Innocent Maknae Jealousy

[One Shot Compilation] Kyuhyun Couple

"Maknae-ah, is it true?" Eunhyuk asked while occupied himself on the couch next to the busy-playing maknae, Cho Kyuhyun.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked back without turning his head from his white psp.

"That you're dating SNSD's maknae," Eunhyuk said again.

"Uh huh," Kyuhyun simply said while focusing his eyes on the game console.

"Send my condolences for her," Eunhyuk said in a fake sad face.

"What does that suppose to mean?" Kyuhyun glared at his hyung.

"What it supposes to mean," Eunhyuk smirked.

"You really don't understand?" Donhae chimed in, taking the game console from Kyuhyun's hand and started playing it.

"Gimme back my psp!" He jumped to his fishy hyung who running around the dorm.

"Yah! What's with the noises?" Leeteuk yelled when he stepped his feet in the dorm.

"He stole my psp!" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Here, thanks," Donghae returned the psp, grinning.  He just liked to tease the evil maknae.

Leeteuk sighed, "Kyu, are you really dating Seohyun?" He asked.

"Why do people keep asking me that?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"Because it's unbelievable and quite unacceptable," Kangin who just came joined in the conversation.

"That's exactly it supposes to mean," Eunhyuk grinned ear to ear.

"Why?" Kyuhyun raised his right brows to his hyungs.

"Kyu, Seohyun is really an innocent girl, she is pure unlike the other girls you dated before.  She's not the right one for a playboy like you," Leeteuk remarked.

Kyuhyun shook his head and left his hyungs, "I'm going to SM Building," he announced.

"Don't taint our little angel, Kyuhyunnie!" Donghae yelled.

Kyuhyun slammed the door.  Donghae laughed.

 

He walked in SM Building and found the practice room of SNSD, he waited until they went out the room, "Joohyun-ah!" Kyuhyun called one of the girls.

"Oppa," Seohyun greeted him politely just liked the usual, nothing changed despite of their status and Seohyun had a slightly blush when he called her.  Honestly, the player Kyuhyun was a bit disappointed.

"Want to grab a lunch with me?" He asked.

"Go Seo, go with him!" Her unnies convinced her.  Kyuhyun smiled at them.

"Emmm, I'm sorry oppa, but we still have to practice," being the strict as always, Seohyun refused her boyfriend.  Kyuhyun gave her a weak smile.

'This is what happen when you're dating such an innocent girl,' he thought.  'Something needs to be fixed'

"Okay... Btw girls, do you have something to do tonight? If not, how about throwing a party?  We can use a room somewhere in this building," Kyuhyun suggested.  His sparkling eyes were hard to be refused so the girls nodded in agreement.

"You can ask the other groups and let's meet at 9pm!" Kyuhyun beamed and dashed outside to buy some food and drinks for tonight.

"Hyung, let's have gathering tonight at SM Building!  I have asked SNSD's member," Kyuhyun said to Leeteuk at the phone and cut the connection before he replied.

He called one of s again, this time he called Siwon, "Hyung, where are you? ... I'm at the convention store nearby, why don't you drop by and pick me up ... Yeah, actually I'm going to buy some food and drinks for tonight and I'm hoping you'll pay for it," Kyuhyun grinned.

"Hmm... Kind of party ... Yeah, I've asked them to come, I think Sooyoungie will come too ... Okay, I'm waiting," he beamed.

'Yeah, so Siwon Hyung will be the one who pay for this,' Kyuhyun smirked.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked one of their managers who was leading against the wall next to the door.

"What are YOU doing here?" He asked back.

"Gathering? With my fellow SM family," Kyuhyun smirked.

"I don't know what got into you, Kyuhyun-ah.  But asking the WHOLE SM family to come and do this little party is kind of... too much, don't you think?"

Kyuhyun peeked inside the room and was surprised looking at how many people were there, "wow, the invitation traveled fast!" He whistled.

"And why is it too much?" Kyuhyun asked back.

"You know, there are many people who need to practice but the loud voices from here made it hard to concentrate so they decided to come here instead.  I couldn't say anything, since they were invited by the big sunbaes," the manager hyung sighed.

"Don't worry hyung.  Just enjoy it for a while.  SooMan Sonsaengmin isn't here, so relax a bit, ‘kay?" Kyuhyun smirked and entered the room.

"Kyuhyun-ah!!" Someone screamed his name between the loud music.

"Hyungs!" He spotted s.

"It's good idea to have gathering like this once in a while," Ryeowook remarked.

"Of course, we can meet all the hot ladies from SM," Kyuhyun grinned.

"Yah!  You have Seohyun, don't you!" Sungmin snapped.

'Oh yeah, almost forgot about Seobaby, she was the reason why I suggested this party'. Kyuhyun smirked.

"Well hyung, I'm going to see her," he announced.

"... I hope he's not playing with Seo, she's too good," Changmin said.

"Since when you are here?" Kangin asked.

"Since I want to."

 

"Seobaby," Kyuhyun tapped her shoulder and called her by her nickname loud enough for people near them to hear.

"Oppa, I'm not a baby," she blushed.  Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Do you enjoy the party?" He sat next to her, thanks to Jessica who moved from her side and save a place for him.

"Oppa, why did you suddenly decide to throw a party?  Moreover in weekday," Seohyun complained.

"So you don't enjoy the party," Kyuhyun stated his question with disappointed tone.

"That's not it," Seohyun tried to explained herself.

"It's okay.  I'm sorry if this bothering you.  But since you already are here, just enjoy it, okay?" Kyuhyun caressed her hair then he turned his head to greet the other members of SNSD.

"Yah Kid Leader, I heard your new song wasn't too well received," he talked to Taeyeon.

"You can say so, Oppa.  This song is really different with our prev songs, I guess people need some time to adapt with our new style," Taeyeon pouted.

Kyuhyun ruffled her hair, "don't pout, it doesn't suit you.  Don't worry I'm sure people will eventually like it," he beamed.

"How about the Suju M's new album? I heard it went well," Taeyeon smiled.

"Of course, what can you expect from Super Junior?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"I heard your mandarin was better," Yoona chimed in.

"Yeah, I always make time to improve my mandarin with Qiannie.  Speaking about her, where's her?  Sorry girls, I'm going to look for my Mandarin practice’s partner, haven't seen her for a while," he threw his famous smirked to the girls and went to look for Victoria.  Before he totally left them, he gave his sweet smile to Seohyun.

"Qian!" Kyuhyun shouted when he spotted her.  She was talking with Zhoumi.

"Oppa!" She greeted him.

"Hai Oppa," Amber also with them.  Kyuhyun beamed to them.

"How are you?" He asked using Mandarin.

Victoria chuckled, "so you want to practice your Mandarin?"

"Practice makes perfect," he replied using mandarin.

"Kyuhyun-ah!" This time BoA walked toward the Casanova Kyuhyun.

"Noona!" Kyuhyun beamed and hugged her.  "I missed you!"

BoA chuckled, she ruffled his hair, "you said you missed me but the only text I got from you was the one you sent during Radio Star," she huffed.

"First noona, do not ruffle my hair like I was a little boy.  Second, if you missed me you could send a text to me first, I never let your text un-replied, did I?" Kyuhyun smirked.

It made BoA ruffled his hair more, "Aigoo this little boy! I heard you're with Seohyun, but looking how you're freely flirting with other girls I thought it was just rumor," she remarked.

"What do you think?" Kyuhyun grinned.

"Is it true, Oppa?" Amber and Victoria also chimed in.

"Last time I saw you were dating that girl from other company," Zhoumi said.

"It was a month ago," Kyuhyun shook his head.

"You're still a player I see," BoA stuck out her tongue.

"What is it, noona? Do you want me to date you?" He said in seductive way, leaning his head to her.

"Well, you have the qualifications, but...”

"But you set your eyes to Yunho hyung, don't you?" He whispered to her ear.

"Yunho hyung, come here!" Kyuhyun called a man who was leaning against the table, looking at his direction.

"Ah enough flirting with you or else Yunho hyung would kill me," he smirked.  "Well, enjoy the party!" Kyuhyun sang to them and walked away.

Sunny just entered the room when she saw her musical fellow oppa, Cho Kyuhyun, turned his head toward her direction.

"Sunkyu-ah!" Kyuhyun called her.  "Give me a hug, won't you!" He reached her in his arms.

Sunny who came late to the party due to her musical hugged him back.  Kyuhyun walked her to meet her bandmates while cling his arm on her shoulder, "enjoy the party, okay!" He patted her head before walked away and talked to other girls and boys in the party.

Quietly, Seohyun was eying every single move of Cho Kyuhyun after he left her a while ago.  She had to admit that she was jealous looking at how intimate Kyuhyun was with the other girls.  It was her who confessed her feeling to the well-known player Cho Kyuhyun and he accepted her feeling telling her how he actually had the same feeling from long ago and promised to stop being player, but looked at him now! Flirting here and there!

She had enough!  Although the rumor of their relationship had spread but that night people weren't convinced since the boy was still as flirty as usual.

Seohyun grabbed the microphone and suddenly changed the music to their newest song, I Got a Boy.

She started to sing, gaining everyone's attention.

A-yo GG, shall we start?

When the other members heard the first line, they couldn’t help but started lining in their position, behind the only singing one, Seo Joohyun.

Seohyund danced the same choreography with them but in more seductive way toward Kyuhyun.  The other girls got her intention so they also acted like flirting girl to him but of course the flirtiest one was Seohyun.

Truthfully, I've seen it for the first time

The deep eyes, like a scarred beast

I was dizzy by just talking to him!

 

Seohyun touch Kyuhyun’s face, tracing it with her hand, from his forehead to his chin. She wanted to show to all that Kyuhyun was hers and only hers.

I got a boy, a handsome one!

I got a boy, a kind one!

I got a boy, handsome boy, who took all my heart.

 

I got a boy, a handsome one!

I got a boy, a kind one!

I got a boy, awesome boy,

I must have really fallen for him

 

Seohyun linked her hand with his, she leaned her head to his, stared deep into his eyes and leaned back without losing her stare.  She wanted to tell everyone that she got a boy, who was no other than Super Junior’s Maknae, Cho Kyuhyun.

Listen to me, you all know him, right?

He's a bit young but he's full inside

Sometimes he is a reliable as an oppa

but when he acts charming, he is so cute

 

Oh oh oh yeah oh, oh oh yeah oh,

you're crazy, crazy

Oh oh oh yeah oh, oh oh yeah oh,

you're crazy, crazy

Seohyun was eying Kyuhyun intensely, she wanted the world to know she singing the song for the one and only, Cho Kyuhyun.

I got a boy, a handsome one!

When she reached the last line, the famous smirked was plastered on Kyuhyun’s face.  It was his time to flirt with her in front of the others.  He leaned closer to her face and kissed her lips.  “You know, the plan went well.  This party was worth it,” he smirked.  Seohyun finally realized that Kyuhyun had planned to make her jealous from the very beginning, and she hated but also loved that evil smirked on his face.  She kissed him back nevertheless.

 



The End~ XD

Because snarkyu mentioned SeoKyu in the comment so I decided to make this one.. Enjoy~

Drop your comment please~~ :D