Of Dancing and Dates

He's My Princess

Merry Christmas my subbies!

Yay winter break and updating! I'm so sorry for the horribly long waits :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had practiced dancing with my father the week before, learning how to be led and memorizing the female's steps for several popular dances. But still I was nervous. Expessialy since it seemed like everyone in the ball room was watching us.

I gave Baekho a shy smile and a hesitant curtsy as he bowed to me. He then gently took my hand in his and set his other hand on my waist. I shakily lifted my open hand to lay on his shoulder. He wasn't much taller than me but right now I felt tiny. He flashed me an encouraging smile and began to step in time with the beat of the song.

"Relax Rena" he chuckled after I stepped on his foot for the second time.

"I-I'm sorry. Maybe we shouldn't-"

I tried to pull away but Baekho kept me close. Keeping me from escaping.

"It's ok, just relax. Keep your eyes on me and not our feet" he hummed and began stepping with the beat again.

Hesitantly I did as he said, keeping my gaze on his handsome face. A soft, toothy smile was on his face as we glided across the floor with out any further problems. By the third song I was smiling as well and really enjoying myself. Baekho was so sweet...so caring. Honestly I thought that none of these jelous women watching us deserved to be with him. He seemed to have eyes for only me anyway, letting no one have a chance to cut in. Wether the person wanted to dance with him or me.

But honestly I didn't mind.

Finaly after the sixth -or was it the seventh?- song, Baekho led me out to the balcony for a break. He held my hand even after we were out there in the fresh air, the music still prominate in the background.

"You're a graceful dancer" he grinned.

"After the second song yes I was" I laughed. He joined in with me for a moment then sighed softly.

"Thank you very much Rena, for accepting my invitation." He smiled suddenly. I glanced away and opted on gazing out at the towns below.

"I would be a fool to deny the invitation of a prince." I hummed. He just chuckled.

"True. But still. I'm very happy that I got to spend my night with you. Maybe, there will be more nights with you as my company?" His tone was hopeful and almost in a way shy.

My eyes widened but I was sure he couldnt see with the angle my face was turned. Why was my heart beating so fast? This was a man for goodness sakes asking me out again! A very charming man... but a man nonetheless. Still, guilt entered me as well. I was deciving a very kind man... for my family's own advantage. But then again I liked being around Baehko...

"Rena? I'm sorry did I ask too much too quick?"

"Ah no sorry. I was just thinking." I glanced at him, studying his nervous yet hopeful expression. I had begun this lie for a reason. I couldn't dissapoint my parents... or Baekho. "I would love to be with you again. Some time soon" I added with a soft smile.

The other's eyes lite up and that charming grin of his dominate his features once more. "How about in two days time? I'll come and meet you in the town at your home." He took my hand in his once more and I couldn't help but glance down at them.

"It's a date" I whispered dragging my gaze up to his and letting a small smile claim my lips.