FOR ONCE

FADING MEMORY [EXO-M EDITION]

          I wished the ground would just break and swallow me whole. Seeing Lay kiss another girl is just too cruel. No matter how much I hurt, my tears won't fall. I stood there and watched. Maybe I was torturing myself. Maybe by facing the truth, I would come to my senses that everything between Lay and I are over. Really over.

          Then a sob escaped from my mouth. Lay looked to where I was, startled.

          "Rain, let me..."

          I didn't let him finish his words. I turned around, went for the door and ran as fast as I could. I need to get away. How could I be so stupid as to hope that there's still a chance for us? And once again, I let Lay hurt me. It was too much to bear.

          "Rain!!" Lay called as he tried to catch up.

          But I didn't look back. This time I'm going to care and love myself more. This time, it will all be me. 

 

          As I run, I have decided to go to Canada. One of my closest friends moved to Canada a year ago and paying her a visit would be a good excuse.

          Slowing down, I wipped my tears with the back of my hand. I seriously need to stop crying. Before reaching my house, I already made a plan.

          The following week, I applied for a tourist visa for Canada. I skipped all my classes the entire week that got Luhan and Uncle Yunho worried.

          Nobody knew I was going to Canada. I never mentioned anything to my relatives and friends. Not even Luhan. This time, I wanted to go without them knowing where I will be going.

 

          For once, I would like to disappear.

 

 

to be continued....