Chapter 4: Surprise

I hate & I Love It's My Life ( English )

 

 
 
-Shopping-In
 
Arriving at the mall girls just got off the van going straight to the front door. All were already at the door which would combine the first and Sunny did not want to come unglued from Tiffany.
Sooyoung, Yoona and Taeyeon were at the ice cream and the remainder was for shopping, just left Tiffany and Sunny then they decided to go to the movies.
 
In front of the ticket they were seeing on the screen that would watch.
 
Tiffany POV
 
-YAHH!, What we watch Fany? -Sunny said swinging arm with hand joins Tiffany as a child.
 
-Choose you Bunny. She said giving Eyesmile
 
-Let's watch this here. -She showed the figure forward a horror movie.
 
"Cool scared of horror movie"
 
 -OKK Bunny, this will be so.
 
 -Are you sure? you terrified of horror movies.
 
 -Yes I have, more is already time to overcome that fear. Said -not so confident, however it is stupid of me not want to lose any time with Sunny.
 
 -Alright, if you say we go, anything you hold me ... means embracing .. AISH. - She was blushing and was to disguise buy tickets.
 
-We went to buy something to eat and headed to the movie theater. Coming soon, Sunny chose the place deep inside, that we recognized we were not even being in a cinema always has a paparazzi or a fan that we will recognize.
 
Already sitting in the trailers and started armchairs Sunny turns to me.
 
-You will see Fany, will be very cool and is not as scary as you think. -She said, laughing.
 
At the same time I was scared to death and also mesmerized by their cuteness, she speaks in a way that's so cute will beat so sweet, Sunny is more different from the people who wore aegyo, she was not in a way that made me want beating her but want to squeeze her and kiss her, Oh My God I said that even want to kiss her, Tiffany is controlled, if controls. - Recovering the that thought came back to watch the screen by the way the trailers had finished, we will get more nightmarish.
 
Started it all quiet until he began to torture, but torture the man was playing with the skin of the other guy, I shuddered every minute holding me while the expression of Sunny was fun, I wonder how she likes to watch such a thing until the guy goes and kills his victim, unwilling to see the scene clung to Sunny beside me did not even realize that our faces were next, she was nervous, panting, sweating and cold with butterflies in my stomach, my heart racing and it seemed that would come out through the mouth. And I was just talking attitude.
 
-S-S-Sunny .... Could not speak-we were very close.
 
-Yes, she too was panting.
 
-I'm sorry. -Said
 
-For what? -She said in a state mark.
 
-Why.
 
I pulled the back of his head and deposited my lips on his, bit her lower lip asking passage that was matched by surprise, our tongues were already connected in sync seemed that I and she wanted another one, I deepened the kiss more and she without hesitating pulled me closer, as if it were the last time we kissed it, after minutes stopped by breathlessness more without breaking the hug put our foreheads in contact with each other even with eyes closed.
 
POV Tiffany OFF
 

Sunny POV On
 
Was concentrated in the film when suddenly the murderer killed the victim and Tiffany grabbed me not wanting to see the scene for discuido our faces met, with the contact seemed that everything had stopped around that only you could hear the sound of my heart accelerating until :
 
 -S-S-Sunny .... -She said breathlessly that gave me more chills down the spine.
 
 -Yes -said like it was automatic.
 
 -I'm sorry. -To apologize for what she did nothing, despite her fear of horror films was no reason to apologize for having extinguished by fear and embrace someone.
 
 -For what? -She said wondering why she said that.
 
 -Why.
 
She came pulling me by the neck and gave me peck, I was surprised by his attitude although I like her very much she likes never thought of me the same way I like her, until she began to deepen the kiss and without hesitating I continued and urging passage corresponded kiss was already connected more increasingly pulled her close to me wishing that this moment never ends up wishing she'd never leave until we ran out of breath and stopped still with our faces next, recovering only air silence she said nothing until he started talking.
 
 -Wow what was that? -Said regaining his breath and smiling.
 
And no response, so I had the idea to declare myself to her, afraid of being rejected that this was all a misunderstanding and that was only a kiss and nothing more, yet had the courage to say.
 
 -Tiffany I need to confess something? -Was very nervous and also by their appearance she was nervous.
 
 -Seriously, I also have to confess something to you Bunny -over as she called me Bunny and I was more nervous than was already red.
 
 -Fany can tell you first. -At the same time afraid that she would not talk like that to me and declare it.
 
-Do not say you first. -She said, trying to make Eyesmile embarrassed.
 
-Do not insist can say first. -Said.
 
-Let's do together so we speak? -She said, still nervous.
 
-All right. -Agreed.
 
-Then 3-in. -Nodded.
 
-1 .....
 
-2 ...
 
-3.
 
- I Love YOU! -Said in sync.
 
More surprising is that even though she said she likes me, could not believe it and it seems she is not either, I lost in my thoughts whispering she saw my face with your fingertips ficsiamente to look for her.
 
 -Yes I like You Babo, the time wanted to tell you that most only had this opportunity to show you, I was afraid of being rejected that we lost the friendship after that but it seems that not more from what I heard right, you too like me right?
 
Was hallucinating not believing what I was hearing, still lost in thoughts I hear someone calling my attention.
 
 -Sunny, are you all right? -Passing the hand in front of my eyes I go out of my trance.
 
 -What? -Just said.
 
 -I said from what I heard right, you too like me or not right? -She said with a face cabismatica.
 
 -Fany is not sad, I like you very much and, also do not have the courage to admit it because I thought you were Straight. -I laughed vergonhada she smiled together.
 
 -Our you was not the only one, I also thought you were straight. -She laughed.
 
 -You think we be deceived about themselves. -Laughs at what he had just said.
 
 -It's like saying the appearances deceive themselves, every little girl over there is a pure boy inside-she laughed at own joke.
 
 -Hey, who've thought of you too tidy all else is a pure romp, laugh nonstop.
 
 -YAHH!, Sunny'm not a dyke'm just a girl who likes girls, she said with sullen face.
 
 -I know you are joking with Fany.
 
 -What good. -I happily embraced.
 
 -So Tiffany?
 
I started to think about will be the agent that it would be a bad idea to ask her to dating?.
 
 -Yes Bunny. -She said looking into my eyes.
 
 -Is that ..... is .. "AISH, Sunny tells me just recovering."
 
 -We definitely......
 
And out of nowhere people started to scream louder because of the movie.
 
 -I did not hear what you said?
 
 -I told this agent definitiamente valentines ....... - and people scream again, Aish!! was already making me nervous that people.
 
 -Sorry I did not hear, can you repeat that?
 
Deep breath and said:
 
 -You want to date me? -This time everyone was silent and everyone looked backwards to my surprise she also was surprised by my luck the cinema was dark and nobody could see us everyone focused on what we would talk until the film gave a scare the people and the people returned to focus on the film without even knowing what happens in the background.
 
 -What did you say it Sunny? -She said all surprised.
 
 -I said if you want to date me? -Sent on the tin.
 
Already breathing and relief to drop soon, I was still nervous that was the response will be too early to ask her to dating until she took a deep breath and ..
                                                                           Continues ......

SuFany: Sorry for misspelling no time to tidy up: P, How am boring XD, left to the next, will be that Tiffany accepts the request of Sunny dating? see in the next chapters in the same time on the same channel .. kkkkk kidding, seriously I did and we redid this chapter, it was very difficult not know if it was a continuation or already ended all in lasagna, say Kiss hehe, I did not last more liked this chapter was blocked for months and I left it :/
 
 Most of you want comments that are finding the story? want different couples (without interfering with 2NY UU hehe) and also was thinking about the love triangle ja Tae like Sunny, do they continue to insist on Sunny or forget it and order me the history of ideas for next chapter, this week post the next chapter up Tiffany accepted the request or not dating the Sunny. Kisses readers thanks for reading and commenting ;)