Rooftop

[One Shot Compilation] Kyuhyun Couple

Rooftop.

A hidden corner in the rooftop was his secret hiding place, his place to avoid his hyungs and to play with his game console as long as he wanted.  Cho Kyuhyun's secret place at SM Building.

Although many times his hyungs looked for him at the rooftop but they never once saw him at that corner of his.  Many times he saw couples came to rooftop but they never spotted him.  He was an expert in playing the game in total silent when there was someone in the rooftop.  And the best thing was, that corner of his was safe from rain when the sky decided to pour its tears.

Now, here he was, safe from the pouring rain, totally focused on his game until he heard someone opened the door to the rooftop.

'It's her again,' he thought. 'What is it this time?'

He eyed Jessica who walked into the rain.  Although he couldn't saw her face clearly from his place but he knew that Jessica cried again. She sat on the only bench there and wrapped her arms around her knees.

It wasn't the first time he saw the ice princess Jessica cried in the rooftop.  She always cried when she was there.  It was her secret crying place, Kyuhyun somehow knew it.

He didn't know since when, but the crying Jessica had become more interesting than his games.  It was amusing to saw that ice cold Sica cried.  She wasn't as cold as or as ignorant as people know, Kyuhyun learned that she was actually soft-hearted but wasn't able to express herself well to others.

He saw Jessica cried, even in the middle of the sound of pouring rain he was able to hear her sobs.  He took his phone and googled what scandal might be up about Jessica this time.  In no time he found out that Jessica being insulted because of her lack interest during a show.

Kyuhyun frown his brows, he knew it wasn't her intention to not pay attention.  It was just her usual poker face being plastered on her beautiful figure, and it was not fair to judge her based on her pokerface she put for less than a minute.  The news was exaggerated.

He wanted to comfort her badly but their relationship never as good as his with others.  He had to admit that he always every time they met, but it purely because he knew she was sad and he wanted to distract her from the bad thoughts.  Now, it was his time to do some move.

He walked into the rain, leaving his PSP and phone behind.  He took off his cardigan and put it above her blocking the rain (a little).  Jessica looked up for the sudden action.

"Oppa!" She was shocked, immediately she put her cold face.

Kyuhyun smirked, "hello there ice princess.  What are you doing under the rain?"

"Not your business," she scoffed.

"Wow, you got so much rain on your face!  I thought those were tears!" Kyuhyun .

"Get lost!"

"I already am lost," Kyuhyun smirked.  Jessica stared at him with her cold eyes.

"You know, there is something called love in which you can easily get lost," this time Kyuhyun gave her a warm smile.

"Funny, looks who's talking?  The best prankster in SM!  Talking about love," Jessica said sarcastically.

Kyuhyun grinned, "Whatever!" He said and pulled Jessica to his secret corner.

"You know, this place was better for crying, no one knew about my secret place!  Well, maybe the ones who made the building knew," Kyuhyun shrugged.

"Said who I was crying?" Jessica rolled her eyes. "And who said this was your secret place?"

"I did.  Didn't you hear me?" Kyuhyun laughed.  "It's not my first time seeing you cry, you know!  And I'm sure no one know about this place except for you and I" he grinned.  "Wow, I like how it sounds, 'you and I'" he added.

"What's your problem?" Jessica was annoyed.

"What's YOUR problem?  Well, no need to answer, I know it already," Kyuhyun smirked.

"Ck, you surely are full of yourself!"

"Hey, I brought you to my secret place not to bicker over small things with you!  I want to give you saver place to cry if you don't want somebody see you," Kyuhyun whined.

"I'm not crying!" Jessica insisted.

"Yeah, you're not crying, you cried," Kyuhyun simply said.

"Yah!  Why are you so annoying?"

"Is someone who cares about you annoying for you?  Not surprising, you're so cold!" Kyuhyun again.

Jessica clinched her teeth.

"Cry as long as you want here, if you don't want me to be here I'll go," Kyuhyun calmly said and walked once again into the rain to get to the door.

Before he could take his second step, a small hand tugged his shirt, "stay with me, please," she pleaded.  Her eyes started tearing again.

Kyuhyun sighed and sat next to her, he placed his hand on her shoulder and let her tears stained his already soaked shirt.

"Just be free in front of me," he patted her back.

 

Several days later they met again after practice.  Kyuhyun grinned but Jessica put her cold face like usual.

"Hi ho, Sica!" he sang, "Want to grab a lunch with me?"

"Nope," she simply said.

"Come on, this poor oppa is starving," he gave her his rare aegyo.

Jessica sighed, "Fine."

And then they two walked outside casually with their intertwined hands, leaving behind their dumfounded members.

"What did just happen?" SuperGeneration members asked each others.

"Were that our EvilKyu and ColdSica?" they furrowed their brows.

They didn't know that they were together.  The Evil that could melt the Ice and the Ice that could bring out the Angel side of the Evil were together to complete each other.



~The End~

yeah, this is for those who likes KyuSica!! :D