Chapter 2: Let the Shopping?

I hate & I Love It's My Life ( English )

 

-House of Soshis, Morning-
 
 
Taeyeon POV
 
I woke up early and was still a little sleepy stretched me and saw that I was still stuffed pea that Sunny had given me, I smiled, remembering the moment he sees her in my bed for the first time. I left the peas on top of my pillow and went to wash my face and take a shower and then went down was all already in the kitchen preparing his breakfast.
 
POV TaeyeonOFF
 
- Morning TaeTae!!. - Girls giving good day
 
- Good Day girls. - Tae giving back to the girls.
 
Taeyeon sat beside Sica who was half awake with his head thrown into his arms crossed on the table.
 
- YAH! Sica chord has already let go shopping and you only think about sleep, I hope you do not stay asleep all the holidays because I want to enjoy the holidays with everyone and then it's staying up. - Yuri spoke as she tried to wake Jessica.
 
The girls laughed at the scene of the two.
 
- YAHHHHH Yuri woke up now, with you talking in my head I can not even sleep. - Yuri pouting because they did not let her sleep.
 
- To where do we buy? - Sica asked grabbing some coffee since it would have to stay awake.
 
- We do not know what we see, Let the Shopping? - Tiffany answered the question Sica.
 
- I accept and Hyoyeon too, and you girls? - Sooyoung talking with his mouth full of chunks of chocolate chip cookie you just put in your mouth and lowered his head Hyoyeon confirmation.
 
- I am also going with a condition to Sooyoung for eating my cookies chocolate.-Yoona tearing the other hand cookie
Sooyoung.
 
- YAHHHHH Yonna!! - Sooyoung speaking disappointed with the cookie taken from their hands.
 
- Okay Yonna, can leave the Soo will not eat your cookies more. - Sunny saying laughing and grabbing a cookie that Sooyoung had just picked up.
 
- Yahhh you both pay me.
 
All laughed.
 
- Finally someone else will?-Sica asked impatiently. - I think Taeyeon and Seohyun left alone?
 
- I'll Sica.-Seohyun said.
 
- And you Tae, let us say yes?-Sunny wondering with aegyo.
 
- I-I-I yes, Sunny. - His face was blushing.
 
- So this done, we left the 13 o'clock OK?-Yuri saying girls.
 
- OKKK! - All responded.
 
The morning was quiet with high laughs at jokes no thanks to Yonna and the fights with Sooyoung Yonna because of cookies.
 
Sunny POV
 
"I was watching TV and the room was spending the anime favorite Seohyun and I know she never missed any episode of Keroro."
 
- SEOOO! Your anime began. - She screamed and ran toward the TV, sitting on the right side on the other sofa.
 
Soon I felt someone sit next to me.
 
- Ahh Hi Fany, woke up well today, even this tired?
 
- Y-Yes I'm fine, thanks for worrying about me - she said Eyesmile.
 
- Of course I care about you Fany. - Talked shaped aegyo and squeezed her cheeks.
 
- YAH Sunny does these guys for me. - Pouting and I laughing at his childish face.
 
- So what do we do now? - She asked me.
 
- Do not know, wanted to buy some games that have released, was in the mood to play, time does not play because of busy schedule. - I made a sad face.
 
- Ahhh, Sunny ...
 
- Yes-answers.
 
- Is-It, wanted to ask you if you did not want to watch a movie with me today, did not want to go alone. - She asked with his head down looked like he was embarrassed.
 
- Of course we Fany yes, why not call the girls too?
 
- Y-yes ... - she said half disappointed and just talked.
 
- On second thought let go with them another day. - Said giving a wink to.
 
- Is it okay for you not to go with them?
 
- Baby No problem. - Said with a laugh, and she laughed with me.
 
- Well I'm going to shower then.
 
- Okay.
 
"Me raising the couch gave a kiss on her forehead and went up the stairs going to the bathroom, do not know why else I like the feeling of standing next to Tiffany, was quite different from the feeling of being next to Taeyeon, the Sometimes I wonder if .... "
 
- AISH SUNNY, to think of these things and will make your bathroom. - Went to take my bath and ice cream for a sign to see if those thoughts out of my head.
 
POV SunnyOFF

SuFany: Many apologies for the delay, as it is my first fic I get kind of out of ideas I ask anyone who reads my fic that give me suggestions what more do you want SunYeon, YulSica and etc. .. ? next chapter will have more SunYeon and 2NY, what will happen will be that film LOL?