Chapter 3

Happy Ending (?)

Chapter 3 : A Changes...

Kyuhyun's POV

It's late in the evening when I decide to go home. However, as I start walking, I notice something... I mean someone. There's this tall big guy kissing this short boy. When I come closer, it becomes more clearer and suddenly my eyes grow wide. It's Siwon kissing that boy named Taemin! It's not even a normal kiss, they're actually french kissing! Siwon is as he let his tongue play with Taemin's. Siwon is spoiling that boy with his kisses and touches. 

I'm really shocked! my heart feels like... it's going to explode... It really hurts. 

Siwon never touches me, kisses me or anything like that. I start crying and Siwon seems to notice me, he is shocked as well. I can't stay here, I just start running leaving that place. My sobs are starting to get loud, even more when Siwon didn't stop me or come after me. 

I keep crying while running until I notice someone approaching me. My eyes are blurry with tears but from his voice I know it's Donghae, my favorite Hyung. He's always been nice to me and I treat him like my own brother. Sadly, he's in a relationship with a monkey. I was shocked when I saw his seme-boyfriend. Why of all people he chose a monkey? Oh my god.

"Kyu? What's wrong?"

"Hyung.... I-It hurts.. he's.. he-he's cheating.. wh-why... h-" I start sobbing hard that words won't come out complete. Hae hyung just hugs me.

Next Day - Kyuhyun's POV

I'm sitting on my chair in the school canteen when a girl approached me. She looks nervous so I only smile.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh.. O-Oppa.. umm.... This!" she hands me a... letter? What the heck? It's pink? What is this?

"Oh.. Thanks. What is this?" I ask her innocently.

"My feelings... Uh.. Okay, Oppa. I-I'm sorry!" She then rushes out of the place, leaving me confused. What the heck is happening? Her feelings are in this letter? Wait... Does that mean.. SHE LOVES ME?! OMG! I can't believe this! I open the letter, however as I start reading it, I notice someone else approaching me.

"Kyu" Siwon! That ing bastard is here. I let my gaze calmly meet his. 

"What?" I said with a cold voice. Of course he's shocked since I always talk to him softly. I hate him!

"Y-You saw me at.. that time...?" he stuttered but I know what he wanted to ask.

"Yes. I saw you kissing with that Taemin boy. So?"

"You're jealous..." he teased me

"Yes. I was jealous THEN. Right now, I hate you. I don't have any feelings for you anymore, Choi-ssi. So, If you want to tease me with your lovey-dovey puppet, go ahead, it doesn't effect me. Just do whatever you want, we're breaking up" I said in a stern voice leaving him the more shocked. Well, I always stared at him with soft eyes, but not right now, my eyes are cold and full of hatred.

"What if I don't want to break up?"

"Just do whatever you want, I don't really care because I don't love you anymore. You're not my everything and so whatever you say, for me WE ARE BREAKING UP" I turn my attention to the people surrounding us "EVERYONE! I WANNA TELL YOU SOMETHING, ME AND CHOI SIWON BROKE UP. Get it now? So go away... Oh and here..." I pull some cash from my pocket and throw it at his face.

"You want this, right? It's what you always wanted from me. Take it and go away, seeing you make me hate you even more. Now excuse me, I wanna read this letter in peace so shoo" I told him coldly and he only stared at me in surpise and shock. 

Well, I don't care.

Big Thanks for SiwonnieFan who helped me~ ThanKYU so much!>.<