Chapter 10

Happy Ending (?)

Chapter 10 : I'm Sorry

 

Kyuhyun sighed softly. This is crazy, He really wanted to die right now. How could Siwon standing infront his class right now? He know that Siwon will embrass him infront all the students here.

"Wookie-ah..."

Ryeowook turn his head "What?"

"What should I do?"

Ryeowook sighed "I don't know, Kyu. Just do whatever you want."

Kyuhyun stared and pout cutely at Ryeowook "Yah! What do you mean by that?"

"Siwon want you back. Thats it. I'm tired, Just do whatever you want. Accept him or Ignore him" With that Ryeowook stand up and walked away. Kyuhyun widen his eyes "Wookieee!!!" he shouted then following Ryeowook from back.

Siwon, who surrended by girls notice that Kyu stand up and ready for leaving the class. He smirked and Immendiately grab Kyuhyun's wrist making Kyu stopped. With speed of ligh he carry Kyu and leaving the class.

"Put me down!!! Yah!!! Put me down!!! What are you doing!!!"

Siwon just rolled his eyes. Slowly he smiled, 'I really want you back, Kyu.'

...

 

Ryeowook sighed softly. He remember Yesung again, He really can't believe Yesung do that to him. In Ryeowook's point of view, Yesung is very kind. He's cute, handsome, adorable, strong, faithfull person. But, Thats not true. Yesung is betraying him. Leaving him.

Now, Ryeowook alone. Kyuhyun is gonna leaving him too if Kyuhyun with Siwon. Yesung and Yoona will dated and Have their own world. Ryeowook sigh heavely, Why world is just too cruel?

Ryeowook walking and walking. He widen his eyes when notice the place he go. That place... The place that he and Yesung always spent. Ryeowook smile faintly.

'Yesungie hyung....'

 

Flashback

Ryeowook smiled when notice little short figure pout cutely. He chuckle then immendiately hug the figure from back.

"I'm sorry, I late..." Ryeowook smile cutely hoping the boyfriend forgiving him. Yesung, Ryeowook's boyfriend only sighed heavely.

"How could you smile like that?! I waited you for a hour!"

Yes, Ryeowook and Yesung already promise that they will go to the back of school? when they already home. Ryeowook only pouted and Immendiately hugged Yesung's arm.

"Hyungie~ I'm so sorry~ Forgive me, 'kay?" he asked with sparkling eyes. Yesung gulped and Slowly nodded. Ryeowook laughed and kissed Yesung's cheek.

...

"Hyungie..."

"Hmm?"

Ryeowook looked at the sky "What do you think about Siwon and Kyuhyun?"

Yesung frowned and looked at Ryeowook "What do you mean?"

Ryeowook sighed. "Kyuhyun... He's suffering a lot because of Siwon. Don't you notice it?"

Yesung only shook his head, Ryeowook sighed again. Looked at Yesung in the eyes.

"Hyung... You won't do that right?"

Yesung frowned again "Do what?"

"Leaving me alone and dated with someone.. You won't do that right?"

Yesung smile and Immendiately kiss Ryeowook's forehead

"Ne, Promise"

Ryeowook smile "Thanks" 'Thanks godness....'

End Of Flashback

 

Ryeowook close his eyes. How could Yesung betray him? Ryeowook clinch his wrist. Suddenly,

"Oppa~ Whats wrong with you?"

Ryeowook widen his eyes and Immendiately hiding. It's Yoona.

Yesung, only sighed "Can't you just leave me alone?"

Yoona pouted "Oppa~! You know I love you!"

"So what?"

Ryeowook frowned. Why Yesung and Yoona here? What will they do?

Yoona sighed heavely "It's because of that Ryeowook boy, right?"

Ryeowook widen his eyes. His heart beating so fast. 'Wha.. Whats wrong?'

"...."

"Oppa, I already make you happy with my y body. Whats more? Why you can't forget him?!"

"Mianhae, Yoona sshi... I can't be-"

"OPPA!"

"Oppa you know what will happen if you come back to him, right?!"

 

GUYS! I mean, HI KYUKE SHIPPERS~~~

SORRY FOR HIATUSS~~~

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE~~ GOMAWO!!!

-UkeKyuhyun