Chapter 11

Happy Ending (?)

Chapter 11 : Forced

 

Kyuhyun sighed softly. He stared at Siwon infront him right now. Well, he was mad, Siwon really embrass him infront people. Kyuhyun thought that Siwon really want to show off his streaght. Kyuhyun know himself is very weak, but Siwon can't do that!

"What do you want?"

Siwon smiled softly hearing the melodious voice asking him. Kyuhyun eyed Siwon darkly when the latter didn't even answered him.

"If you don't tell me, I will leave!"

With that last setence, Kyuhyun immendiately turn his body want to leaving the private expensive room. Yes, Siwon carry him to his private room. Siwon's rich after all. Hearing Kyuhyun will leave, Siwon immendiately smirked.

"If you leave, your psp will be in danger."

Kyuhyun widen his eyes. His heart beating faster, he was confused and shocked hearing Siwon's words. Kyuhyun turn his body staring at Siwon deeply.

"What did you just say?"

Siwon smirked in victory.

 

...

 

Ryeowook sighed deeply. He really want to die know, He should know that Yesung didn't really do that. Yesung didn't do with Yoona, He was forced and that time... He was drunk.

Ryeowook cover his face with both of his hands, Why did this happen to him and Yesung?

Ryeowook remember that if he's sad like this, Yesung will come and hugged him tight.

'Wookie, Are you okay?'

That melodious voice, Ryeowook really miss it. The warmth Yesung gave him, he really miss it.

'Something happen?'

Ryeowook really wanted to cry. Why Yesung's voice always ringing inside his head? He really wanted to came out from this story#WHAT?!. He wanted to end everything.

Without Ryeowook notice, his tear falling down from his doe eyes.

"Wookie?"

 

...

 

Ting... Tong... Ting... Tong....

The school already ended. Kyuhyun was happy that he can get out from Siwon's Private Room.

 

Flashback

Siwon smiled annoyingly "If you don't want your lovely psp in danger, Don't ever leave this place"

Kyuhyun stared darkly at Siwon "What do you mean by that! You can't do that to him!"

Siwon really want to laughed hearing Kyuhyun's cutie setence. Well, he's little mad knowing Kyuhyun really love his psp so much.

"Him? Are you crazy? It's not a—"

Siwon's words cutted when suddenly his phone vibrated and ringing loudly. With heavely sigh, Siwon rolled his eyes and answering the call. Bingo!

That time Kyuhyun immendiately leave the room smoothly.

End of Flashback

 

Kyuhyun frowned as he notice that  Ryeowook didn't come to the classroom yet. But Kyuhyun just let it be, he thought that Ryeowook still eating with someone.

Brakkk

Kyuhyun turn his head and smiled when founding Ryeowook walked at him. Kyuhyun smiled but...

Dasshhh

Ryeowook just walked away without giving him smile or what which making Kyuhyun confuse.

'Wookie?'

 

TBC

Waww~~ Sorry short!

Hehehe~^^

The poll result!

  1.  My Cute Little Brother ⇒ The Cute Little Devil : 17
  2. Mianhae, Saranghae : 7
  3. Wedding Affair : 6
  4.   Super Junior : 5
  5. Do you love me? : 5
  6. Tragedy Life : 4
  7. WonKyu Series : 3
  8. The Story Between King and Queen : 3
  9. Happy Ending (?) : 2
  10. a compete : 2
  11. Nerd Guy : 2
  12. Family : 2
  13. The Other World : 1
  14. Our Love Story : 1
  15. HaeKyu Wedding Series : 1
  16. I'm in Danger: 1
  17. Gay World : 0
  18. Bad Fate : 0
  19. Welcome to Marina Cafe Lovers : 0

Thanks!

-UkeKyuhyun-