Love on the Paper

[One Shot Compilation] Kyuhyun Couple

He was very popular in our trainee days.  His voice was the best.  He was expected to be the rising star once he debuted.  But, he was silenced, he is silent.  He is…. mute.

Finally Girls’ Generation made their debut, that day was a special day for nine beautiful girls who had been trained for such a long time.  That day they were going to show the world what idols were.

From now on, it’s Girls’ Generation~


 

After years living as an idol, Yoona still not used to be one.  She always thinks she lacks of skill.  Honestly her singing skill isn’t as good as her unnies, but she is good in acting.  She underestimates herself, she downs for antis’ words, and she’s desperate.

Once she said in radio program that she easily brought down by the bad-saying about their group, and she blamed herself for those.  Her fans were worry about her, they give her as much as love possible, yet the person feel depressed.

She had someone to talk to, she had someone to share all her worries, she had someone to lean to.  But that someone suddenly cut all his bounds with his friends and company in Korea then went abroad.  Back then, in 2007, when an accident occurred and take his voice away, the voice of musical genius Cho Kyuhyun.

Seemed the musical genius gave in singing but he started something new, he managed to become famous pianist.  Piano has become his new voice.  And today, he comes back for the first time to Korea in order to hold a concert.

Yoona pouts as holding a ticket concert of the musical genius Cho Kyuhyun.  The ticket she has bought since last month is now useless, the company doesn’t let her to go, they’re afraid a scandal may occur.  Later she sticks the ticket into her diary, too valuable to just throw it away.

“Fighting, Yoona!  Don’t be so sad,” her  unnies  try to comfort her.

“I don’t know when I will be able to see him again, they (the company) are too much!”  She complains, “What’s wrong with a singer attending a music concert.”

“You two caught in scandal in the past, sure the company will offend,” Jessica explains.

Yoona snorts in rage.

***

“Yoong ah, don’t put such a pouty face!  We’ll meet our fans in minutes,” Sunny gets angry to the pouting Yoona.

Unnie, don’t look that sad, the fans will also become sad,” Seohyun says.

Yoona put a half-forced smile in her face right before they walk into fan meeting venue.  After a while the event almost reaches its end, it’s signing time.  People line up to get their idol signature, Yoona doesn’t give her 100% focus when giving hers.   She just glances to them for a while, asks their name, and gives out the signature.

“What’s your name?” asks Yoona.  No answer, Yoona already signed the paper.  “To whom should I write it to?” she asks again, still no answer.

Yoona lifts her head, she looks at the fans and gaps.  She’s looking at Kyuhyun’s face, although he’s using shade to cover it still Yoona is able to recognize him.  For a while she looks directly into his eyes and gets a warm smile in reply.

Yonna write, “To: saranghaneun GaemGyu~” above her signature.  She’s using Kyuhyun’s nick name from back then.  Kyuhyun nods and gives her a small package.  The manager forbids fans to give any gift directly to the idol, so Yoona quickly hides it under the table.

After the event, SNSD members talk about someone-who-looks-like-Kyu who came to the event.  Taeyeon says, “I think I saw Kyuhyun oppa.”

“Me too,” other members say in unison.  Yoona shows them the gift from the person, “he gives me this.”

“Open it!” Sooyoung gets exited.

“Now!”  Hyohyeon aggres.

Yoona opens the package and sees a VCD inside.  There’re words written in handwriting, Yoona knows exactly that it’s Kyuhyun’s handwriting.

It’s would be nice if you can watch it on your birthday.

And it would be better if you can get a short break and watch it at your house. –Kyu

Yoona’s birthday is a week to go.  She’s very curious to see what’s inside but it will be better to watch it later, she’ll have something to keep her spirited.

On her birthday she’s as busy as usual, yet she keeps in her mind to watch the VCD.  It’s almost 11 pm when their schedule over, her unnies beg to watch the video together, so she decided to watch it the dorm’s living room.

The video begins; Kyuhyun’s face greets them from the very beginning.  He sat behind a keyboard, he’s holding a big draw paper.  He turned it,

Annyeong~~ ^^ (it’s written on the paper)

All SNSD members’ watching it very seriously, no one make a noise.  Kyuhyun flipped the paper,

Why don’t you reply?
I say Hi~~ ^^

Yoona laugh awkwardly, she almost in tears.  “Annyeong,” the members say in unison.

Yeah, that’s good.
How are you?  btw it’s your bday, isn’t it?

He flipped the paper again,

Anyway, Happy birthday!!

He flipped it once more,

Wait a sec…

He started playing a birthday song with the keyboard.  After that he showed the paper again, Why don’t you clap with me? And he clapped his hand and smiled.  The members clap with him while holding their tears.

I always watch your performance and see you in varieties, also the radio show.

 

You’re beautiful, just like a deer.
Well, it’s too common, you’re like a grandma deer.

 

Yoona laughs while crying.

But why did you look unhappy? :(

 

It hurts me.
…..

 

Anyway,
do you know that I’m a famous pianist now?

The members say, “We know it!!!” in cheerful way.

You don’t know, do you? :p

“I know it, pabo…”  Yoona says.

That’s why I’m planning to go to your fans meeting wearing a shade. Khekhe

Kyuhyun just smiled in the video, he took a deep breath and wrote something on the paper.

I MISSED YOU

wrote again,

I MISS YOU

 

I had no confident to appear in front of you again.

You always said you like my voice, but now I’m no longer have it.  So I decided to give in.

 

BUT

Then he took the prepared paper again,

I’m your biggest fans in the world!

 

Don’t let the world bring you down,
or I’ll go down to you and drag you up.

 

I promise!

 

Hey, are you crying right now?
If you’re not, please cry… khekhe

 

Just kidding, if you cry, don’t cry..
Himne, Him Yoona!!

 

Ehmm… I have one more song for you.

He motioned her to wait, he started playing her favorite song Just the Way You are.  In the end he sent his warm smile and wrote,

I hope no one will sing this song for you just like I did.

By the way, mind to look outside your room’s window? ^^

(the video ends)

Yoona gasps as looking into her watch, almost 12 am.

Yuri says, “Don’t tell me Kyu Oppa’s waiting for you outside your house?”

“He’s still possibly waiting for you,” Seohyun says.

Yoona grabs her bag and plans to go to her house at this hour.  “Wait!”  Taeyeon exclaims.

***

Just as the girls predicted, Kyuhyun is still waiting for Yoona in front of her house.  Almost mid-night, he has been waiting for her since the last mid-night.

He sits comfortably in his car while eating the snack he brought.  “Maybe she’s too busy to even watch my video,” he thinks to himself.  However, he decided to wait until the sun rises.  He falls asleep in his waiting.

It’s 2 am in the morning when suddenly a light wakes him.  A black van pours its light into his car until he finally woke up.  He turns the light on.

He sees someone puts a paper with glow in the dark words to the front window of the van.

WE, he reads.  The paper changed.

MISS

The paper changed again.

YOU

The paper changed once again.

CHO KYUHYUN!!

One by one the girls get out the van. 1, 2, 3, … 8 he counts.  He can’t see Yoona among them.   Although all the girls try to cover their faces, he certain there’s no Yoona among them.  They waved to him for moment before going back to the van.

Someone knocks on the passenger’s side.  Kyuhyun turns his head and sees Yoona.  He doesn’t do anything in surprise.

Yoona shows a paper, Annyeong~ was written on it.  Kyuhyun blinks his eyes.

I miss you too~” another words are written on a paper.  Kyuhyun still doesn’t respond.  She flips the paper,

I like your voice, that’s true… (flips)

But (flips)

I like your nose more (flips)

I like your eyes more (flips)

I like your ears more (flips)

I like everything about you more than I like your voice.

Yoona writes something for Kyuhyun just sitting there without doing anything,

So, can you open the door?  It’s cold out here.

Kyuhyun comes to his sense and opens the door, Yoona quickly hugs him.  Aware there might be someone who saw the scene Kyuhyun turns the light off.

Kyuhyun hugs her back for a while and pushes her lightly.

Yoona writes again, “I miss you, pabo ah!"

 Kyuhyun writes on his note in respond, “Thx for coming here, I though you’ll never show up

How can I not come when I know you could possibly wait like a fool?

I’m a fool, a foolish genius. Khekhe.

Yoona looks into his eyes, then writes, I LOVE YOU, FOOL!

Kyuhyun stuns for moment before writing, I’ll forgive you calling me a fool since I love you too.


~~END~~ :D