Chapter 3: OMG WHAT DO NOW ?

I hate & I Love It's My Life ( English )

 

Tiffany POV
 
He was happy, Sunny had just said that he would film me, I thought it was my mistake to do that with Taeyeon I know she likes Sunny ...
 
- More now and she was accepted.
 
"I do not know whether to be happy or sad by Taeyeon, I needed more time with Sunny does not talk that much time with her and I feel kind of alone even if I talk directly with Taeyeon is not the same thing with her Sunny is different and I love that she always does aegyo, unlike Tae who hates aegyo. "
 
"I went to my room to get me, it was almost time to go out with girls and later also Cinema with my Bunny."
 
-Wait, I thought that I even told my Bunny. - "Tiffany where you are with your head, Sunny is not your girl wakes up."
 
-TIFFANY-AISH!. - I muttered to myself.
 
Until I heard a door open and turned to see who it was.
 
- Are you okay Tiffany? - Taeyeon asking a bit confused.
 
- Yes I'm TaeTae was just thinking about some silly things and you are well? - Talked giving Eyesmile.
 
-Yah, I'm Fany yes, I know I came here to ask you something you actually ask for advice?
 
I froze at the question of Taeyeon I calmed down and talked.
 
- C-Can TaeTae may ask?
 
-Is ... that is ... I ..... .. that .. It would be a bad idea to call Sunny go to the movies with me tonight? - She said all shy.
 
"My heart was a thousand I did not know what answer I already accepted Sunny go with it if I speak up is not a good idea, she'll suspect and if I say it was a great idea, I would speak Sunny would go with her in the film and Taeyeon would be mad at me OMG WHAT DO NOW? "
 
-Tiffany, you are getting pale this well? - Taeyeon talked about looking at my face for a sign that was turning white. Get out of my thoughts and replied.
 
-AISHHH, Taeyeon not know Bye. - Leaving the room.
 
-What went into it? - Taeyeon wondering seeing me walk out the door to outside.
 
"I do not know what got into me out like that, but I did not know what to answer to Taeyeon, now things get worse so hopefully she will not talk to Sunny"
 
POV TiffanyOFF

-13:00 Pm-

-So girls ready? - Yuri asked some girls who are in the room.
 
-In-yes, just missing the Tiffany and Sunny who are still getting ready I think, strange that Sunny is the fastest to get ready. - Hyoyeon said alongside the other girls Seohyun, Yonna, Jessica and Taeyeon.
 
-I'm here Yuri, Sooyoung was not able to open the cookie jar and asked for me. - Sunny entering the room immediately behind Sooyoung with hands in the cookie jar.
 
-Where is Tiffany? - Sooyoung asked.
 
-I do not know. - Yuri said.
 
-I'll go in her room and see if she's there, they can go to Van I look for her. - Sunny ja said toward the stairs.
 
-OKK, Sunny takes no more ? - Jessica talking about leaving the room out of the house.
 
-You can leave Sica. - Sunny says rising hastily.

Sunny POV
 
"I ran stairs behind Tiffany, did not want to see girls in a hurry and also to know where Tiffany was, I went into his room and nothing, I saw a light on in his box and went to look at her she was brushing her red hair with a face sad. "
 
-Tiffany the girls are hoping we will. - Said entering the bathroom.
 
-I Yes, I think I will not Bunny. - She said with a sad face.
 
More, because you're not feeling well ? - Asked me approaching pulling his face to see his face.
 
-Yeah I'm fine, I'm just tired. - She said looking at me.
 
-Yahh, Fany please let us not going to the movies together? - Said doing aegyo.
 
-Well, that was what I wanted to talk to you. - She said turning and putting the brush in the sink.
 
-Talking to me? - Asked half would be now.
 
-Yes, Taeyeon came in my room and she also wanted to go to the movies with you and think you better go with her. - She said with her head down.
 
-Tiffany-I took the more I go with you, I talk to her for us to go tomorrow. - Said giving a smile and she reciprocated.
 
-Okay-more promise me something. -She told me.
 
-Yes, I promise. - I said a little confused with that promise.
 
-Promise me you will not talk to her agent who goes in cinema today? - She said with a look of concern.
 
-Yes, something else happened to her does not know? - Said still very confused by this promise.
 
-No, just do not want anyone to know. - She said.
 
-So it's okay-I promise, we'll then before that Sica kill us. - Said laughing at what she just said and then laughed along with me.
 
-Ahh yes, we will. - She said and grabbed his hand and took with me will.

POV SunnyOFF


-Yahhh girls you take. - Sica talking impatient.

-Sorry Sica Fany was trying to cheer her to come with us. - Sunny said smiling while looking at Tiffany.
 
-Hmm, okay so let? - Sica spoke through suspicious.
 
-Let's Jessica yes. - Tiffany said.
 
Sunny and Tiffany entered the van and then going straight out to the mall ....

SuFany: Yes I know I promised more 2NY and Sunyeon, the next chapter will be that I will put the mall, then what's found good chapter, which will be what will happen with 2NY? Does Taeyeon know vai? see in the next chapters .... LOL Just kidding, comment and ask if they want more couples are different and want me streamline the thing between 2NY or want Taeyeon disrupt the timing of them?