Chapter 12

Happy Ending (?)

Chapter 12 : Flashback

 

Ryeowook sighed. He really did feels lonely, Ryeowook knew that Siwon wanting Kyuhyun back, while on the other side he doesnt have anyone. Because what? Ryeowook will be alone if Kyuhyun back to Siwon. Yesung is still with that 'ng girl beside him.

Ryeowook walked around the Rooftop. He doesnt want alone, but what should he do? He's ugly, weak, thin, freaks-at least thats what he thinks. He never meet anyone love him like Yesung did. But, his heart was broken into pieces when Yesung betrayed him. He cant believe what happen. But he cant do anything about it.

Kyuhyun must be so happy-he thought. Well he knews that at first Kyuhyun just a toy to Siwon,and dumbly his bestfriend love him. But now at least Siwon reply his love right? The boy really purs many efforts just to make Kyuhyun go back to him.

What about him? Nobody cares about him now. No Kyuhyun. No Yesung. What will he do? Can he do everything alone? No. Ryeowook just a weak and lonely guy. He cant do everything alone. He needed someone by his side. Thats why he needed to do this.

Ryeowook closes his eyes, he isnt sure what will happen after on. He needed someone and only this way he will be fine. He sighed and take out his phone out from his pocket. He stared at the website infront him.

 

'Are you feels lonely? Needed someone by your side?

You made a big choice by coming to our website! Its DateMe!

You can pick our girls or boys in here! You can pick them to be your boyfriends or girlfriends!

First, You have to answer this question below:

1. Do you want a caring boyfriends or girlfriends? *Yes*

2. Do you just broke up with your boyfriend or girlfriend? *Hell yes*

3. Are you desperate to needed someone? *Yes*

4. Do you want a genius boyfriend or girlfriend? *Maybe?*

5. Do you thirsty for revenge?"

 

Ryeowook was taken a back with the last question. Did he? Ryeowook take a deep breath, he will do this. He closes his eyes and answer.

Yes.

'Im sorry... This is the best for my.own'

 

Thats why Ryeowook decided to ignore everyone. Excluding his bestfriend,  Kyuhyun.

 

Guysss~~ im come bacckkk!!!

Sorry for short and many typos,its hard using mobile phone -.-

Hope love thia ch. Its about Ryeowook. Thats why everythings italic.

Comments~♥

Thank you! *bow*

 

UkeKyuhyun