Person of Annoyance.

The Obsessed

"You need to start hanging out with Sehunnie again.” Heeyeon said as she started dressing up for work.

Luhan rolled over on his stomach and groaned in the bed sheets, “But I don’t want to,” he whined. He leaped off the bed and held her, “I want to be here with you,” he murmured as he nuzzled between her hair and neck.

Heeyeon lightly giggled, “No Luhan," she shrugged him off and looked at him, "I don’t want Sehun to feel bitter against me for taking his best friend away from him.” She passed him and walked to the bathroom.

“No~” he protested, “Sehun understands, he's used to it by now. I mean it's been almost a year, he should get it by now.”

“Exactly Luhan!” Heeyeon stopped fixing her hair, “It's been almost a year since he's got to spend good quality time with his best friend." She walked up to him and pecked him on the lips, "Go, I know Sehun would appreciate it. Just hang out with him like you did in the past, is that so hard for you to do?”

“But—”

The door bell rang, not letting Luhan finish his next comeback. Heeyeon smiled, “See? Even the world wants Hunhan to be together again,” she joked as she went to go answer it. She opened it with a smile, “Hello Sehunnie,” she greeted sweetly.

Sehun grimaced at her, “Do not ever,” he emphasized slowly, “Call me that, ever again.” He pushed his way into the apartment. He pulled his hoodie down and took ‘WOLF’ snapback, exposing his new rainbow hair.

Heeyeon cleared , “I like your hair, Se—”

“Shut your face, hag.” He hissed before she even finished. Heeyeon’s mouth hung open in surprise. Had he just said that to her face?! He smirked then sat down on the sofa comfortably, completely ignoring her. “Hyung!” He called, “I’m h—”

“Wah!” Luhan gaped as he jumped on Sehun, “You actually did it!” He messed up Sehun’s hair, “You dyed your hair rainbow!” He laughed and got off the boy, "I thought you were just messing around but you meant it!"

Sehun smiled and ruffled it, “Yeah, the lady thought so too.” He shyly laughed, “I think I’m starting to like it.”

Heeyeon pushed the hurt away and smiled, At least they’re together again. She silently cleared , “Well since Baekhyun hasn’t been at work, I’ve got to take his shifts so I gotta go.” She went to go give Luhan a peck on the cheek, “Bye, love you, see you tonight.” She walked to the door and grabbed her bag.

Luhan turned around to face his girlfriend, “You sure you don’t want me to take you?”

Heeyeon opened the door, “Bus transportation!” She replied back as she shut the door behind her.

“But—” Luhan sighed, “It’s not safe.”

Sehun frowned, “She’ll be fine.” He pulled out his backpack and took out game case, “Anyway I bought this new game and I thought we’d test it out.”

Luhan sighed but smiled, “Alright.”


 

Sehun was annoyed. Not because the game was a complete waste of money, but because Luhan has been texting Heeyeon nonstop. They’re suppose to be having fun, not waiting for her dumb texts! Also, doesn’t she have to work? Where was her manager? She should been fired for texting on the job! Bored to death but the clacking of Luhan’s fingertips to the screen of his iPhone. He rolled off the sofa and wandered around their apartment. Luhan and Heeyeon have moved into the apartment a few months ago and he barely got a glimpse of it now. Aside from the cheesy and totally unnecessary pictures of them together, it was a pretty cool place to stay at; like a bachelor pad minus the couple photos.
 
Like a child, Sehun wandered around looking at the different things shelved onto the wall. “What’s this?” Sehun lightly chuckled as he grabbed the Rubik’s Cube. He began to mess with it, “I never knew how you could ever figure this thing out.” He jumped on the sofa and continued playing with it, “It’s like a cubed maze.”

“Dammit Sehun, will you quit the jumping!” He pat the sofa, “Heeyeon really likes it.”

Which makes me want to destroy it more, Sehun thought bitterly.

“Here,” Luhan put his phone in his pocket and took the Rubik’s Cube from the younger one, “Let the pro do it.” He began to quickly solve it, finishing it in less than a minute. Luhan grinned and handed it to him. He chuckled at Sehun amazed expression, “What? You make it seem like it’s your first time seeing me finish this.”

“Can you tell me the secret?” Sehun asked.

Luhan smiled and shook his head, “Nope, only this,” he tapped his temple, “Has the access to that secret.” He leaned back and pulled out his phone to proceed texting Heeyeon.

Sehun looked at the cube and fumbled with it, “Can I keep this?”

“Mhm,” Luhan hummed as he sent his text to his girlfriend. He turned to his best friend and ruffled it, “Think of it as a gift from your favorite hyung.” His phone vibrated. Luhan swiped the screen and read the message:

To: Luhannie ^^
From: Heeyeon My Baobei 
 
Don't forget to study for your finals. I love you and all but I've gotta go back to work. See you tonight.

Luhan smiled and shook his head, “Always so considerate.”

Just from watching him, Sehun wanted to puke. If she was so damn considerate, she would’ve texted him and up their time together. Sehun glared at the phone, Why the hell is she so damn annoying?



Sehun took a gulp from his bottle of beer, “She’s an annoying little ; always crying for Luhan and ,” he spat. “Swear to god, I can’t spend a good brother time with him without her little somehow mettling around.”

“Seems like a rat to me,” his buddy concluded. Tall, dark, rich, handsome, and smart, Kim Jongin was definitely a man of desires. However beneath that deceiving exterior was a malevolent man. Jongin was a clever and evil man. He abused the good things that he possessed and made malicious use of them. With his looks, he would lure woman in and tear them to shreds. With his intelligence, he would manipulate and tarnish a person, making him look innocent as hell. Kim Jongin was a good bluffer and he was good at his clean up, making it seem as if things never happened. He was basically the go-to man when it came to schemes and back-up. “You know rats are meant to be exterminated right?” He joked as he drank his beer.

Sehun scoffed, “Yeah, but this rat’s got a protective owner that I can’t mess with.” 

Jongin smirked, “You can’t, but I can.”

Sehun looked at the man, “Are you ing kidding me right now, Kim Jongin?” The other man laughed. Sehun kicked him out of his seat, “Is the beer already kicking in?” Jongin laughed as he fell over. “Little ing ,” Sehun hissed under his breath.

“I’m just saying,” Jongin murmured as he took a sip of beer, “You got rid of that one guy already, I’m sure one more won’t hurt.” He sat up in his seat, “Oh yeah, where did you put the guy at anyway?”

Sehun smirked, “A place where trash like that goes, of course.”

“So, what are you gonna do with the girl?” Jongin asked with enthusiasm. Actually wanting a piece of the girl’s , Jongin was anticipating on his answer.

Sehun glared at the man and stood up. He chugged the entire bottle and threw it to the brick wall behind him. Jongin flinched from the shards, “Not sacrificing her to you, obviously. I've got my own plans for her.” He threw his hoodie over his snapback and left Jongin. “A little scare here and there will do,” he finalized himself as he walked out of the alleyway. Sehun looked at the time: 9:55 P.M. five minutes before the shop would be closed, meaning Heeyeon was the only one there. He smirked as he generated a little something for her.

 

Heeyeon yawned as she looked at the clock: 9:55 P.M. "Well, there's only five minutes left. Might as well starting closing the cafe." She took off her apron and hung it in the workers' room. She grabbed her bag and locked up the cafe. She began walking down the dark, empty street. Heeyeon was not a woman to get scared easily, but something about this night gave her the chills. She heard footsteps behind hers, and she was 115% sure that she was the only one out in the lonely area. She looked to her right and saw the silhouette of a man wearing a hoodie and baggy jeans. Her heart began to thump. Heeyeon swallowed the lump in and began to walk a little bit faster. She gripped her bag and began running.

She was jerked back roughly and violently pushed to a nearby wall. Heeyeon thought she saw the hoodie from somewhere. With the same WOLF snapback, she knew the culprit seemed too familiar. "Sehun?" She mumbled in disbelief.

He slapped her then choked her, "I want you to listen, and listen clearly." He gripped a fistful of her hair and twisted it. Heeyeon screamed began kicking around. She could feel the roots of her hair tear and burn on her scalp. She smelt the stench of alcohol in his breath and clothing, Was he drinking? she thought. But he's still a minor! Heeyeon sceamed as his grip only tightened.

"Stay. Away. From Luhan." He gave her a deadly glare, "Or I swear to God you won't get to see light of day ever again." He shoved her to the gravel ground, "Oh, and if you tell him," he look at her closely, sensing the fear in her existence, "I won't hesitate on killing you." Sehun turned around and walked away from her.

Heeyeon stood up slowly, holding her head in aching pain. She began to cry as she dusted the dirt off of her. As she ran her hand through her hair, some strands of hair fell out and flew out of her fingertips. Heeyeon cried and covered her face, "Why is he like this? What did I ever do to him?"


Hi everyone! I missed you all! Sorry for the lack of updates! I was stressed with school, lost inspiration to this story, BUT NOW I'M BACK AND I FOUND THE LIGHT! Since it's summer, hopefully I'll be able to update a bit more often :D
 

Aigoo, why is Sehunnie so mean to our Heeyeon? She's such a sweet gull, wouldn't you think so? She wanted Luhan to spend more time with him even thought luhan refused to, and she even worried about him drinking, WTH right?!

 

Anyway, thank you all for sticking with me and please comment, subscribe, and upvote :D