Kyuhyun only stare at Siwon, waiting for answer. After wait for a minute, Kyuhyun sigh heavy.

"Just answer it for God's sake, Choi-sshi!"

"Stop calling me formaly like that!"

"What? You want me to call you Siwon goon?!"

Siwon really stare Kyuhyun with disbelieve look. How could Kyuhyun become like this? What happen to his Kyuhyun? Where's the cute, innocent and obedient Kyuhyun? Siwon only stared at Kyuhyun with cold eyes. Kyuhyun feel scared but he dismiss that feeling. He staring at Siwon with hatred look.

"You're being disrespectful to me, Kyuhyun ah. You know I hate rude people"

Kyuhyun bit his lips and stared at Siwon, "You hate it, but you're being VERY rude to me, Choi-sshi."

"What do you mean?"

Kyuhyun chuckle mockingly, "What do you mean?",he repeated. "You embrassme in front people, You stepped on my pride, You always making people think bad about me. Aah,, I bet you never feels people treaten you like that, aren't I right? Well,, you always had people by your side. Everyone know that you're so rich, But you keep asking me for money. You want me to bankrup, huh?"

Siwon stared at Kyuhyun with disbelieve look, "Now, you must be happy with that your little Taeminnie~ He's so cute, right? Now, Leave me alone, Choi-sshi. Aren't you the one who asking me to leave you and never appear in your life again? Why are you here?"

Kyuhyun only staring Siwon with flat face. He sigh then push Siwon gentlely and he leaving Siwon behind who fell down in ground. His eyes widening. Inside his head, the image Kyuhyun stared him with hatred making his heart hurt like hell.Siwon can't believe what he done, Kyuhyun must really hate him. He can feels it. He wanted Kyuhyun by his side now. What should he do? He had high pride, Thats no way he asking Kyuhyun come back to him.

'Kyuhyun... You must hate me, aren't I right?'

Siwon stared at wall in front him. Siwon bit his lower lips, Slowly onetears drop from his handsome eyes.

'Will you ever forgive me?'

...

Author's POV

Kyuhyun come in to his class with sad look. He ignore all people who staring him with question face, Normally Kyuhyun will come in with happy face and every students love seeing his adorable face. But, now he looked very sad. Slowly and slowly, Kyuhyun placed him self next to Ryeowook who staring him.

"Kyu, Whats wrong? Something happen?"

Ryeowook asked caringly, Kyuhyun forced him to smile and Its really looks like bitter smile. Slowly, he shake his head.

"Nothing wrong. Wookie.. It's just me."

"What do you mean?"

"I love him..."

Ryeowook immendiately giving Kyuhyun deadstare, Kyuhyun only looked at his table.

"You know he's a bastard, right?", Ryeowook asked.

"Yes.. I know, he's more than a bastard...",Kyuhyun nod.

"And why you STILL love him, Kyu?", Ryeowook asked raise his voice a bit.

"...", Kyuhyun feels silent. He bit his lower lips. He know Ryeowook will like this if he tell him. He know it, and yet.. He feels he should tell his bestfriend. He doesn't want Ryeowook feels sad.

"Argh! I don't know what happen to you! Why are you like this?! Just forget him!"

"I want to! B-But.. I.. I can't...", Kyuhyun said as his eyes slowly become tearly

"I.. Love him Ryeowook-ah.. I love him.. No matter how he rude to me.. I love him..."

Ryeowook feels silent, still wanted to hear more from his bestfriend.

"I.. I may act cold in front him.. B..But I.. can't.. My heart hurt.. hurt.. Wookie-ah.. I can't... I  want to be his lover... I love him.. Love him...", Kyuhyun said then he crying. Ryeowook only lean closer to Kyuhyun hugging him, He can't help but feels pity for his bestfriend. He know what his bestfriend feels. Because he feels it too.

'Sungie.. Do you forget me? Can we start all over again?'

.

'Siwon.. Do you really hate me? Do I means nothing to you?'

.

'I love you....'

Read !

Hi guys! Sorry for long hiatus, Hehe~

Hope you love this! Thanks! Leave a comments please?^^

Thanks for your support! :D

 

Special~^^

I found it on Tumblr, So cute right? ><

Cr : kyumaknae