Chapter 4 – What Happened To Him?

Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staring blankly ahead, fixing her eyes on Myungsoo’s back, she tried to understand what had just happened. Did her favourite oppa just say he did not recognize her? Moreover, he used some rude words on her and called her ugly! Oh God, what happened in front of her did not cross her mind before, not even for one nano-second. *Did Myungie-oppa just called me ugly? No way! I can’t believe it, it’s totally not true!!* Thinking that she might have not woken up completely this morning yet, she slightly pats her cheeks with both of her palms trying to wake up now and decided to try to approach him once more during their lunch break.

*AHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~,* a loud thud was heard at the oh-so-familiar-playground. Little 7 years old Jiyeon had just fallen down from the swing, where Myungsoo was standing behind her pushing her lightly. Jaejoong had long gone off to the ice-cream cart near the playground to get them one each. That happened was because of her own carelessness where she let go of her little hands on the chains on the swings, trying to scratch her itchy face. Losing her balance on the swing, Jiyeon fell flat onto the floor.

Just a second later, she was already wailing out loudly. Myungsoo became panicked and rushed to her front to see if there were any injuries on her. He felt relieved once he saw that her face was off injuries. However, he noticed a small scratch was found on her left arm. He stretched out his hand to touch it lightly which caused Jiyeon to cry out louder than before.

*Did I make her cry!? Babo Myungsoo…* He used his little thumps to wipe her tears away from her cheeks. “Please don’t cry dongsaeng-ah, Oppa says sorry to you okay? Please don’t cry… You don’t look pretty when you cry now…”

Just then, Jaejoong returned from the ice-cream cart and was shocked to see Jiyeon crying on the floor in Myungsoo’s arms. He rushed up to her immediately and brought her back to their house to get the wound attended by his mom. The ice-cream cones that Jaejoong once held on his hand were long forgotten on the floor. 

*RRRRIINNNNNNNGGGGG~~~* the bell for lunch break just took off and all you can see are students rushing out of class to get their stomachs filled. Feeling excited to talk to Myungsoo, Jiyeon takes out her lunchbox, thinking of giving it to Myungsoo and stands up straight away trying to look for him if he’s still around. However, without her knowing, he was already out of the class minutes ago when she was still day-dreaming about him.

Running down the empty aisle of the hallways, she turns her head left and right repetitively to look out for signs of Myungsoo. Stopping at the garden of the school, she finally sees the back-view of Myungsoo’s, who has one of his arms leaning against the tree in front of him. She keeps her wide grin on her face and walks two steps forward trying to surprise him by covering his eyes. But, she stops at the third steps when she heard something which surprises her instead. “Oh pretty baby, I feel like I could kiss you right now…”

The next thing she sees totally freaked her out. Myungsoo’s head tilts a little to the right and moves forward to lip-locks with the girl whom he flirted in class just now. Jiyeon’s mind totally went blank and her face turns as pale as a white paper sheet. Her hands lost its grips onto her lunchbox which falls right onto the ground beside her. *So what happened in the morning really did happen!!!*

Upon hearing the loud thud behind him, Myungsoo turns his head around feeling irritated that he’s bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter