I Hate Eveything about Him! (TaengKyu Couple)

[One Shot Compilation] Kyuhyun Couple

Ah ChangKyu, they are very famous at school.  Don’t get it wrong, we call them ChangKyu not because they are couple, well they are couple but not as lovers, they are couple of bullies.  They are such bullies at school, they skip class, ignore senior, and ill-mannered to their peers.  Don’t think they are hated because of it, they are also such idol at school, they get the best grade, they win gold medals, the most important, they are famous.  Contradictive isn’t it?  Let’s say I hate them.  And for your information, I’m a transfer student.

 

“Let’s go home, Yuri ah,” Taeyeon asks her bestfriend.

“You go ahead, I’m cleaning the class,” Yuri replies, she takes the broomstick and starts sweeping the room.  Class 11A, the best 11th graders are gather in this class including Taeyeon, Yuri, and ChangKyu couple.

“Why on earth you’re cleaning?  It’s not your duty-day!  Who should be in charge today?” Taeyeon protests, she looks at the schedule at the wall.  “It’s Kyuhyun’s, and where is HIM?”

“It’s ok, Taeyeon ah.  I’m helping him, he has something to do,” Yuri explains.

 “Kyuhyun asked you to do this?” Taeyeon asks in suspicion.  “I didn’t see him talk to you at all.”

“Did you observe him all the time?  It’s not like you won’t miss our conversation.”  Yuri replies.  Taeyeon gasps for her answer.  She really did and actually does observe every single of Kyuhyun’s movement, without particular reason.

“However, it should be him to do the cleaning.  What’s the important thing he always had in every his duty-day!” Taeyeon explodes.

“Actually Changmin asked me to do it, I don’t know either.”

“I see, so it’s Changmin afterall.  I’m going to find them, you wait here, and we’ll go home SOON.”

Taeyeon’s looking for them in rage, she finds them in the cafeteria, eating their lunch. At worse, they are with Victoria, Kyuhyun’s girl from 12th grade.  First, she greets the senior then yells, “Cho Kyuhyun!  Today’s your duty-day, why don’t you do it instead of asking Yuri to do it!”

Victoria amazed by her courage to bother ChangKyu.  She comes to her sense and asks Kyuhyun, “Today’s your duty-day?  What are you doing here?  Go and do some cleaning!” she commands Kyuhyun.

“And what’s your name again?  Sorry I don’t really remember all the juniors,” she addresses Taeyeon question.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon, I just transferred this semester.”

“Well transferred student, nice to know you, and thanks for scolding my baby-kyu.”

Urgh, here it comes.  The two are showing their intimate around the school, I hate it.  Well, after re-think about it, I hate everything about ChangKyu.

Taeyeon bows, smiles, then bids her goodbye.

“Bye noona, see you tomorrow.  Well, if you don’t mind come to my place tonight, make me something edible,” Kyuhyun also bids his goodbye and follows Taeyeon.  Changmin has no choice but follow his mate, “Bye noona, see you tomorrow.”

“See you!  I think about it, I’ll drop by if there’s nothing happen,” she promises Kyuhyun.

There there, look at how they interact.  A night visit? You must be kidding me.

“Hello there tiny girl, what do you think you just did?”  Changmin asks in annoying polite tone.

“I asked him to do his chores, nothing more.”

“You just ruined our lunch!” Changmin rolls his eyes.

“Stop it Changminnie, it’s not her fault.  It’s YOUR fault, you said there was re-scheduled of duty-day, you said today was someone else’s,” Kyuhyun finally talks.

Taeyeon can’t believe her ears.  How Kyuhyun could believe such non-sense lie his friend bluffed.  “It’s your fault as well, how you could be so ignorant.  You could ask the chairman as well,” she says.

“I did ask him, he said today was Yuri’s.  I also asked her, and she said yes,” Kyuhyun raises his eyebrow.  Taeyeon sighs.

After the two girls left, Kyuhyun does his chores without uttering a word and Changmin helps him while making as loud as possible noise by kicking the chairs.  “Don’t do it if you don’t want to,” Kyuhyun shakes his head.

“Why the hell did you lie to her?  About me told you this and that?”  Changmin complains.

“Why didn’t you complain back then?” Kyuhyun giggles.


“Noona!  Here’s your wallet you left last night,” Kyuhyun enters senior room without hesitate.

“Don’t you dare enter this class without permission.  Show some respect to seniors,” Victoria hits Kyuhyun’s head lightly.

“I’m sorry seniors.  Have problem with me?” Kyuhyun faces the entire class.

Everyone in the class doesn’t dare to talk back.  The girls in the class are even bouncing in joy seeing him.

“They have no problem, it’s you make it big my dear noona,” Kyuhyun shows his killer smirk.  The girls squeak in excitement.  He looks at them and blinks, the girls feel like dying in happiness.

“Meet me at break time, don’t miss it!” Kyuhyun says while step out the class.   “Love you~~” he giggles.

At his class he meets Taeyeon, she still has her unfriendly manner.  Kyuhyun tries to greet her but she just passes by.

“Changmin ah, go apologize to Taeyeonnie, you made her mad,” he says loudly.  Changmin who sits in the back seat hears him, “Why should I,” he replies.

“Why do you so much, do you like her?” Kyuhyun still talks in loud voice.  Taeyeon flustered for his word.

“No!! Even if you left us alone in deserted island.”

“See there Taeyeon ssi, he doesn’t like you,” for no reason Kyuhyun says it to Taeyeon.  Entire class watch the show, Taeyeon flustered more and hits the table.

“What’s your problem with me!” she yells.

“Yesterday… don’t you remember?”  Kyuhyun grins.  “I like taking revenge, but if you apologize and doing something for me, I’ll let you go.”

“I won’t apologize.  I’m not at fault!” she insists.

“Well, my revenge will be for this entire class if you refuse.  Won’t you fell apologetic?” Kyuhyun threats her.  The entire class gasps and forces her to apologize.

Taeyeon holds her tears and bow her head, “I’m sorry.”  Yuri just watches without able to do something, but she forces herself to say, “spare her this time.  I’m sorry for yesterday, I’ll do whatever you ask.”

“This is not your fault, I want Taeyeon do something for me,” Kyuhyun turns his head to Yuri.

“I’ll do whatever you want,” Taeyeon sniffs, her tears start to pour.  Kyuhyun wipes her tears, for moment Taeyeon thinks seeing Kyuhyun’s gentle eyes.

“Don’t cry shorty, you’ll go with me after school,” Kyuhyun smirks as sitting in his seat.

After school Kyuhyun really rides Taeyeon somewhere.  He even made excuse to not eat lunch Victoria prepared.  All of the places, he brings Taeyeon to his house.

“Welcome to my palace,” he boasts.  The house is really big, but his parents are away for business, there are just maids in the house.

“Please bring us ice coffee,” he asks politely to the maid.  The maid nods with a smile, “Welcome home young master,” she greets.

“Thanks,” he even replies the maid.  Taeyeon never thought Kyuhyun had this gentle manner.

Kyuhyun drags Taeyeon into cozy couch in the living room.  “From now on, you’ll come here after school and do my homework!” he backs into his ill-manner.

Taeyeon grunts, “let’s do it faster.  I want to go home.”

The ice coffee come, he offer her the drink but not drinking himself.  “Is that good?” he asks as Taeyeon drinks the coffee.

“Why ask?  Just taste it yourself,” she doesn’t bother to reply.

“I don’t like it,” Kyuhyun shrugs.

“So why did you ask for it?”

“You like it, don’t you.  Stop chatting and do the homework.”

 

From the day onward Kyuhyun keeps torturing Taeyeon.  He even asks her to join the party in the lunch time, “Why did you bring her?” Changmin complains.

“Don’t you like her?” Kyuhyun cunningly frames Changmin.

Changmin rolls his eyes, “whatever you say.”

Victoria already waited for them in usual spot.  “Hello Taeyeonnie, nice to meet you again,” she greets.  Taeyeon bows in reply.

Kyuhyun takes his place next to Victoria, Changmin sits next to him, so Taeyeon sits between Changmin and Victoria.

“Noona, did you bring lunch or do you plan to buy us lunch?”  Kyuhyun asks.

“Do you plan to rob your noona for the entire of your life?” she replies.  “Order everything you want, my treat,” she adds.

Kyuhyun laughs, “let it be my treat today, saranghaneun noona.  Forever love you.”

“Our baby kyu is trying to be cute, give me goosebumps,” Victoria pretends to shake his body.  “Well Taeyeonnie since he’s going to treat us, why don’t you order something delicious?” she asks Taeyeon.

Taeyeon bits her lip, she doesn’t understand why she should be a part of this party.  She takes a long breath and order the most expensive course in the cafeteria.  Kyuhyun looks at her in amazed gaze.

“Do you really going to eat that?  Don’t you have shrimp-allergic?”  Changmin widened his eyes.

“Is that shrimp-contained food?” she asks back.  The three others nod, and then Kyuhyun laughs.

“Let me choose something for you.  Cheese fried rice and ice coffee for the drink,” Kyuhyun decides.  Taeyeon has no problem, those her favorites afterall.


 

“Tomorrow night is the proms.  Please be my couple,” Kyuhyun asks in delicate manner.

Taeyeon looks down, not wanting to see the intimate of KyuToria couple.

“Why don’t you answer when I still being nice?”  Kyuhyun uses his annoying tone.  Cannot believe Kyuhyun uses that tone to Victoria, she lifts her head.  Changmin, Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, and Victoria gather at Kyuhyun’s house talking about the annual school event, the proms.

She finds Kyuhyun is looking at her, “Did you just ask me?” she asks for confirmation.

“So who’s on earth I ask,” Kyuhyun frustrated.

“Victoria,” Taeyeon says in flat tone.

Changmin widened his eyes, so does Victoria.  “Why should I ask her?” Kyuhyun asks in surprise.

“She’s your girl, isn’t she?” Taeyeon still uses the flat tone.

“She IS my girl SIBLING,” Kyuhyun answers in awe.

“But… your surname is different,” Taeyeon confuses.

“Well, it’s not something nice to ask,” Changmin joins the conversation.

“Sorry to make you misunderstand.  He is my younger brother, I use my step father name now.  Our parent divorced when we were in elementary school and my mother decided to change my surname,” Victoria explains.  “Well, you’re transferred student, guess no one bother to explain it to you.”

“Don’t you get that I like you?” Kyuhyun asks in an ‘everybody-knows’ tone.

“And what do you expect me to do by saying that?” Taeyeon raises her voice, “I’m sorry Vic sunbae but I think I should go home now.”

She bows and leaves the house.  Kyuhyun is left speechless.


The night comes, Victoria coupled with Changmin since they don’t have someone in mind yet.  Kyuhyun walks a half-dead walk.  “Cheer up, bro!” Changmin cuffs him.  Kyuhyun gives a dead-like look.

For the entire night Taeyeon keeps avoiding Kyuhyun, even after Victoria tried to talk with her.  “She hates you,” Changmin gives his opinion.  “You guys are so dense,” Victoria says.

Kyuhyun tries for the last time, “Taeyeon ah, can we talk?” he asks.  Taeyeon doesn’t show any acceptance or rejection.

Kyuhyun leads her to a more quite place, “I’m sorry for always making you upset, it just I want to be near you, sorry.”

“Is that all you want to say?” she asked coldly.  “Very well then, I have something to do.”  she leaves him.

Taeyeon steps up the stage, she sings the female version of keu namja (that man); keu yeoja (that woman).

                “One woman loves you.

                That woman loves you with all her heart.

                Everyday, she follows you like a shadow.

                That woman cries as she laughs.

                Just how… How much more do I have to stare at you alone?

                This love that came like the wind, this beggar-like love.

                If I continue this way, will you love me?

                ……

Thanks for loving me, Cho Kyuhyun.  I love you too,” Taeyeon ends it beautifully.

Kyuhyun steps up the stage, kneels, and slips a ring into Taeyeon’s finger.  “From now on, you’re mine,” he does 'I love you' in his own style.

The spectators give them a round applause.  “Congratulation!!”  anonymously they become the proms’ king and queen.


~~~ END ~~~