Chapter 1: Holidays and Gifts

I hate & I Love It's My Life ( English )

 

 
Sunny POV
 
"It was another day of shows, interviews and awards soon afterwards we would be in holiday home resting from all our work done a few months."
 
He was in the dressing room packing my things to go home until thawing comb see that my Nintendo DS was gone I was looking in my closet until I see a hand in front of me with my DS in your hands.
 
- Always Sunny in losing things ! -Tiffany giving me with that EyeSmile.
 
- Yah, I do not forget things just do not remember where I put them. -pouting with aegyo.
 
- Yeah I know, I always think your stuff until it looks like ... -Tiffany began to blush.
 
- Until what seems Fany ? -be curious about this "until it looks like .." what she meant by that, I rush to my thoughts until Tiffany start talking.
 
- There is nothing Bunny was thinking something more beast forgets, then packed everything to go away ? -i am recovering from my thoughts.
 
- Ahh yes yes, everything is already done was just looking over my DS have you found for me. -i laughed reading of the situation.
 
- So let ? -Tiffany reaching out to left.
 
- Let yeah. -took her hand and guided it went out the door.
 
"Going into the parking lot where the van was going to take us home still holding hands with Tiffany, coming soon spotted the car in Van shortly after Tiffany let out our hands already very close to the van and was entered in all her girls. On the passenger seat was Hyoyeon talking to the driver as always just behind Jessica was sleeping near the left window of the van with his head on the shoulder of Yuri who was also sleeping beside Taeyeon and Seohyun was seeing the gifts fans had the data to them, was more behind Sooyoung and Yoona fighting over a chocolate cupcake laughs at the sight soon went to sit behind the Soo and Yoona still fighting, Tiffany sat beside me and was silent the whole time since it had nothing to do got my DS to see if distract me. "
 
-30 Minutes later-
 
- Girls arrived. -the driver just advise you of our arrival.
 
- Yuri, Yuri Sica we wake up because if I try to wake up, she will try to kill me. -Hyoyeon talking while poking Yuri so she wakes up.
 
- Let's Taeyeon ? -Seohyun calling Tae already out the door of the Van.
 
- Yes I'm coming Seo - Tae out of the van with gifts on her lap.
 
"I turned off my DS and looked to the side and Tiffany was asleep."
 
- Fany wakes already arrived. -i put my hand upon your shoulders means to shake it.
 
- Uhhh, now we ? -she opened her eyes sleepily.
 
- Yes yes Tiffany already arrived.
 
"I helped raise that she was still a little sleepy too was to be expected it was a full day along with Seohyun and Taeyeon had been presented at an event TTS as a group they were a part, and a little later presented with us on a TV channel and more interviews, awards, etc. .. "
 
- Sunny Okay, no need to worry since I woke required. -she getting up and giving me that EyeSmile.
 
"We went home and the girls were already doing the party that had already come home and combining what would make these long holidays, Tiffany went to room and sat on the couch next to Jessica who was already awake and watching something Englishman who incidentally seemed that Yuri was not understand anything, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yoona and Sooyoung was in the kitchen talking about the holidays and preparing something to eat. "
 
I went up to the kitchen and drank a glass of juice that was on the table then went to my room to play Tetris was both tired and went to sleep a little.
 
Sunny POV OFF

Taeyeon POV
 
"Get out of the kitchen after talking to the girls who were already in the living room watching a movie, I thought I'd go get some rest and went upstairs to my room I shared a room with some girls to Seohyun, Sooyoung and Tiffany and the other side was the comodo the other girls. "
 
Walking toward my room until I came across the bedroom door open of Sunny, I close the door quietly so as not to scare her. I returned to my room and run into a pea stuffed on top of my bed with a note sat on the bed and took that sweet thing, I saw a letter on the side where the pea was stuffed was written.
 
"I was near a toy store and saw this cute thing in the shop window and bought for you.
Sig: Sunny >.<"
 
"Since Sunny was a fluffy us we were best friends we always things to one another, sometimes wish it was not as different friends, more than friends, but she was afraid to tell her that he liked her and our friendship is over and is also not afraid to be matched, the only person who knew I liked her she was the most Tiffany was always strange when I started talking about Sunny and spoke to agent change the subject always found it very strange. Took the pea that Sunny had given me a gift and put the pillow next to mine, so I went back to see the gifts that the fans had given me that was leaning against the door that Seohyun had left for me when she had come to the bathroom, I started reading the fan letters and seeing the cute gifts they had given me until I lost track of time. "
 
- Wow, how times have passed quickly is 00:30. -looking at his wristwatch that had won the Baby-G when I was doing advertising with the girls a few days ago.
 
I put the gifts on the table that had the right side of my bed with my Lap Top, then immediately turned out the light and went to bed cuddled with Pea Stuffed he had won and fell asleep.
 
Taeyeon POV OFF
                                                                                                                                                 Continues.....

SunFany: I know, I know it was weak through most want to hear from you guys is getting good, liked the first chapter, I need to know what comments found to continue the story or not lol :/